Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
i am noy going to watch forumula 1 but i got into evp rank in salmon run and im looking forward to the new boss salmonid in big run this weekend hoipe!!!!!!!!!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
i read every post in this thread (itt) and what a great race, a ferrari 1 2 and every british person on the planet spontaneously combusted namaste

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

FAUXTON posted:

look not every failson can fail as badly as mazepin, there's a nepotism spectrum

i got an instagram ad for personal karting training by mazepin, maybe I should take him up on it

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
I'm now a big fan of magic alonso QUE BUENO ERES MAGIC!

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
t-square - truth is the best formula 1 theme

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAHLRVTWoRU

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

Khablam posted:

'Don't use the R word' is a hard and clear rule you should know as it features in every other post of your rap sheet. This isn't something that should be hard to discern. I've brought up many times that it's only banned because it was the one and only ableist slur from victorian England that got a movement behind it so the rest pass by default. Everyone knows if you applied the same logic to the rest of language you'd have to ban insulting people in general but that isn't a conversation anyone wants to actually have so just don't use the one specific no-no word.
Just pick another favoured term from victorian medicine and move on!

On the other hand "trauma is funny and a joke actually, if it happens to someone I don't like" is a take that any functional adult should know to be a bad move™ and just don't do it.

just like forumula 1 i didnt read this post i mean in the case that i do noy watch the bad fail sport of formula 1 just like my eyes just glze over if my brain tries to read your fail rear end posts

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

the milk machine posted:

i thought this thread might like to hear about newey's lack of passione

this was prosbably written by some fraudulent british person so its fake news namaste

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

Pragmatica posted:

alright, i had time to do a proper OP, so that is updated now! :)

the op sucks and is boring

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
not reading 4500 posts or watching any ‘formula 1’ to say Scuderia MissionWinNow Ferrari is the best and AF corsa needs to run the F1 team also

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
i'm not going to watch this or read thuis thread

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

Just-In-Timeberlake posted:

you will and you will suffer with the rest of us

i have not watched formula 1 for two years and hell, it's good everybody should try it. you could go to the gym, take a nice walk, do some gardening or maybe share some time with your loved ones. or like me try and get the evp999 rank in splatoon 3

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
i have watched 0 secondfs of formula 1 this year as i did last year

i hope Scuderia MissionWinNow Ferrari are on their way to their second recent title to follow up on last years win which I didn't watch but i'm sure it happened

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
i don’t want formulat 1 because it sucks rear end but how is max winning all the time different from hamilton winning all the time or vettel winning all the time

the only team that we should all want to win all the time is Scuderia Mission Win Now Ferrari

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

wicka posted:

Hamilton is #blessed

Hamilton is american which is somehow even worse than being a british person

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

Bip Roberts posted:

British is probably better than American on aggregate but he's English and that's worse.

he sounds american

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
formula cringe

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
just watched drive to survive on netfilx can siombody recccomend me a squad to cheer for thanks

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
hmmm this formula 1 'sport' sounds insanely aids and fail

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
heard that they been calling it Formula 1 R&&&&&

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
its loving this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAHLRVTWoRU