Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

rox
Sep 7, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzItS5BmUNw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rox
Sep 7, 2016

rox
Sep 7, 2016

my friend worked for costco for a little while and they had an autoshop attached and he told me that his manager expressly told him "i dont care if they immediately do burnouts in the parking lot and come back, customer's always right, no questions asked" lol

rox
Sep 7, 2016

yup, it owns

rox
Sep 7, 2016

i had jurassic park danger zone for pc which was a board game where u went around the island and did minigames like getting your jeep out of mud or kicking a velociraptor's rear end in a vr simulation to collect enough dna to clone some dinos

there was also dino defender which was a neat sidescrolling puzzle platformer

they both kicked rear end

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yM3XUUKjbhE

rox
Sep 7, 2016

Pablo Nergigante posted:

The Lost World light gun game was godlike. There’s a part where you have to shoot a dinosaur in the rear end or else it shits on you and causes damage

lmao yup it owns

they used to have it in the movie theatre's arcade by my house when i was a kid, and me and my dad would go there often just spend a couple bucks and beat it, then go get some mcdonalds :3:

rox
Sep 7, 2016

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Hell yeah. Was it the big enclosed sit down cabinet?

sure was!

also lmao i found a clip of it here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NCvwyksdSY&t=357s

5:56 if timestamp doesnt work

rox
Sep 7, 2016

im not sure if the original post was a goon or just posted with no source but

"i am here at the Planes of Oblivion on Sexual Business" will be stuck in my head til i die

rox
Sep 7, 2016

also for some reason i always hear it in the disco elysium narrators voice lol

rox
Sep 7, 2016

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Yeah, Planes of Oblivion dude was JustinRPG, who is famous for recording an album about how much he wants to gently caress the pokemon Reshiram.

lol cheers :cheers:

rox
Sep 7, 2016

lol

rox
Sep 7, 2016

men love me
victims fear me

rox
Sep 7, 2016

rox
Sep 7, 2016

hmm 700 unread posts

rox
Sep 7, 2016

now that ivbe caught up on all these posts:

rox
Sep 7, 2016

Mr Teatime posted:

I believe it’s actually called a ‘Wakanda con’.

rox
Sep 7, 2016

rox
Sep 7, 2016

rox
Sep 7, 2016

Kagaya Homoraisan posted:

wake up

transphobic avatar that you made up

rox
Sep 7, 2016

axelblaze posted:

Posting for the first time in years to say: lmao

welcome back :cheers:

rox
Sep 7, 2016

rox
Sep 7, 2016

and some people didnt want sagas to come back

rox
Sep 7, 2016

i'm not terfy! (self-bought red text)
you're the one that's terfy! (self-bought red text)

rox
Sep 7, 2016

rox
Sep 7, 2016

Stux posted:

now make pablo ik we need a replacement

pablo and fnln are good choices imo

rox
Sep 7, 2016

:sweep:

rox
Sep 7, 2016

Sleng Teng posted:

You've got bad vibes, man.

rox
Sep 7, 2016

Lumbermouth posted:

The one with the player character sex dolls was apparently a, like, Sailor Moon high school reunion RP. The Riven game was peramene's baby, which is why he kramered into the thread to take credit for it.

peramene posted:

I want to be absolutely clear about this, because I see that this is already devolving into the same inane nonsense it devolved into last time Bees tried this on my discord server.

I ran Riven. Podima assisted, often kicking and screaming, to make my dream a reality. It was, largely, still a tremendous failure.

He is not responsible. I am the OP on the forum thread. I am the owner of the discord server. (idiots)

Conflating these two games and hiding my ownership of Riven was willfully manipulative, of the exact sort of character I have come to expect from Bees et al.

oh hey, thanks. you're loving late. you started off with a misrepresentation that better served your narrative, and now you're walking it back. anything else you want to clarify?

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHneG5YSuxY

rox
Sep 7, 2016

had a good day today, watched jerma's baseball stream with friends, now its time to dig into some crash freakin bandicoot

rox
Sep 7, 2016

missed my chance to post this earlier

rox
Sep 7, 2016

The Saddest Rhino posted:

this keeps happening!

lol

also , ty for the iks

rox
Sep 7, 2016

TheSwizzler posted:

Someone link Rhino that 22 edit post that sums up todays 1000+ posts

Grassy Knowles posted:

To help folks catch up, The story so far:

rox
Sep 7, 2016

skeleton warrior posted:

WHAT

oh holy poo poo buttons

edit: Thank you! I'll do my best!

:cheers:

rox
Sep 7, 2016

Lady Radia posted:

i installed the "sjw" to "skeleton warrior" browser extension like thirty years ago and i legitimately have no idea what this person's username is lmao

lol

rox
Sep 7, 2016

https://www.truegamer.net/SA_911/911%20SATHREAD/

rox
Sep 7, 2016

Zulily Zoetrope posted:

lol who the gently caress stands up whenever a lady enters the room; I've heard of most of those, but that's psycho poo poo

Stux posted:

imagine hating women this much

rox
Sep 7, 2016

🙏

rox
Sep 7, 2016

lol lookin forward to the full vod

rox
Sep 7, 2016

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Dr Cool Aids angrily pointing at his name badge and asking if it reads Dr Funny Aids

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rox
Sep 7, 2016

choose your fighter