Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

fanci flup :)

Christmas rules but the wifi has been out for 36 hours and that sucks!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer

OB-GYN Kenobi posted:

Maybe we should just leave you Home Alone next year

Without family judgement, this is the dream.

MyChemicalImbalance
Sep 15, 2007

Keep on smilin'

:unsmith:
Usually grab a pint or two on Christmas eve, last year a fella in the toilets offered me a key of salted caramel flavoured cocaine. Regrettably I turned it down.

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007

Ograbme posted:

I'm really hard to buy for, so I don't like my presents, which makes people mad at me, which makes me feel bad.

Same. I just ask for socks and coffee while explaining how I’m saving for a house.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

I just ask people to donate ordnance to the war on christmas. I feel like we’re really close to winning this thing.

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

I ate turkey liver for the first time today. Was on the phone to my American cousins telling them I was frying up turkey gizzard, heart and liver to give to the dog. She said "Oh, I used to love having that on toast when I was a kid."

I sliced the liver up and had it on top of toast with dijon, butter and salt. It was actually quite good.

A turkey liver is surprisingly small - about the size of two golfballs.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

turkey liver on toast is deee-lish

more whine:

Every. loving. Year. Father in law insists on bringing cheap store-bought duplicates of everyone else's usual holiday contribution.

Sister in law makes a macadamia crusted ham and its delicious. He buys a $20 vaccum packed ham from the supermarket.

I made fresh poached tiger prawns. He shows up with a shrimp cocktail.

Brother brings a beautiful fresh salad. He brings a store bought tub of macaroni salad.

I'm certainly not above regular leg ham, shrimp cocktail, and a macaroni salad - but like, MAN, we asked you to contribute soft drink and you've showed up with a super low effort parallel meal that only you and your family pick at. Its just weird and kind of annoying when others actually put effort and care into making something nice.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
i can't do gas station shrimp cocktail anymore.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Santa is a loving bitch!!!!!!

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

I literally stood in line for good tiger prawns. Next year I'm just cooking everything and asking for a nominal monetary contribution.

Oh and BIL showed up with nine (9) devilled eggs on a plastic plate with the film pulled back because he got peckish on the 20 minute drive over. THAAANKS BRO.

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
your brother in law sounds rad as hell

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

He's rad if you want to talk to a mid 30s dude about Apex Legends and Steven Crowder.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Nooner posted:

Santa is a loving bitch!!!!!!

HE.IS.DOING.THE.BEST.HE.CAN. :catbert:

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

I didn’t get my wife anything for Christmas and I don’t think she got me anything, and that’s fine because materialism is dumb and it’s more fun and better to just go out and spend time together doing something and I’d take that over some gift cards or whatever any day

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

I have not seen the relatives yet. Fingers crossed that they want to do this on a night I have to work. Next Tuesday and/or Wednesday would be awesome because not only do I have to work, but I will also be well fed and out late.

The relatives are assholes. The politics, of course. And also, the non-politics. My mother's big on the *family* thing even though her brothers treat her like an idiot. Most of them don't care that I exist, which is perfectly fine with me. I'd rather not care about their existence, either. One year, I decided to see if they'd talk to me at all if I didn't initiate. I spent three hours in the same room with the group, less than 10 other people. I was not spoken to once.

To top it off, my mother is a horrible gift-giver and if I don't tell her exactly what it is I want, she won't even come close. You know, I'd like to be pleasantly surprised occasionally. At least we don't bother wrapping anything up.

At least the Christmas music ends soon and everyody will stp with the bullshit that everything is wonderful during this time of year.

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.
was feeling bad about being single and then went out yesterday and maybe 1 out of every 300 people had any kind of a mask on during a pandemic that continues to maim and kill thousands so I'm good :)

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

grandpa died so what

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

olives black posted:

was feeling bad about being single and then went out yesterday and maybe 1 out of every 300 people had any kind of a mask on during a pandemic that continues to maim and kill thousands so I'm good :)

:goonsay:

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.

oh yeah that's right this is a GBS thread where you idiots are guaranteed to come out of the woodwork any time someone brings up the fact that covid is still going

enjoy choking on your own fluids I guess

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

lol No I'm laughing at your excuse of being single is that no one is wearing masks, you goony rear end weirdo lmao

Have you considered maybe you're just unfuckable and unlikable, because your posting sure seems to suggest that

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Toxic Mental posted:

lol No I'm laughing at your excuse of being single is that no one is wearing masks, you goony rear end weirdo lmao

Have you considered maybe you're just unfuckable and unlikable, because your posting sure seems to suggest that

Don't dox me

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

olives black posted:

oh yeah that's right this is a GBS thread where you idiots are guaranteed to come out of the woodwork any time someone brings up the fact that covid is still going

lol take your covid thread posting to the covid thread

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

olives black posted:

howard hughes rear end

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.

Toxic Mental posted:

yeah I'm sure that you and your wife are just wonderful and considerate people to be around

Toxic Mental posted:

I usually only lurk in this thread but I'd like to say that my absolute favorite times to read it are when it someone comes in and goes "it's not that bad guys" and the thread devolves into Eat At Olive Garden Fans versus The Gas Mask Guy From Slipknot

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.

MrQwerty posted:

lol take your covid thread posting to the covid thread

no

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Lol if you got covid or have been sick at all the last few years.

Anways I'm at my parents for a week and they're internet is TRASH!!!

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

it's nobody's fault but yours that you can't get laid, I got a girlfriend during the middle of the first wave of the pandemic, we have a cat now and neither of us has ever gotten covid

you're just a miserable rear end in a top hat, is all

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Remember that chick who did the COVID challenge where she licked the toilet seat on the airplane?

Well I ate her rear end :smug:

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.

MrQwerty posted:

it's nobody's fault but yours that you can't get laid, I got a girlfriend during the middle of the first wave of the pandemic, we have a cat now and neither of us has ever gotten covid

you're just a miserable rear end in a top hat, is all

You and your girlfriend I'm sure are also wonderful people

MrQwerty posted:

every job I have worked in my adult life outside of a restaurant and a college bookstore has required me to wear a mask or respirator most of the time I am working, until the one I started in Oct. 2019. Oct 2019-May 2020 and June 2021-August 2021 were a nice reprieve.

Welcome to unmasked as the not-normal way to live your life :getin:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

olives black posted:

You and your girlfriend I'm sure are also wonderful people

you sure missed the point of that post you loving idiot

go loving freak out about jacking your dick eternally in the covid thread

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

This world looks very scary....

This year I will experience Christmas as it was always meant to be celebrated. By that I mean hitting the worst of withdrawal due to the current Adderall shortage. My visit to family will be short.

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Lmao at olives black being pathetic AF

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.

MrQwerty posted:

you sure missed the point of that post you loving idiot

go loving freak out about jacking your dick eternally in the covid thread

You must be very happy with your wonderful girlfriend on Christmas Eve to be making posts like this.

Anyhoo whatever point you were making is boring, I'd rather focus on how you're a homophobic pos

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.

Saalkin posted:

Lmao at olives black being pathetic AF

not even going to bother looking up your alts

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

SCROOGE: [re-watching belle walk out of his life] whatever, ghost. hope she enjoys her fluids.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

lol This dude stalked my post history because he can't take it that 99.9% of people are dating and loving at rates higher than ever in the past three years and he's got dry dick

Maybe for the holidays you should consider gifting yourself a gym membership or Tinder Premium or something. Hint: It's not your wearing of a mask that is causing women to not jump on your cock

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

olives black posted:

You must be very happy with your wonderful girlfriend on Christmas Eve to be making posts like this.

Anyhoo whatever point you were making is boring, I'd rather focus on how you're a homophobic pos

You are pathetic.

Yeah I publically ate that ban and I called Ron DeSantis that word, and I did say that about Bannon. Post more of my post history.

MrQwerty fucked around with this message at 04:16 on Dec 25, 2022

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.

Toxic Mental posted:

lol This dude stalked my post history because he can't take it that 99.9% of people are dating and loving at rates higher than ever in the past three years and he's got dry dick

Maybe for the holidays you should consider gifting yourself a gym membership or Tinder Premium or something. Hint: It's not your wearing of a mask that is causing women to not jump on your cock

normal appears to be just accepting your inevitable early onset dementia from being a dumbass in this shithole country so I'll pass

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

lol God you are one pathetic loser

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I can't wait until they got robot gently caress bots