Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

aejix
Sep 18, 2007

It's about finding that next group of core players we can win with in the next 6, 8, 10 years. Let's face it, it's hard for 20-, 21-, 22-year-olds to lead an NHL team. Look at the playoffs.

That quote is from fucking 2018. Fuck you Jim
Pillbug

Not Important posted:

Hey Buffalo, I'm Tage, your latest skater. I can't wait to entertain enterTage you.

Buffalo definitely going to have to load up Salary Man for Tage next season

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

aejix
Sep 18, 2007

It's about finding that next group of core players we can win with in the next 6, 8, 10 years. Let's face it, it's hard for 20-, 21-, 22-year-olds to lead an NHL team. Look at the playoffs.

Pillbug

Not Important posted:

https://twitter.com/LeafyTV/status/1587833461620248576

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UaeFNeOXNUk

Really nasty hit last night. Stalock was well out of the crease but Cizikas didn't make much of an effort to stop or change direction before the collision. Very much hoping Stalock wasn't concussed, or worse.

Bet Stalock is super impressed with his team mates response there. Or he will be whenever someone shows him the footage later

aejix
Sep 18, 2007

Pillbug

morningdrew posted:

I haven't been to a Providence game yet this season but if he plays I'll gladly pick up some tickets along behind the bench and dump my beer on him when he heads down the tunnel

Can you crowdfund this so we can get you a completely full gatorade keg to throw at this piece of poo poo?

aejix
Sep 18, 2007

Pillbug

Jehde posted:

Yeah I was never huge on Tanev, but the way he was lost was super souring.

I still find entertainment in being a canucks fan, and I'm a relentless homer, so I'm sticking it out. But I definitely don't recommend others do.

I'm basically a rangers fan until aquilini sells the club

aejix
Sep 18, 2007

Pillbug

Under the leadership of Nam Ceely, this review has found that bruins upper management are guiltless, beautiful boys who were deceived by the perfidious Mitchell miller

aejix
Sep 18, 2007

Pillbug

CBJSprague24 posted:

ESPN says Torts has a bruised lip, cheek, and possibly a broken nose from getting kicked in the face by a horse.

Poor torts, thought of plekanec and died

aejix
Sep 18, 2007

Pillbug

Aye Doc posted:

i agree dr. zaius, induct Marius Czerkawski into the Hall of Fame

Nathan Walker, come on down up?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

aejix
Sep 18, 2007

Pillbug

The Dirty Burger posted:

5 points in 21 games, does the advanced stats community still have a hard-on for Puljujarvi or is it time to admit he’s a bust

My advanced stats say that any player I drop in fantasy usually goes to a 100+ pt pace immediately afterwards, and Puljujarvi did not follow that trend so he is now officially A Bust