Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

smackfu
Jun 7, 2004

Once they moved to 2023 it felt like they were rushing through the plot to get them paired up and out of the quarantine zone by the end of the episode.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smackfu
Jun 7, 2004

NieR Occomata posted:

1) Yes, every single set piece so far has been in the video game in some form.

2) Some of the lines are word-for-word the same as they are in the game.

I assume someone is doing Lets Play videos on YouTube along with each episode but not willing to spoil myself to find them.

smackfu
Jun 7, 2004

Ramrod Hotshot posted:

I laughed out loud at that caption. You know, the Massachusetts Rockies.

We usually park for the airport 10 miles west of Boston, next to the REI.

I guess wasteland suburbia is a lot more expensive to build as a set.

smackfu
Jun 7, 2004

True, I don’t know if twenty years is long enough to turn a parking lot into a forest. If it is, suburbs looks a lot different.

smackfu
Jun 7, 2004

To be honest, didn’t love that shot for that reason. “Please don’t keep zooming out” is not the response you want in your audience.

smackfu
Jun 7, 2004

Mantis42 posted:

It's a scene in the game but it's set further east. I want to say Philly.

From the aftershow, it sounds like they changed it because they knew they were going to film in Canada and wanted a generic Midwest city rather than something recognizable like Pittsburgh.

smackfu
Jun 7, 2004

ShowTime posted:

What in the absolute gently caress is recognizable about Pittsburgh other than depression and alcoholism?

It has hills and a bunch of rivers!

smackfu
Jun 7, 2004

Seven Round Things posted:

Do I understand correctly that tonight's episode airs at 0100 UTC? The other episodes were all 0200, but EDT started today.
UK TV guides have it at 0200. I doubt they're wrong, so it looks like it's being unnecessarily delayed an hour.

Edit: :psyduck:

US changed the clocks this morning and UK doesn’t for two weeks or so, that’s why it changed times.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smackfu
Jun 7, 2004

Hehe, that’s just Sky not changing their schedule. Oops.