Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

Talking about cast iron or air fryer's is the equivalent to still complaining about Max winning in 2021.

There is no need to buy unsalted butter. You're not a loving scientist measuring out your chemicals to the parts per million. Use the salted butter that actually tastes good, your family and friends will hate you less.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

I don't put any ingredients into any of my food, this allows me to avoid the chance of putting too much of something in.

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

Sab0921 posted:

The only thing with induction is your pots have to be magnetic, so we had a bunch that didn't work. They also need a large surface area so it's hard to find a wok that's functional with it.

Anything stainless steel or cast iron will work just fine.

The biggest perk is boiling water super fast

Searing steaks perfectly is also incredibly easy since you can set most induction ranges to a temperature rather than just an arbitrary low-medium-high.

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

Feels Villeneuve posted:

there are worse circuits but I hate silverstone the most op

it's not even that it's objectively bad or anything, there's just something about it that i hate

No, it is objectively bad as well.

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

All young F1 drivers are garbage. You have to be an old driver in order to even qualify as cool. Lewis is nearly old enough to be cool and good, but not yet.

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

Asleep Style posted:

teams should be allowed to build a separate car for monaco. the monaco car should have no rules besides a basic set of safety provisions and you should be able to spend as much of your budget as you want on it. haas et al may not be able to compete the rest of the year but they should have the option to go all in to try to win monaco

I approve of this. Just make sure one of the teams just uses a bulldozer as their car and destroys the track on the first lap.

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

Aphex- posted:

My father was a Ferrari guy and proud of never having had a Mercedes in his life. Weird poo poo, it’s all the same crap.

I'm extremely proud of never owning a yacht.

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

Listening to Cadillac's V-LMDh startup noise is more enjoyable than watching an F1 race.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQm2W5dJlaM

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

marshalljim posted:

F1 clearly needs to get better at causing CTE and other forms of brain damage if it is to win the hearts of Americans. Maybe the next set of regs could award bonus points for porpoising.

Athletes are desperate for it. If they can't get it safely in the sport they will look to winter sports. Would you rather have it happen out in the woods where nobody can help? How uncaring.

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

You should be required to run whatever engine your constructor's country is known for.

Haas supremacy.

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

If George wins WDC, Thatcher gets brought back from the dead.

Bring back Grosjean to do the needful.

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

MustardFacial posted:

chatbot posts better content than 90% of the real humans itt

I definitely come to this thread for good content.

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

Caution: This video is a little too sexy.

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

MustardFacial posted:

Do not let the Saudi's buy F1. They already ruined golf.

Let them buy a bad sport. Let them buy the NHL.

Ah yes, back when golf was....good?

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

Charles Leclerc posted:

Of course the posters in this awful thread like McLaren, a team that requires obesity and diabetes, instead of Ferrari, one that requires passione and sex having.

loving yourself doesn't count as having sex.

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

Diet Crack posted:

Poois Paynotaxilton

No wonder the chud moved to Monaco

British Virgins? But I repeat myself.

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

For the love of god somebody hit me in the skull with a cast iron pan.

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

DTS gives KMag's pole position literally two sentences in the very last episode.

Bad show, not worth your time.

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

the milk machine posted:

they also didn't even show a glimpse of l*nce stroll (that's good)

They didn't explicitly mention how big of a gently caress up he is, which is also a crime.

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

Just-In-Timeberlake posted:

I'm an idiot who watched the entirety of last season, why would I want to relive it via DTS

The last season of F1 was better and more interesting than this season of DTS.

It's hard to be that bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

Oh no! :ohdear:

Geez, rough times for F1. Hopefully they can turn it around in the next few races.