Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer
For pure ridiculousness of her hair I think I am going with F!Alear.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Blue Labrador posted:

It's kind of hosed up Male Robin has a better support with Chrom and the funnier Morgan.

The later is because the Morgan's are more extreme versions of the Robin of the same gender so the female Morgan is a barely controlled gremlin.

Hunt11 fucked around with this message at 05:19 on Jan 13, 2023

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer
Assuming it is like the other games and you have a limited amount of resets per map then you should not rest for minor setbacks but if things start to get ugly then slam that button as hard as you can.

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Last Celebration posted:

Iirc AI’s prioritized damage over safe attacks since FE11 since it’s prior tendency to prioritize safe attacks was so insanely exploitable.

Does anyone have the link to the FE6 picture where the entire army is in a massive traffic jam?

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

ROFL Octopus posted:

What’s everyone think about the Smash weapons? The first one I have is Aymr and the accuracy really makes me think they are pretty wretched.

They are situational but very useful.

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

cheetah7071 posted:

Micaiah goes on hortensia because the range bonuses stack to make warp and rewarp maximum size

Micaiah goes on hortensia because she has a chance to not burn staff changes.

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Veryslightlymad posted:

On a random note, what happens if you disengage from Camilla in a space that can't be occupied without flying?

I assume the unit will be stuck.

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer
Lucina goes on a unit with daggers as support attacks proc poison.

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Tae posted:

In hindsight, a lot of bizarre choices in Solm is probably because they expected a lot of losses for Classic players. That's why the deployment limit is so absurdly low in 12 and 13, and they give you multiple cracked out units in Kagetsu/Ivy/Zelkov/Merrin/Panette/Pandreo to replace expected losses. Especially since in maddening, you are not training up a unit from scratch from the early game with the lack of exp.

That doesn't make much sense though as the developers have generally been on the same page as the players in that the moment you lose a unit you reset.

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Zore posted:

It isn't even birth family vs adopted family because Corrin's only blood relative is assassinated (by them, unwittingly) before the split or always joins in with them.

Its first adopted family vs second adopted family

It is adopted family who actually know them or adopted family that knew corrin for a couple years when they were a baby.

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Pants Donkey posted:

I kinda want Mauvier to be the only constant. Everyone else is doing a complete 180 on their personality, and he’s the exact same stoic dude.

Going by what we have seen Celine hasn't changed much.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hunt11
Jul 24, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Pureauthor posted:

Most of the paralogues were well done. RiP Lucina for essentially serving as a tutorial though.

Not a fan of the Camilla one. They really should have gone with the harbor map and had you doing a desperate defense rather then an annoyingly long slog.