Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

Mourning Due posted:

My wife's Welsh and turned me onto https://www.penderyn.wales/ , REALLY nice. Very light in colour, not peaty/smokey if that's your thing, just genuinely high quality whisky IMO.

I used to like Penderyn a lot but a decade later and its a bit too sweet for me

If anyone likes smokey this is dangerously good for seventeen quid

https://www.lidl.co.uk/p/spirits/ben-bracken-islay-single-malt-scotch-whisky/p15800

Skarsnik fucked around with this message at 09:42 on Dec 1, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

OwlFancier posted:

I buy penderyn as presents, they did also once do a whisky cream called merlyn I think, which was surprisingly pleasant considering I can't stand baileys.

Someone who heard I like Penderyn got me one of them

I had to pretend to like it :barf:

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

Lord of the Llamas posted:

What the gently caress is a sausage roll song?

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

Bobby Deluxe posted:

I've heard a few people pronounce it like "Baddy Ell," but I remember that sketch (:corsair:) and yeah, the convoluted wrong versions don't sound like a mistake any normal human would make.

I pronounce it oval office if that helps

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

happyhippy posted:

Had a totally nude flasher jump out on me back in the 90s while walking home who started masturbating.
I said 'ha' and he legged it prob realizing I wasn't female. I had long hair back then.

Never seen, but this is concrete set in our town lore forever. gently caress knows if its true.
One of the local town drunks is known for his outrageous antics, for example stripping naked and walking upto an ice cream van, getting a cone, and then walking around with it on his genitals.
Anyway, hes in one of our small snug pubs, at the bar, and he drops his trousers, and just starts wanking while casually talking to everyone around him, including barperson.
Everyone around him goes apeshit, and hes up and thrown out of the pub. Trousers still around the ankles.
The bar has a back entrance, and he quickly runs around the back, enters in, shouts something, cums. and runs out.

1965917 posted:

He seems happy :unsmith:

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

Salisbury Snape posted:

Grey squiggles are actually really damaging to nesting birds and trees in general. They breed like rabbits and are difficult to keep under control. Squirrel jerky tastes great though.

OK swinson

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

Shouldnt he have been in a booster seat?

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

They should have set up a transport tycoon demonstration to sell the idea really

Once people saw all the quick trains getting stuck cos of the piddly little ones they'd be all on board

Probably should be magrail by now though

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

:wtc:

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

ty fartpriest69 🙏

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

Mebh posted:

Also don't let them outside. Indoor cats live longer, happier, less stressful lives and are easier to train.

Who the hell is going to poo poo in my neighbours garden then?

I'd struggle to climb over the wall regularly

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

Don't like the sound of lowtax tories

Well not unless they go the same way I guess

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

History Comes Inside! posted:

Virgin Money’s credit card app is the biggest pile of wank in history.

It doesn’t save any payment details for debit cards you use to pay balances off, so every time I want to pay extra on a balance beyond my direct debit I have to go get my card like some kind of caveman instead of just whacking in the last 3 digits like every other payment processor on the planet.

Click on the 'make a faster payment' bit and it's got bank details you can just send money to. Assuming your banking app can save payee details you can just use that every time. I've not done anything through the virgin app itself in years

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

Gonzo McFee posted:

Frisk the Trussey

no

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

BBC News - Nicola Bulley: Police find a body in River Wyre
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-64697300

I reckon it was the dog :woof:

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

Used to regularly walk to that tesco at 3am in my pj's with the munchies

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

Wizard Master posted:

What are your blokes thoughts on the growing backlash to so-called “15 minute cities”

Get hosed wizard master

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

The Donut posted:

Hopefully all of them

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

https://news.sky.com/story/amp/majority-of-drivers-say-aggressive-cyclists-threaten-their-safety-12820455

Lol, wtf are we going to do, scratch the paint on their beemer?

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

https://ottolenghi.co.uk/recipes/potato-and-gochujang-braised-eggs

Excellent recipe that uses kohlrabi

Hmm really want spicy eggnchips now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

Cockfosters