Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Potrzebie
Apr 6, 2010

I may not know what I'm talking about, but I sure love cops! ^^ Boy, but that boot is just yummy!
Lipstick Apathy
Bleh. I hope this thread works.

Potrzebie fucked around with this message at 20:48 on Mar 5, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Potrzebie
Apr 6, 2010

I may not know what I'm talking about, but I sure love cops! ^^ Boy, but that boot is just yummy!
Lipstick Apathy

Dumb Sex-Parrot posted:

Half joking here, but I thought the Romani were the proper Romans?

Potrzebie
Apr 6, 2010

Lipstick Apathy

steinrokkan posted:

Strong "student trying to bullshit his way through an exam while the teacher clearly knows" energy

Vranyo baby!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fz59GWeTIik&t=8s

Potrzebie
Apr 6, 2010

Lipstick Apathy

Toxic Mental posted:

Is that a reference to this incredible video?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3aCMTpJx2cs

While not related to Ukraine, this was amazing and Bobby Fingers is now my favourite content creator.

Potrzebie
Apr 6, 2010

Lipstick Apathy

Ok but why does this work? Surely the rest of the world will go "nu-huh" the moment the occupiers are kicked out?

Potrzebie
Apr 6, 2010

Lipstick Apathy

Nooner posted:

Is Sweden already gotten the go ahead for NATO? I thought they and finland were doing a both or neither thing and turkey was saying no way Jose to sweden

Erdo quickly realised that he could walk all over our current pathetic PM. He's using this to both look strong and manly to his voters and to force ever more absurd bends and outright violations of Swedish law in regards to giving him our Kurds to torture as he sees fit.

Potrzebie
Apr 6, 2010

Lipstick Apathy

GABA ghoul posted:

Yearly income:
-70 km2 empty land
- two empty villages
- 2 beet farms

Yearly expenses:
- 50k human lives
- 1k armored vehicles
- 200 aircrafts
- 2 million artillery shells

Someone who is good at imperialism, please help me manage this, my country is dying :(

Expend less lives.

Potrzebie
Apr 6, 2010

Lipstick Apathy

FMguru posted:

no
                                 /

Buy more candles? loyalty!

Potrzebie
Apr 6, 2010

Lipstick Apathy

jaete posted:

I guess some people just don't know what a "border" is

Guy is Russian so you'd think he has some first-hand knowledge of actual borders... maybe he thought all of EU is completely 100% borderless inside? :shrug:

Norway. Famous for oil, fish and being a member of EU.

Potrzebie
Apr 6, 2010

Lipstick Apathy

Scam Likely posted:

I keep coming to the thread (and checking reputable news sites) to see if there is more info on these leaked documents, but it seems like theres not much out there. Probably a lot of sketchy stuff flying around right now.

I doubt you'll get more than this: https://mobile.twitter.com/VahkiSlav/status/1644469917352361986

It seems most journalists don't want to go to jail.

Potrzebie
Apr 6, 2010

Lipstick Apathy

teen witch posted:

https://twitter.com/Bill_Linnane/status/1642770652477157378?s=20

Trying to find a better English source on it, however all I have is Swedish and focused on Absolut, specifically. I was curious to see how social media had taken if and

Cool. Can’t see a Swedish based brand in Sweden.

I’ll stick to Koskenkorva.

E: but other Pernod brands are getting dinged on IG, it seems, and people are NOT PLEASED.

They released a very brain dead word salad presser about protecting local workers and securing the local organizations' economic durability. Aka, "we need more millions for our owners, yeah?"

Potrzebie
Apr 6, 2010

Lipstick Apathy

teen witch posted:

Sadly not in Sweden, but another of theirs is releasing tomorrow…at goddamn 80 bucks for mixing rum, nope. It’s over proof so maybe for myself but not for a goddamn daiquiri.

E: nonetheless thank you!

But it is though... Beställningssortimentet is your friend!
https://www.systembolaget.se/produkt/sprit/smith-cross-8270201/

As is this bad boy
https://www.systembolaget.se/produkt/sprit/plantation-8552901/

Potrzebie
Apr 6, 2010

Lipstick Apathy

Tarquinn posted:

Guys, this isn't the thread to talk about SAD stuff.

You know that. :)

The thread in our very well working SAD isn't either, apparently. So where do we talk about it?

Potrzebie
Apr 6, 2010

Lipstick Apathy

:tipshat:

Potrzebie
Apr 6, 2010

Lipstick Apathy

Strategic Tea posted:

Send him to a Ukrainian court with a Ukrainian jury.

Step one: upend Ukrainian legal tradition
Step two: implement common law
Step three: ???
Step four: horse cum

Potrzebie
Apr 6, 2010

Lipstick Apathy

Cartoon Man posted:

My sources claim that Putin poo poo his pants today.

My sources claim Putin shat your pants today.

Potrzebie
Apr 6, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
E: Lol I have no idea where I got that idea. I'm wrong at least. VVV

Potrzebie fucked around with this message at 16:55 on May 29, 2023

Potrzebie
Apr 6, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
Has anyone seen any evidence corroborating that the dam was blown up today? I know everyone and their grandmother claims it as fact but in a war where everything is filmed I'm surprised by the lack of moving pictures.

Potrzebie
Apr 6, 2010

Lipstick Apathy

Lol you misunderstand me. I'm very much on board with the dam not being there anymore, and that this allmost certainly is because of Russian fuckery.

It's the "exploded today" that I'm curious about.

This is not a troll, some weird tankie position or other attempt at anything. I just find it strange and slightly disturbing that "explosion today" is accepted as fact.

Potrzebie fucked around with this message at 17:54 on Jun 6, 2023

Potrzebie
Apr 6, 2010

Lipstick Apathy

Der Kyhe posted:

Turns out that having a massive superiority complex and finger wagging other nations who you openly contempt, or at least consider being beneath you, actually doesn't win hearts and minds. Unfortunately it is also the only play the Swedish politicians and government official know.

Turns out that pigs trying to go against the Constitution does not work in the long run. Idiot racist pedo trolls burning the Qur'an sucks, but having cops gatekeeping freedom of speech sucks more.

Potrzebie
Apr 6, 2010

Lipstick Apathy

Der Kyhe posted:

Yes, thank you for proving my point. Not only is the Swedish system superior, its so superior its actively harmful to Swedish interests, and you even were able to insert a quip about how everyone else is worse.

No, this has nothing to do with other countries being worse. Our Swedish cops have constantly denied permits for manifestations where the book would be burned. This is not in line with Sweden's constitution. The courts constantly tell the police to knock it off, while they keep denying people the freedom of protest that is part of our constitution.

Potrzebie
Apr 6, 2010

Lipstick Apathy

That's Malcom Kyeyune. He's insane.

Potrzebie
Apr 6, 2010

Lipstick Apathy

Shaman Tank Spec posted:

Sweden doesn't actually desperately need to be in Nato, because they don't share borders with Russia

Our weak and pathetic PM desperately needs to be let into NATO as a win. He and his completely owned cabinet suck at everything they've tried to do so far. Winning by promising everything and more to Erdogan is vital to please the voter base.

Potrzebie
Apr 6, 2010

Lipstick Apathy

spankmeister posted:

Is Sweden actually going to pass a law prohibiting burning religious books?

With our current government, shadow ruled by fascists, I would expect them to try and way they can think of. It should be difficult unless they figure out a way to bypass our constitution though since altering that takes two governments. OTOH, Sweden is built on naïvety a la Bud Air, so once people in charge act against the interest of the state and intention of the rule of law most things break down.

Potrzebie
Apr 6, 2010

Lipstick Apathy

Nix Panicus posted:

Russia's good faith efforts

:dumbbravo:

Potrzebie
Apr 6, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
Awesome work tiaz!

Potrzebie fucked around with this message at 23:42 on Jul 24, 2023

Potrzebie
Apr 6, 2010

Lipstick Apathy

:drat: right in the feels.

Potrzebie
Apr 6, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
Russia go home :byetankie:

Potrzebie
Apr 6, 2010

Lipstick Apathy

Toxic Mental posted:

brb coordinating my days-long hilldog avatar project spreadsheet and carefully selecting the highest quality ai art to resize to 180x180

these guys are going to be so owned. they'll TOTALLY will pretend like they're not mad. But I know better.

I bet they all see the error of their ways now.

Potrzebie
Apr 6, 2010

Lipstick Apathy

Nelson Mandingo posted:

:byetankie:

Man, gently caress off Putin. Go drink some more horse cum you genocidal gently caress.

Ukraine Posting War: Hillary is My Avatar Revenge Scheme

:byetankie::byetankie::byetankie::byetankie::byetankie::byetankie::byetankie::byetankie::byetankie::byetankie::byetankie::byetankie::byetankie::byetankie::byetankie::byetankie::byetankie::byetankie::byetankie::byetankie::byetankie::byetankie::byetankie::byetankie::byetankie::byetankie::byetankie::byetankie:

Potrzebie
Apr 6, 2010

Lipstick Apathy

Toxic Mental posted:

I dunno, talk some poo poo about Gaddafi and find out

Putin is a piece of poo poo leaking from Gaddafi's butt.

Potrzebie
Apr 6, 2010

Lipstick Apathy

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

https://www.reddit.com/r/UkraineWar...web2x&context=3

Using 4 ships to keep the landing ship afloat.

Lmfao

Reddit won't show me stuff unless I register or download an app or something. Could someone be king enough to screenshot?

Vvvvv thanks :tipshat:

Potrzebie fucked around with this message at 05:33 on Aug 7, 2023

Potrzebie
Apr 6, 2010

Lipstick Apathy

Der Kyhe posted:

Russian annual average income in 2022 was 12,830 $ / 1300865 rubles and in US it was 76,370 $, so about six times over.

That loaf of bread costs 143/1300865 so about 0.00011% of annual income. So similar price in US would be about 8.4 USD.

But of course its easier to just be a tankie and yell that "bread is cheaper in Russia than in US".

:psyduck:

Just remove the % or two zeros please.

E: by sheer coincidence 143/1300865 is the smallest factoring of that number.

Potrzebie fucked around with this message at 11:23 on Aug 14, 2023

Potrzebie
Apr 6, 2010

Lipstick Apathy

Zippy the Bummer posted:

i went to rehab march of 22. havent had a drink since. but i do smoke a lot of weed

That's great to hear, congratulations on a long and ever growing streak of not-alcohol.

Potrzebie
Apr 6, 2010

Lipstick Apathy

weg posted:

It's fair to call them assholes for posting a laughing emoji in response to a dead child. However, using a slur or wishing harm on them won't fix the issue and only serves to dehumanize even more people than this lovely war already has.

With brains so utterly broken they are at best three fifths of a human.

Potrzebie
Apr 6, 2010

Lipstick Apathy

weg posted:

I'm curious what you mean by "three fifths of a human".

That's an interesting choice of fraction.

It looked better in my head, but reading it now it's tasteless and weird.

I should just call them monsters or something instead of trying to be "clever".

Potrzebie
Apr 6, 2010

Lipstick Apathy

:qq: how could NATO do this :qq:

Potrzebie
Apr 6, 2010

Lipstick Apathy

Alan Smithee posted:

you enact grenade control russian gangster will just do it with a gun

Grenades don't kill people, it's bad men with grenades that kill people. If only every good person would carry grenades this wouldn't have happened!

Potrzebie
Apr 6, 2010

Lipstick Apathy
Russia can't melt steel beams.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Potrzebie
Apr 6, 2010

Lipstick Apathy

Molothecat posted:

that soccer thing was dumb as gently caress

No, you are confused it's the other football.