Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

naem
May 29, 2011

a lot of people think they are living in an authoritarian state already and that they are on top,

and see any changes to life as a threat to their perceived authority/ natural privilege,

and are terrified that someone else will become the authority and put them down and react angrily as if that is on the line

combine that with the fact that masses of dumb people push for a society where they, the dumb people, have advantage and use aggression against any imagined threat- like those drat smart people over there making life better for all- and you get both Putin and say Trump voters

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

naem
May 29, 2011

e: beaten sorry, worth posting

naem fucked around with this message at 19:56 on Mar 9, 2023

naem
May 29, 2011

https://i.imgur.com/Nj9ImVa.mp4

naem
May 29, 2011

something about the AMX is so appealing, it’s just so shooty

naem
May 29, 2011

I have it on good authority that the French don’t even wear pants in the southern part of the country

naem
May 29, 2011

naem
May 29, 2011

naem
May 29, 2011

naem
May 29, 2011

pretty sure I could still perform the 11 point safety check on an at-4 rocket launcher

naem
May 29, 2011

Sweaty IT Nerd posted:

How long does it take?

naem
May 29, 2011

https://i.imgur.com/tUmgn96.mp4

naem
May 29, 2011

good

slava ukrani

naem
May 29, 2011

naem
May 29, 2011

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

Maybe Russia should restart decimation to improve morale

decimation would explain their motives in Bakhmut

naem
May 29, 2011

Cthulu Carl posted:

One the one hand, Russia is waging an imperialist war using genocidal tactics, but on the other hand, they're letting fans of the University of Michigan know they're not welcome in their borders. so who can say if they're good or bad.

https://youtu.be/CD29UmTyzmk

naem
May 29, 2011

TulliusCicero posted:

Big Early 2000s Toonami Vibes

Explains why I feel like I am increasingly living in the timeline before Mobile suits and colony drops.

What even is the Russian plan for if Bakhmut falls? Make another meat grinder and rubble pile out another minor city in a year?

I don’t think russia has another year

naem
May 29, 2011

https://youtube.com/shorts/Mm-WqnUyFJo?feature=share

naem
May 29, 2011

naem
May 29, 2011

are we all dead yet

naem
May 29, 2011

free hubcaps posted:

buddy we've been dead all along

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

naem
May 29, 2011

naem
May 29, 2011

Lucky Guy posted:

the cope tennis court

chicken coop

Nieuw Amsterdam posted:

No such person exists, they are hiding all the competent Generals out back with the Real Russian Army (tm) that was gonna show up any day now.

Putin’s been in charge for two decades. Everyone capable of doing poo poo is long gone.

the competent generals are right here laughing along with us, just out of frame

naem
May 29, 2011

Americans may love, love making fun of ourselves, our many flaws, and our own government’s seemly inept bureaucracy but our logistics are far and away the deadliest thing on the planet right now (for better or worse)

it’s not a matter of America = good as much as, look at the other guys

naem
May 29, 2011

HonorableTB posted:

66 year old Ihor serving in the UA army, seen here having a smoke while repairing a captured enemy IFV

:ukraine:

naem
May 29, 2011

Warm und Fuzzy posted:

Imagine building a gun today for a war that will be fought in the year 3050.

https://youtu.be/e2ZRSwul7cE

naem
May 29, 2011

https://i.imgur.com/UjLRJdn.mp4

naem
May 29, 2011

HonorableTB posted:

The US is so good at war because it never stops fighting them! Makes u think

Oceania will defeat Eurasia!! We have always been at war with Eastasia!! Double Plus UnGood

naem
May 29, 2011

I had to opportunity to spend a year active duty in europe to replace guys taken off bases there and regret not doing it

I would have painted those parking lots so hard

naem
May 29, 2011

Я выгляжу так, будто знаю, что такое JPEG? Я просто хочу фотографию хот-дога

naem
May 29, 2011

HonorableTB posted:

Misha Luchin, a RU drone pilot, Z-volunteer, and owner of the Misha in Donbass telegram channel was killed in Krasnohorivka. You may remember Misha for being hacked by Ukrainian hackers that stole the $25,000 he fundraised for Russian drones and bought him hundreds of dildos from Ali Express using the money.

Translation:

slava ukrani

naem
May 29, 2011

Biden is so great at being a bland, average, not crazy person

we don’t need demagogue charisma people to put on a show we just need bland normal leaders to make average weighted decisions and work together so the world doesn’t explode

naem
May 29, 2011

grumplestiltzkin posted:

comedy option is that poland parks a handful of f35s on a road near the ukraine border, leaves the keys in the ignition and just walk away OH NO our planes got stolen how could this happen

yes i know this is stupid and unworkable, let me have my fantasies please

inshallah

accidentally leave them on slope leading into Ukraine and spray a bunch of soapy water to make it all slippery and then lean comically onto each plane causing them to roll one by one

naem
May 29, 2011

armpit_enjoyer posted:

wouldn't mind a gang tag

naem
May 29, 2011

ChaseSP posted:

This is just splitting up potential threats to Putin by making them all weak and vulnerable and too busy worrying about the guy next to them to work with them to overthrow the big dick. Sure it'll make everything worse and lead to instability in general but if it secures Putin's position it's working as intended.

Putin has less than a decade of being an alive person possible like, biologically, not counting any slippery windows

what happens post Putin?

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr posted:

It's not mobilization if every federal subject creates their own PMC that is then moved under MOD control and shipped to a special operation.

if it isn’t conscripted from the sparkling region of KZZRRMERZZZKKKISTAN it’s just sparkling mobilization

naem
May 29, 2011

ded posted:

Ukraine War : super tsar destroyer

naem
May 29, 2011

the plastic taste of drinking from those is a crime against humanity

naem
May 29, 2011

Sedgr posted:

Putin is a real piece of poo poo.

naem
May 29, 2011

what does Hilary even have to do with Ukraine

naem
May 29, 2011

Hilary shouldn’t have ghaddafi’ed those, Ben gazzy’s (how is that can I have an avatar now tnk you)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

naem
May 29, 2011

gently caress Russia and every coward who supports their genocidal invasion