Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who ya got?
This poll is closed.
Chiefs 42 41.18%
Eagles 60 58.82%
Total: 102 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

ASAPRockySituation posted:

EAGLES WILL WIN YOU JACKFARTS

The plucky team with a pedestrian QB and a good defense always beats the superstar QB in the Super Bowl, historically.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

It worked for us just a few years ago fool, wrong team for this line

you've fallen to one of the classic blunders! The answer to this is Big Dick Nick IS A SUPERSTAR

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

I'm depressed the Eagles players learned from the Bengals and aren't talking poo poo.

Someone call it Eagle Farm Stadium

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

KC D is middling extremely young

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Just want to remind people that the Chiefs defense was second in sacks it's not like the team is Mahomes and nobody else.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Mahomes or Marino rifle that ball to the open receiver without even planting their feet.

Speaking of which, Marino had no problems throwing 50 TDs in the old era, maybe you should just suck less Dilfer.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

I guess my point is gently caress Trent Dilfer and his stupid thumb head and that pass looked like he was playing 500 with the guys on the sideline

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

Again, all the bad QBs was still a harder schedule than the Chiefs played

Going to need some clarification on this post

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Still waiting to hear what kind of algorithm yall running through to come up with the idea that Philly had a harder strength of schedule

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

George Bush's face looks like he broke his jaw

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Kalli posted:

This one feels particularly bad because both these teams won it recently enough that there's no real drama here, and we've already gotten all the stories. Just two salty fanbases mad that other fans aren't super invested in the outcome.

Which brings us to the patriots in the last 20 years

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

There is plenty to be excited about with the Super Bowl! There’s the fake narrative that Andy Reid might retire if they win, and then there’s a question of how many fans in the Philly Super Bowl parade will eat horse poop if they win. Riveting stuff

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Hot Diggity! posted:

Niners still whining huh

The only team eliminated from the playoffs that isn't still whining is Jacksonville

edit: and to be clear that's natural. The only reason I'm not whining when the Chiefs are eliminated is my coping mechanism is to quit sports cold turkey until march madness

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

bows1 posted:

Bengals have moved on dont worry.

This lady hasn't

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Ornery and Hornery posted:

I will never read paragraphs

tl;dr

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Checking in on the Bengals fans who moved on

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

She needs to leave the outer rim once and a while.

At times I get sad all over again that we can't like posts

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

The Dave posted:

All the Philadelphia schools already have a two hour delay on Monday.

Los Angeles has nada. They're used to coming in to work hung over from Lakers games

speaking of work, I'm getting loving triggered at work.

https://imgur.com/ezZ6Krs

kiimo fucked around with this message at 01:01 on Feb 10, 2023

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

They're LA studio people they don't know poo poo about football they all thought the Eagles logo was from Silver Linings Playbook

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

Movie posters are a lost art. They all suck poo poo now.

:argh:

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

lol the Eagles are built to play with a lead but the Chiefs are never out of it. Zero chance the Eagles win 49-23 it's more likely if there's a rout it's the other way around.

also cue NFL network predicting the Bengals win by at least two touchdowns.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

syzpid posted:

Orlando Brown is going to get Mahomes killed, and finally the media will be like "maybe he does suck"

now that's a prediction.

What's funny is if Orlando Brown plays bad it's probably more likely he'll remain a Chief. I hope he has the best day of his career

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Relentlessboredomm posted:

Barring some magic from Reid/mahomes I don’t see how Chiefs win it, but hey they’ve both surprised before.

Mostly i just hope no one gets injured and ruins the game like the SF/Eagles game.

You don't? Here's a way the Chiefs win it without magic: the Eagles are really susceptible to bubble screens and running back dump passes. Jerick McKinnon caught more touchdowns this season than Justin Jefferson, Jaylen Waddle, Tee Higgins, DeVonta Smith, DK Metcalf, Mike Evans, Christian Kirk, Brandon Aiyuk, and yep, Tyreek Hill.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Amy Pole Her posted:

Drunkenly dropped a lot on the chiefs and the over

Go Andy

If we win remind me to ship you burnt ends from Oklahoma Joe’s I’m serious

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

My Super Bowl host who is walking distance from my place told everybody show up at 1:30 and bring absolutely nothing. I’m nervous they will have everything we need but if they do what a baller move and I have to say just astounding hosting duties.

Hopefully there’s cooked birds

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

So what you're telling me is more boys are playing football now then when I played. I think it will be fine

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Remember when the Washington Football Team gave Alex Smith 72 million guaranteed and then when he almost lost his leg they tried to back out of it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Stafford threw for 5k yards before he ever got to the Rams. He did that in Detroit which is insane. Then he finally goes to a team with a good coach and won the SB immediately.

When Mahomes got in the league he mentioned his arm being like Stafford, not Brady or Manning.

Stafford is really good.