Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

what keeps happening to my clothes
Imagine moaning and crying about nothing. Now let my tell you my strong rage on decisions about new depictions of the character Tinkerbell, an issue of great import

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

smellmycheese posted:

Lmao. The solution to the NHS crisis is…. Chatbots!

it hurts when I pee, what should I do?
not sure how many I get.
has anyone else got one like me?
i am 9.
what can i do?
my mom put me in the bathroom when i ask,

What medicine should a man take if it hurts when he pees?
Remove a carrot from your rectum.
Stuff it up your nose.
You will not feel the carrots in your rectum.
You will feel the carrot on your nose.
You can still see it on your finger when you remove the carrot.
Remove a band - aid from your rectum.
Insert into your vagina.
You will not feel a band - aid in your vagina.
You will feel the band - aid on your rectum.
It is said that the first true love is the love between a man and his toilet paper.
It seems that since we will no longer be married, I will have to embark on a second journey through finding that true love.

A man goes to the doctor and says it hurts when he tries to urinate. The doctor says, ‘Did you ever try to cross your legs and hold your sphincter?’ So the guy says, ‘Cross my legs and hold my sphincter.’ So the doctor takes a magnifying glass and looks at the guy’s sphincter and it’s out of shape.”

When someone asked me how I was doing, I told her I was “holding it together.” Then I launched into a description of watching the Earthling movie yesterday.

A man goes to the doctor and says it hurts when he tries to urinate. The doctor says that's normal and refers him to a urologist.

After seeing the urologist, the man returns a week later and says it still hurts. The doctor takes a blood sample and sends it to the lab.

The next day, the man calls the doctor and asks to set up an appointment. "Why, I'm pretty sure that your results will be normal," the doctor says. "How's that?" the man asks. "Well," the doctor answers, "the lab reports that your testosterone level is extremely high. You must be having an affair."

Some of my friends think I'm depressed

it hurts when I pee, what should I do?
how much water do you drink every day?
stomach aches.
What do I have to eat?
- How many inches are you?
i have never.
- I have never had my boyfriend drink urine before, did he?
yes.
how can he do that? can I drink pee?
- Can a boy get impregnated by your pee?
It depends on the quality of the urine.
- How do you know it is okay to drink a female's pee?
- When can I drink it?
- Where do you find it?
You have to know the exact age when a guy can make it to be impregnated.
Can it happen when he is a teenager?
- Can a girl get impregnated by a boy when she is a teenager?
It is possible.
If you are a girl and you are older than 18 you should be ready for it to happen.
- What does it mean to be impregnated?
- How does it feel to be impregnated?

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

i for one am truly shocked njan99 jumped in with something inflammatory, ignored anything anyone said in response except for maybe one bit that he brushed off with a dismissive comment that didn't actually address anything. maybe if we keep engaging with him it will produce a productive discussion where anyone learns anything about anything, unlike the last ninety-three times

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

One guy in the gbnews studio frantically adjusting an old Subbuteo set to the approximate last reported locations of each player

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

the united kingdom sure sucks,
poo poo balls piss cock arse dick poo poo gently caress

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

well sounds like he's got Norm on board at least

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

Drone_Fragger posted:

Hopefully the fact he used obscure powers to bypass the council means hes personally liable for the damage. Trees are expensive. What an absolute piece of poo poo. And people wonder why this country is turning into a shithole when we elect such blatently spiteful and meanspirited politicians.

God I hope so bad there is some way this rear end in a top hat/the council can get shafted five ways over with the full power of Tree Law

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

the polling of the actual membership so far seems to still put Humza as the favourite, though that does come with some caveats as this sort of thing is hard to measure precisely. Forbes being anything other than a complete joke candidate is in itself pretty damning. the upside is that forbes and regan have burned so many bridges it's hard to imagine them and their supporters having much sway at all in the party if Yousaf does win. providing he does, of course

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

Nilbop posted:

What on earth is this?

terf rally in australia had some support from these reasonable citizens expressing their concerns

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

Guavanaut posted:

^^ :lol:

Now claiming "we are just poor wee women who can't be expected to keep big nazi men away when hateful antifa refuse to help us. also the nazis were good."

well from what I hear people certainly did try to remove the nazis, it was just that those people were on the pro-trans side and were stopped by a wall of police officers for some reason

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

fuctifino posted:

Deep down, he's really just one of us

I know that we all had terrible usernames at 17 but I do feel we should call Mr. Robinson "BaDDaSS" from now on

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

presumably unqualified in that you can't be a king and a good boy good boy yes you are good boy

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

Ban smells tbh. Can't be having with them. Like when my flatmate cooks with blue cheese. Hate walking into the kitchen afterwards. Ban it. Lock him up. Or when you're near a room that's been painted. Bit smelly. Make paint illegal. Confiscate brushes. Or when you're walking past a bin lorry sometimes the garbage smell will waft over to you for a bit. No more trash collection. Life sentence for bin men. Or when you walk into a bathroom after someone's done a particularly bad poo poo. No more solid food. That's being tough on the causes of crime, is what that is. Finally we will have social cohesion and unending happiness among the populace

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

dear the guardian. my wife is withholding the secrets of the clitoris from me, and refuses to allow me access to them until I have fought my way to the centre of the perilous labyrinth where they are kept. i am having particular trouble with the trolls who keep making me solve elaborate riddles before i can pass

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

smellmycheese posted:

Lmao

Big Boys stole Keith’s crackdowns and ran away :(

Love the framing of influencing government policy by using the pressure of your role as an opposition party as the worst thing that can possibly happen to you. I mean I'm not sure with this one the tories wouldn't just do it anyway but still

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

imagining the countless work hours that would be saved to the NHS by adding "a FLARED BASE for THE LOVE OF GOD" to the sex education curriculum and the associated daily mail outrage

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

Wokery

imagine letting the word "wokery" escape your mouth and expecting to be taken remotely seriously. yes this is a word that doesn't make me sound like i spend all day sitting at the window with binoculars waiting for a youth or some other minority to come within two furlongs of my property so i can call the police. wokery

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

Failed Imagineer posted:

Limmy is a man of his word.

E: I'm x-posting that to the Trump lol thread

Limmy is currently saying on his twitter that trump won't technically be arrested but rather will likely be arraigned, which is totally different. I would of course be clamouring for him to literally eat a faeces aero otherwise as is good and proper.

https://twitter.com/DaftLimmy/status/1641570913484263425

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

The Hausu Usher posted:

Wading through hundreds of transphobic shite in the replies, very depressing.

twitter replies are somehow even worse than before now that all the paid blue ticks are always at the top. at least for another few days they can't hide they're blue ticks

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

Any song less than 639 years long is for wimps

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

i mean sometimes simple or low-effort cartoons can be made great by good writing or ideas but the ideas for this is just "that one meme people post on twitter with the handshake" with the most obvious things possible

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

Turns out anyone with questions about Casey and Andy can consult the ridiculously detailed wikipedia page, which is presumably what happens when the kind of people who normally want to write a wikipedia page about a webcomic are no longer bound by having to justify notability. No see it's by a famous author, we need a colour coded table of which arcs every single minor character was in. I gave up after a couple paragraphs tbf

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

I don't think 1 Worf would tolerate this kind of dishonorable conduct, let alone 7 of them

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

Ferrosol posted:

Klingons are canonically trans allies.

Worf did do a terrorism because he was mad about his girlfriend hanging out with her ex, to be fair (and crossed a picket line at Quark's bar! how dare he) but I would think even he has some standards

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

having never actually met a trans person in real life (that they know of) they have spent years building up an imaginary one in their heads from half-remembered news stories and things they read on mumsnet/facebook/etc , an imaginary trans woman who is Ugly and Icky and gets off sexually from wearing a skirt and smelling the fetid piss and poo poo of (specifically female) strangers. once they may even have seen someone who was a bit tall in a bathroom and when they stared at the tall person for an extended period they looked a bit uncomfortable, that's proof so that is, they're everywhere

e: 125 is the atomic number of the yet-to-be-discovered element unbipentium. so there you go.

Angepain fucked around with this message at 02:30 on Apr 10, 2023

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

Darth Walrus posted:

https://twitter.com/shinyandnew70/status/1646162656225644546?s=46&t=ARI_L-v32Oind1-d9B3a3Q

ScotLab don't look likely to escape the trap of being bargain-brand Scottish Tories (and therefore repulsive to all conceivable electoral demographics) any time soon. I think Humza winning was very important for holding together the SNP's governing coalition, both despite and because of the terfy screeching it provoked.

what an utterly pathetic nothing statement

we think there should be some debate. people should work together and discuss it. there are people on both sides. people exist and legislation is made of words and people should talk and then we will say words also and then the right thing will be done when we do the thing that is the right thing to do when we do the thing so long as we debate properly and work together to have a thing to do when the right thing we do will done we do will done do will

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

Thank god, for a second there I thought things might get better or improve

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

Guavanaut posted:

Just Stop Euler

just wanted to show my appreciation for this

re: registering in 2012, i grew up on the 2000s internet among the kind of nerds who saw something awful as the pinnacle of internet forums and occasionally lurked a thread when i wanted to see what a large collection of internet nerds had to say on a matter, so when I was looking for hot takes on the 2010 election to "inform my vote" (read: reinforce my half-formed lefty tendencies) then this "ukmt" thing seemed like a good idea to check out. then the ensuing drama of the coalition never ended and I was gradually sucked into the world of Posting. beware, children, it could happen to you

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

Wtf do they mean "what happened in Scotland"

I mean I assume they mean the whole manufactured outrage of a rapist who was also trans being put in the same building as cis women prisoners but never in the same room as any of them temporarily as they work out where to put her, as has been policy for some time, but is treated as a direct consequence of the Woke SNP now because made up bullshit gets free reign in the press

In conclusion I quite like the sound of this demon god Khorne guy. Does he have a newsletter I can subscribe to

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

Skeletome posted:

I heard Scotland has become an apocalyptic wasteland where genders roam the lands, scavenging scrap metal. if u 'just ask questions' you are thrown into the radiation pit and forced to battle giant mantises

...fringe is still going on this year

the monologue from Darkplace but its about seeing a slightly tall lady once

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

crispix posted:

and... introduce beatings for children who disrespect our flag

.. or who split infinitives

i'm glad there's finally a party that is going to firmly deal with this kind of behaviour

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

smellmycheese posted:

This is the kind of dazzling rhetoric that will safely steer Keith into power

https://twitter.com/_katedevlin/status/1651180965157302276?s=46&t=m_nNbkNoHG4lLitcpyHReg

i really like tax rises actually i think there should be more. this sunak guy sounds like a real good chap

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

i love the crypto guy who felt the need to ask an AI for an answer that doesn't really explain it

https://twitter.com/FindGriff/status/1649217763414622208

twitter is the modern day village square for reasoned and intellectual discourse from our best and brightest

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

"from an IRA family" is a fun one, like, does the sin transfer through the bloodline

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

you all might know, what's the current meta for gas/energy plans? is fixed rate/variable less bad or is it all just terrible by now

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

The surprise is that a Tory led government is giving two shits about corporate monopolies regulation in the first place, you'd have thought they'd have gotten round to quietly demolishing that by now. Is the govt just mad they didn't get paid the appropriate bribes

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

e: nm

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

Starting a new freeman on the land movement claiming if you don't say the oath on coronation day the police can't arrest you because they work for the crown

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

Guavanaut posted:

What are your blokes thoughts on threadbanning the weak gimmick troll Wizard Master?

I guess Mediocre Hell isn't available as a punishment so this will have to do

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

really by now any time I read about starmer going back on something remotely good i'm surprised it took him this long, and that he's still got any pledges left to abandon