Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is the most powerful flying bug?
This poll is closed.
🦋 15 3.71%
🦇 115 28.47%
🪰 12 2.97%
🐦 67 16.58%
dragonfly 94 23.27%
🦟 14 3.47%
🐝 87 21.53%
Total: 404 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

what a dickead

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
curiously, zelensky and putin are both manlets. they are very small lads (vlads)

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
Senior Ukrainian officials fear counterattack may not live up to hype

quote:

“The expectation from our counteroffensive campaign is overestimated in the world,” Ukrainian Defense Minister Oleksii Reznikov said in an interview this past week. “Most people are … waiting for something huge,” he added, which he fears may lead to “emotional disappointment.”

Certainly the troops will be disappointed if they don't reach moscow by june!

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
riveting stuff. keep us posted.

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
checking in to see how melty clock joe is spending my tax dollars. how many nazis can you arm by renegging on loan forgiveness?

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

gradenko_2000 posted:

I prefer Age of Sigmar personally

s@me. the orkish technology is more realistic to what they have IRL

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
worst part is the noise they are unspayed and feral in your back yard

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
sorry guys i gave ukrainian grandpa a telescopic sight for his hunting rifle and he shot down the hypersonic missile. my bad

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
zelensky will know he hosed up once the highfleet music starts playing

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
drat seems like using DU should be some sort of internationally recognized war crime

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
That depends on how annoying they are

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

Weka posted:

That's the definition of capitalism.

wild

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
the last slide reminds me of the Goon manuscript "killing for peace", said to have been barely muscled out of hollywood fame by Platoon, and which apparently you can now read on kindle for five dollars

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

thats ok my nephews did this too as toddlers. she'll grow out of it

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
i'm curious why you would legitimize one of saurons orcs by playing with them in the first place. would hermione have played quidditch against a death eater?

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
how glorious of a heroyam do you need to be for them to doordash a sex worker into the range of putin's katyushas

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
if you sign up for the economist newletter you get a 2 for 1 war and sex tourism coupon

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
roger waters ftw

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
why is it called the "white" house? just noticed this, seems problematic to say the least

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
i would

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
why not spray a coating of white from above for even better shading

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
q/e

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
you mean they lack a certain ... sisu

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

awkward, huge, and nerdy. what's his user name?

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
if your tattoo needs a description paragraph maybe pick another design but I'm not a northern swamp nazi so :shrug:

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

Zeroisanumber posted:

Digging trenches in the Georgia summer heat sounds like punishment they hand out in hell

you didn't see the tactical bulldozers?

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
💤

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

Raskolnikov38 posted:

lmao liberals are so goddamn dumb

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
seems like it went to a new home where its owner will actually take care of it. the ukraine is like someone always asking to borrow your stuff and then you see it rusting to hell in their yard. :negative:

e: they camo'd the loving headlights lmao

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
nazis will throw their own grandmas in prison, smh

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

fanfic insert posted:

knowing its not a serious question but: a few years ago i did some browsing on the big nazi forums,

ah

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
What poor idiot leaks documents to the intercept. You may as well send them to langley with your return address

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

PoontifexMacksimus posted:

and would not say did not inspire me to immediately order more,

did you or did you not not say this

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

V. Illych L. posted:

individual wehrmacht soldiers were reasonably often conscripts caught in a really lovely situation. some people who were active resistance members (at least in the white rose-style civilian resistance) still served their tours of duty in the wehrmacht. the organisation was a nazi organisation, but one of which you really couldn't escape being a part and i think there must be room for forgiving hansi from lower saxony who got called up and couldn't see what else to do. the goddamned ss though lol come the gently caress on

most cursed username/post combo in history

retire your username bitch

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

crepeface posted:

The Ghosted of Kiev

:eyepop:

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
they forgot all about using the little thingies to get out the soot like in cannons of yore! you know, the sponge and wad-screw. their ancestors are cringing right now

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
some dude whose acting career tanked

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

euphronius posted:

the pacific and what other theater in ww2?

musical

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

death eaters!!