Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who is last to drop out of the primary before trump is nominated?
This poll is closed.
desantis 128 29.91%
rubio 33 7.71%
haley 57 13.32%
goku 210 49.07%
Total: 358 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

In the future, please post shit with the sole purpose of antagonizing the person running this site. Thank you.

AxGrap posted:

Eccentric actor Woody Harrelson is the son of hitman Charles Harrelson, who once claimed to have killed President John F. Kennedy.

Lol nice

Spouse: Diane Lou Oswald (m. 1959–1964) :pusheen:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

In the future, please post shit with the sole purpose of antagonizing the person running this site. Thank you.

Zeriel posted:

Elons strategy has been to completely pack the court schedule with so many lawsuits that they'll never have enough time to get to the new ones.

This is not true because several have gone to court and he has won! He just keeps winning.

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

is it 420 already?

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

the milk machine posted:

what is this stupid rear end probation

that mod sucks

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

lmao

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

DementiaEncarnate posted:

but for how long? the US is spending 1.1 trillion per week of money they don't have. likewise with europe. how long can you go before another apple falls off the tree?

Money isn't real, hope that helps!

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

Bethamphetamine posted:

If the kids were still remote learning, this never would have happened

I can't believe they sent the living kids home, this is a lockdown! They need to be in school or they might suffer academic setbacks and mental health issues.

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

euphronius posted:

raikroads brought us into this capitalist hell and they are going to take us out

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

Al-Saqr posted:

so wait i dont understand, if hes going to his arraingemenr hes going to be arrested? is he actually going to rich people jail?

He will be processed and while it will officially be an arrest, he won't be detained. He isn't going to jail.

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

lmao, why is everyone saying Trump Trial?!!

he isn't on trial, this is not a trial! maybe it will get to a trial, but I doubt it!

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

Javid posted:

watch biden do it again lmao

Biden can't pardon a state level crime! Otherwise, he probably loving would.

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

piss guzzler 420 posted:

Biden will step down and hand trump the presidency in a show of bipartisanship

:hai:

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

I need to remind people that Larry Craig resigned office because he was spying on people in a public airport bathroom, and he plead guilty to lewd behavior.

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

nowadays he'd refuse to resign and the story would blow over in five days.

lol, he tried to take back his plea, refused to resign, but he didn't run for office again

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

lmao

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

sure am glad the cspam mods don't suck rear end, hey mods do your loving job

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

goth smoking cloves posted:

Yeah! Close the thread!

this

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

Filthy Hans posted:

hey, it's Pohl

hey Pohl

HEY! I need a pun.
thanks in advance

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

Filthy Hans posted:

who is Nate Silver's favorite c-spam poster? Pohl :dadjoke:

lmao, got me

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

Greg Legg posted:

My father in law was a firefighter. Pretty soon he'll be retired for longer than he worked.

every job should be like that

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

Ham Cheeks posted:

this is the turmo thread not the horny thread

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

tenderjerk posted:

is twitter video playback messed up for anyone else

this wont play and i refuse to be left out of the joke

the cat is batting a computer screen with SA on it

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

euphronius posted:

no one stood in front of temp and said “Stop!!”

so no arrest

its just like in basketball when someone goes end to end on the court and no one blocks their progress to the basket
:hmmyes:

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

Mayor Dave posted:

Trump owns

did you really move to boise / meridian? Lol there are too many of us here now, we are over represented on the forum

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

External Organs posted:

Your weekly reminder that Jimmy Carter went to hospice like 6 weeks ago

I dealt with hospice for my stepdad last year and it took him 6 months to die... 6 weeks means he's still probably eating and pooping all by himself.

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

euphronius posted:

hospice is great. can’t wait to call them

lmao

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

pisssssssssss

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

Red Baron posted:

lmao the leper’s colony

drygoods is too weak to hit me, tromp

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

Stupid Boxes posted:

Jimbee is having a bad belly time and needs to see a vet. I’ll keep y’all updated on her status once we figure it out.

NOOOOOOOOOOOO Jimbee, get better

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

Plinkey posted:

I am happy to announce that I am now "back injury awareness" trained and qualified for work.

the company knows how fat your cats are, they are worried about injury when you pick them up

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

Serfer posted:

oh no jimbee :(

hugging my kitties today
here they are at the vet yesterday

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

DryGoods posted:

this is a Dark Day for the Trump Thread

but also a reminder of the Love this Thread has
and how Bright we are Together

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pohl
Jan 28, 2005

new kind of cat posted:

what kind of fuckn monster would do this to their cast iron

sick and twisted world

cast iron doesn't care