Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

CODChimera posted:

What did he do?

his gimmick is basically matt yglegias with compsci bro characteristics

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

The hotter, the wetter, the better

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

some plague rats posted:

I accept the nomination and will IK cspam with the same firm grace that has turned PYF into an oasis in a desert of dipshits

you need to have a word with your colleagues

quote:

Using "aids" as a pejorative in 2022. Gross. User loses posting privileges for 6 hours.

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

I unironically think SPR would be a good CSPAM mod and also that she would absolutely hate it so that's two reasons to make her CSPAM's next mod.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

docbeard posted:

I unironically think SPR would be a good CSPAM mod and also that she would absolutely hate it so that's two reasons to make her CSPAM's next mod.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

docbeard posted:

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen

docbeard posted:

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

docbeard posted:

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

docbeard posted:

speng31b
May 8, 2010

yeah that's fair, mods I'm gonna expect you to do the honorable thing and allocate sprs cspam star immediately

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

mkae spr a mod and confine her to the culture warriors thread

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

speng31b posted:

sure, i don't disagree. the thing i was objecting to in the post you replied to was specifically about drawing comparisons to cspam punishments.

oh, cool. no beef then

Brain Candy
May 18, 2006

AnimeIsTrash posted:

drat

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Mod feedback: a mod should buy a trump NFT

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

AnimeIsTrash posted:

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2SmIIouo5sghttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2SmIIouo5sg

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen
lumpentroll was a mod??

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Cuttlefush posted:

lumpentroll was a mod??

lots of fools have taken up the mantle of mod...

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

SPR is unfit to be a moderator due to failing to model good behavior and committing button abuse in the Glenn thread. Should have had the stars stripped tbh but Azathoth is too cowardly to ward off interference in his domain. Additionally, there are too many video games discussions already.

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

mawarannahr posted:

SPR is unfit to be a moderator due to failing to model good behavior and committing button abuse in the Glenn thread.

i'm imaginging SPR waking up in upside-down UK whenever upside-down morning is to find a mod star next to her name and then she goes on a probing spree against everyone that recommended her for the star, and it's good

speng31b
May 8, 2010

mawarannahr posted:

SPR is unfit to be a moderator due to failing to model good behavior and committing button abuse in the Glenn thread. Should have had the stars stripped tbh but Azathoth is too cowardly to ward off interference in his domain.

spr had buttons in the glenn thread?

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

speng31b posted:

Yeah, the button on her keyboard. She would use them to type rude things.

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

mawarannahr posted:

SPR is fit to be a moderator due to failing to model good behavior and committing button abuse in the Glenn thread so that's two good reasons to make her CSPAM's next mod.

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

speng31b posted:

No, she misused her powers as IK of a PYF thread to moderate a post I made in the Glenn thread. Not your jurisdiction rear end in a top hat!

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

mawarannahr posted:

SPR is unfit to be a moderator due to failing to model good behavior and committing button abuse in the Glenn thread. Should have had the stars stripped tbh but Azathoth is too cowardly to ward off interference in his domain. Additionally, there are too many video games discussions already.

Video games are a metaphor for life

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
button abuse...

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

every time people talk about the mods having buttons it makes me think the mods have big shiny buttons on their shirts and jackets that jeffrey of yospos sends them. might be something to consider implementing.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

did the math and it looks like 4003% of the probes in pyf are on cspam users, and 1056% of the probes in pyf are on non cspam users

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
cspam needs a mask mandate

lobotomy molo
May 7, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

AnimeIsTrash posted:

did the math and it looks like 4003% of the probes in pyf are on cspam users, and 1056% of the probes in pyf are on non cspam users

this

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

lobster shirt posted:

every time people talk about the mods having buttons it makes me think the mods have big shiny buttons on their shirts and jackets that jeffrey of yospos sends them. might be something to consider implementing.

you get one of these wheen youre a mod

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

AnimeIsTrash posted:

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
been hearing a lot about this cspam forum lately

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

AnimeIsTrash posted:

give gradenko his ik star back

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

AnimeIsTrash posted:

didn't calculate

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

I keep a log of all the death threats I see, actionable or not, and all the wishes of death. Lately, in my tallies, I’m noticing a lot of favoritism — some people never seem to get probated for making death threats even at a 400% increased rate over others. Why is this? Also, do you enjoy the reports?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

lobster shirt posted:

This is actually true