Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

AndrewP posted:

The draft is for the cold and empty offseason, I just can’t do this yet

you'll be back after the next crushing loss... they always come crawling back

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

wandler20 posted:

Bring me every mock draft no matter how wildly inaccurate it may be.

walterfootball time

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

TheGreyGhost posted:

if I ever got good enough at it, an AI that could write Walter Football scouting blurbs couldn’t be that hard to do, assuming you just fed it the usual racist AI data.

make sure to also get the tedious stories about how someone might have slighted him once (he's not sure, he didnt get a good look at them) and how he has a million wicked comebacks for that guy if he ever sees him again

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Ornery and Hornery posted:

Anthony Richardson is better

than a hole in your head yeah sure

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Ornery and Hornery posted:

that sucks!!! are there no elite players in this draft outside of Anthony Richardson??

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

The Puppy Bowl posted:

Hopefully Jordan Addison did poorly enough to fall to Baltimore. No idea if he'll be any good but he's a hometown kid that actually wants to play WR for the Ravens so I'd buy his jersey day one.

i legit dont know who i really want. probably smith-njigba. and then take all the terps wideouts in like the 4th and 5th

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Sataere posted:

Yeah, but they should be throwing Fields and Lamar in those to see how fast he really is.

he's still really fast

iirc jackson didn't run the 40 cause he wanted to make sure people were drafting him as a qb and not a wideout

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

The Puppy Bowl posted:

Zay Flowers seems like the highest floor guy so that would make sense to me. But seriously, it's all a crap shoot. Just get the hometown guy and make a kid's dream come true.

Steve Smith allegedly loved Flowers, so I'm down with that. I'm also down with Smith coming onto the Ravens and just running that WR room.

I will say that there's no potential 1st round WRs that I really hate. Worst thing I can say is that Hyatt is a straight line burner, but he just gets open. Boutte was kinda underwhelming last year but w/e. At this point I'd settle for drafting someone with the mindset of 'im going to be so good that i can get drafted by baltimore and succeed anyway'

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

the bears would be foolish not to at least look into this. with the draft haul they just got, they could easily trade up to #1 and have their qb of the future

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

The Puppy Bowl posted:

You think they all go top 16? That would be a hell of a WR run.

Honestly the Ravens spot feels pretty good. Either they get a decent shot at one of the top WRs or they get a decent shot at one of the top CBs. Either works really out really well for the team. Unless they end up with Joey Porter Jr. I'm absolutely never going to root for that mother fucker.

joey porter jr going to the ravens would be an epic gently caress you to penn state and steelers fans alike. it would be awesome, and also he's insanely good lmao

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

The Puppy Bowl posted:

But you would have Joey Porter Sr in the stands rooting for your team. That doesn't feel right to me.

I'll take the Baltimore boy WR with bad hands who barely outweighs a middle school girl, thank you very much.

he would absolutely root against his own son

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

kiimo posted:

I would really love it if all goons collectively unfollowed Dov Kleiman

the ravens subreddit straight up banned him lol https://www.reddit.com/r/ravens/comments/12ey4w2/message_from_the_mods_dov_kleiman_tweets_are_no/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Roasted Donut posted:

time for roasted donut's annual draft quarterback thoughts post

bryce young: definitely the best of the bunch, carolina might be a decent situation for him. hate him because he's a bammer but you go dude i guess

cj stroud: if anyone could break the ohio state qb curse it's him, but uh, good luck dude lmao

anthony richardson: bad at football in college, won't be any better in the pros

will levis: this mother fucker couldn't beat out sean clifford in a camp battle. SEAN loving CLIFFORD. and people are out here wanting to spend a top 5 pick on him. any handful of people on this forum could run a draft better than most nfl gms

hendon hooker: if i can't get bryce this is who i'm going for

MAXSAW JIM DUGGAN: not very good qb that will be in the league forever as a backup. or make a quick change to coaching staff

sleeper pick: uh clayton tune i guess.

sean clifford: will have the immaculate ability to get signed as a 4th qb somewhere and cut before camp even starts

you forgot about STETSON BENNET who will be THE next superstar quarterback for THE baltimore ravens under todd monkey's scheme