Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

amenenema
Feb 10, 2003

Zedd posted:

Looks like a normal person just doing a motorsport at the Car Factory.

Business!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

amenenema
Feb 10, 2003

Just make sure your knives don't come with a bolster. Makes em harder to sharpen.

I dunno if it's accessible to everyone after the NYT takeover but the Wirecutter has a good overview and they recommend the Victronox (sp?) that was mentioned earlier.

Also, gently caress Max!

amenenema
Feb 10, 2003

Rebus posted:

This is not F1 related but it made me think of this thread so I'd like to share it with all of you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFh8WubLzYY

Apparently this is the cousin of my friend from high school.

Thanks for coming to my ted talk.

amenenema
Feb 10, 2003

MustardFacial posted:

The 20 min commitment you have to make with an espresso machine is the exact reason why I don't get one. I buy golf poo poo to fill the bottomless void in my heart and soul.

Flair Pro2/58 + Niche Zero + Bellman Steamer + kettle = lattes in 10 minutes.

For pour over I'm enjoying an Origami dripper but honestly can't tell a difference from my Hairo Switch/Kalita Wave.

90% of my non-espresso coffee is Moka Pot tho.

amenenema
Feb 10, 2003

Or that Forza track (New York?) that was hairpin-straight-hairpin-straight

amenenema
Feb 10, 2003

Sab0921 posted:

In a previous incarnation, George was a good officer of the East India Company enforcing taxation during a famine.

His next incarnation was an officer of the Raj that carried out various atrocities in order to maintain order.

His next incarnation was being a Thatcher acolyte and gutting British social services.

Now we have George Russell - F1 racer that is not as good as Lewis.

drat this is spot on.

I dislike him because 1) above and 2) he tries to be Alonso and make strategy calls from the car but he's always wrong/an idiot.

amenenema
Feb 10, 2003

ArmZ posted:

can I call my oven with convection setting an airfryer?

If you want to make the air fryer people mad, sure.

amenenema
Feb 10, 2003

Custard Undies posted:

Tried to use Bing AI to generate some pictures of Oscar but apparently they dont allow me to generate memes of real people. :(

I've tried every generator to create the only image that will make my wife happy: Carlos Sainz as Mr. Peanutbutter of Bojack Horseman fame. I assume this basically means Mr. Peanutbutter in a Ferrari shirt yet the generators haven't come anywhere close.

I do not know why this idea intrigues her so. She just thinks he's a dumb sweet golden retriever at heart. I don't have it in me to tell her about the Sainz Boyz political leanings. I also don't want to learn Photoshop.

amenenema
Feb 10, 2003

I will forever call Williams Wilson from now on.

Thank you for this gift.

amenenema
Feb 10, 2003

Fate Accomplice posted:

ooof do not know how I did that. you're welcome

:laugh:

amenenema
Feb 10, 2003

Rebus posted:

He says cast iron

:golfclap:

amenenema
Feb 10, 2003

Sunk Dunk posted:

drat what am i gonna do with 3 months of no f1

Get super into american football?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

amenenema
Feb 10, 2003

Cimber posted:

Oh poo poo, i forgot i had a fantasy team this year. I wonder how I did.

I won our league but only cause I committed to the Alonso hype train immediately