Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

your health insurance industry

seriously lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

CODChimera posted:

the flag flying is real weird

the first time i visited the states i saw the giant rear end flags flying in the parking lots of outlet malls made me lol real hard

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

americans still use the penny

that's supremely loving stupid

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

when canada stopped using the penny there's like 90% less random change in my car's cup holders

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

unironically claiming to be the most progressive and democratic nation in the world like, holy poo poo the loving blinkers on these people lol

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

when speaking to someone who is not fluent in english they speak louder and slower as if that helps or does anything lol

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

americans bragging about their european* ancestry

*italian: paulie walnuts visits italy.mp4
*irish/scottish: lol
*german: the most americanized person going "oh i spell my last name with an umlaut!"
*scandinavian: inexplicably proud of ikea and that's it
*english: lol just give up

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

part of it i think, is that your average white american is so devoid of any meaningful cultural identity that's not mindless consumerism (at least to those that this revelation doesn't sit well with) or bog standard boring american patriotism that they've latched onto blood quantum to find purpose and place in their dull aimless lives

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

lmao getting absolutely heated over the disparagement of fahrenheit

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

op i give you a peace offering

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

https://twitter.com/GodofEep/status/1612549057746178048

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

minnesota is just canada jr.

and canada is just america jr.

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

speaking of minnesota, hotdish is pretty hosed up and disgusting

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

Marijuana posted:

itt europeans pretend they aren’t more disgusting and useless than americans

u mad

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

Kreeblah posted:

Not letting people use real locks on their luggage (just those lovely TSA ones).

inventing the TSA

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

is this like the mormon thing where they baptize the dead to retroactively convert them

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

this lady has a point, i should be allowed to behead the guy in the Goofy costume if i accidentally see him out on a smoke break with half his costume on

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

freaking out about balloons

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

Smythe posted:

power too low, makes them slow. ud need t plug that bitch itno the 220 to make it work worth a drat

just get one of these hot water whenever you want it

bing bong so simple

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

i'm prob like 30% microplastics by now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yellowcar
Feb 14, 2010

Chewbecca posted:

"As an american"

death penalty