Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who is last to drop out of the primary before trump is nominated?
This poll is closed.
desantis 128 29.91%
rubio 33 7.71%
haley 57 13.32%
goku 210 49.07%
Total: 358 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

sleepy boy

i had to crop out my gut

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

Korean Boomhauer posted:

i look outside and see pitch black b/c its freaking night here and theres no moon

i have my window open listening to the rain, its quite nice

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
are the Dems gonna go along with this tik tok ban? I bet they’re all for it

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
lol if abortion and gay marriage are illegal under Dems watch and they do nothing but then work with the right to ban tik tok, an app a lot of young people use

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
can blue states start doing petty bullshit that makes lives of conservatives miserable for once? that’d be great

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

the state leg in Michigan overturned right to work law from 10 years ago. passing gun background checks too

not nearly pretty enough. I can’t even think of poo poo chuds would get mad about that they don’t already, they’re a whole other species at this point

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

quote:

The victim recalled one occasion where she came home alone and received a text telling her to look under her bed. When she did so, she saw Melnick laying underneath, she said.

Melnick sneaked into the victim’s home and hid under her bed “more than 30″ times, according to the victim—and she had to sleep on her parents’ floor to get away from Melnick.

WHAT THE gently caress

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
lol what in the gently caress is biden doing, are they really going to ban tiktok? are they loving braindead i'm going back to sleep

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

sinnesloeschen posted:

i hate this godforsaken shithole country
lol tennessee has the worst DCS system in the country, owned

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
so what happens if he does get arrested, he sits in jail or does he immediately bond out with no time lapsed and a court date 9 months from now?

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
crime-fraud sounds like some dumb Demolition Man poo poo

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

good life

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
Nashville starting to join our other sister cities of crazy poo poo happening regularly

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
3 kids and the shooter dead in Nashville apparently, goddamn it

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
jack garbanzo

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
maybe white moms will wake up when their kids are getting shot up more often, probably not though

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
im feeling really mad today because as of last year my daughter went to a similar church/preschool setup maybe 20 minutes south of this place, i'm really sad and I wish she was here right now

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

Buddykins posted:

isnt waffle house open 24/7. when do they take time to clean their grills

there’s usually a lull at some point. I’ve been there between shifts and been the only one eating the whole time.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
holy poo poo Huckabee has the connect to ALL the child molesters! he's like always their best friend! uncanny!

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
my son is also named Verch

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

Space Jam posted:

i wonder if silent hunter 3 runs well on modern windows

there’s a streamer I watch who does SH3 and he’s said it took him weeks to get the game stable and running on a modern machine with mods and everything.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
why the gently caress that lady's UHC insurance told her not to pay the bill is so loving stupid. just pay the $129 and spend the next few years getting that back instead of just leaving the balance owed and hand waving it away, jesus christ

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

alnilam posted:

what the hell is a groyper btw

no i will not google it

its a nazi

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
sometimes I have to call people for my work to collect their insurance information for a group of hospitals, and drat people are just so rude and miserable. its only getting worse. I'm just trying to help!

but fine, sir, you don't have to provide me with your insurance info so I can add it into your account and bill it for you as a courtesy. By all means, enjoy this unbilled $20,000 patient responsibility you now have coming to you because you requested that I close your account after telling me to go gently caress myself. Please enjoy the next rep you deal with who will definitely not be as nice as I was when your account rolls to collections, and have fun explaining the detailed notes I left explaining your inappropriate behavior and refusal to cooperate.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
well poo poo my headset is broken, time to take the rest of the day off

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
FAAARRRTTTTT

PISSSSSSSSSS

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
oh man the lols are just beginning

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

im crying lol

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
I bet they have video evidence of Trump doing something, I don't think you file these charges unless you got him on tape people can see plainly (and yes I know it won't matter to 30% of the country, but still)

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

new eggs from our chickens

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

this is a Trump apointee as well, lol

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

peach cobbler pizza from last night, it was so good

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
personal space? lol. lmao

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
oh boy a bunch of people are mad a mostly black LSU women’s basketball team beat a great white hope in Caitlin Clark and Iowa. it’s beautiful

also that ball toss is a technical all day, correct call

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
trump will get thrown in jail on Tuesday for running his mouth and not shutting the gently caress up

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

lmao

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

everyone in this thread noticed that the FBI came to get their papers back after the saudis visited, it's pretty clear he was selling / showing poo poo while LIV was in town.

lol nothing matters

yeah and i'm pretty sure they have evidence that this happened, thats gonna be the big bombshell

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost

this got a bunch of people mad and was amazing content

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
we’re not even getting a mugshot tomorrow? gently caress you