Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: skooma512)

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!

anime was right posted:

if anyone has good content for the OP lmk

is big short cringe here? I like this scene

https://youtu.be/A25EUhZGBws

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!

WrasslorMonkey posted:

Free cumshitter

is that the guy who ran away with the goon fund? was that ever flushed out?

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!

Goa Tse-tung posted:

no cumshitter doxxed a goon, iirc while drunk

there but for the grace of God go I

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!
Mormon soaking isn’t sex and this isn’t a bailout

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!

nomad2020 posted:

Sure, it looks and tastes good, and is nutritious but how am I supposed to collect kickbacks?

I’m pretty sure the only reason pizza is still available at school lunches in the United States is when they redid the nutrition requirements, Amy Klobuchar would only vote for it if pizza was included as an option, because Schwan’s is in Minnesota and it produces more frozen pizza for school lunches than any other company.

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!
this thread is so much slower today. sad.

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!
my company is expected to let go 5,000-10,000 employees. not sure how many headlines it will make as it’s in waves and some are technically contractors so reporting laws don’t kick in. but it’s already started and it’s not pretty.

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!

Ghostse.cx posted:

I can't speak for Disney, but the nearby amusement park, has a plan attached to the season pass where if you pay extra, you get one meal* per day at the park. There are people who go to the park every day to eat said meal, which I guess might be worth it if you live close enough and like overpriced hamburgers.

*restrictions apply

I used to think going to Costco for lunch daily sounded stressful but this is significantly worse. People can’t assemble a PB&J at home, huh.

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!

That Works posted:

jokes on you lady i always work high

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!

Chad Sexington posted:

So long-term the whole thing might be doomed. Probably it was anyway because I don't think anyone but Boomers give money.

same reason the mainline Protestant church is going to dry up financially. even if millions of millennials started filling the pews tomorrow, they don’t give.

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!

Nodelphi posted:

How is the mall of America not a burned out hellscape dead mall? I’ve been there, it’s absurdly large, there is no way it generates enough retail revenue for all of those places to remain open.

Living in Minnesota with five months of winter, MOA is nice to visit annually in mid January to get out of the house and walk around. Not sure why anyone would fly in for it, though.

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!

Off-topic, but 3/4 the poo poo on Etsy is repackaged merchandise purchased from AliExpress and similar sites. The spirit of the site makes sense, but the execution is garbage.

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!
around 2012 the IRS questioned my student loan interest paid deduction on my return and said I owed $1300. I appealed and they still denied it. I had filed through TurboTax and the indication is I was correct, but I had no money to hire a real accountant or lawyer so I ate poo poo on it

that’s my IRS story

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!

skooma512 posted:

If your parents need care, the system will take all their money and then all yours too.

my sister’s father-in-law recently moved into a memory care facility that cost $14,000 a month. it’s nothing fancy. his wife is considering divorcing him if it prevents draining all their assets within a couple years.

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!

Gildiss posted:

A bag of apples. There isn't much variety here as I think they only allow domestic apple production.

https://www.researchgate.net/figure/Phenotypic-characteristics-of-22-apple-cultivars-bred-in-Korea_fig2_273336327

that’s about what a bag of apples cost at Aldi near me here in the US. I think the non-lovely apples are $2.99/lb

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!

Last summer my daughter chose Panera for lunch and it was something like $23 for a sandwich, a kid’s meal cup of soup, and a drink. Those employees should be making $40/hr at those prices.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brrrmph
Feb 27, 2016

Слава Україні!
last month my friend added a slice of American cheese to a burger at a local casual place and it was an additional $2.79. Pretty sure it was a Kraft single.