Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: skooma512)

piss guzzler 420
Dec 25, 2022

Injuryprone posted:

Lil homie gay rear end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

piss guzzler 420
Dec 25, 2022

Akratic Method posted:

Everyone is running and smiling! The crabs are getting bigger.

piss guzzler 420
Dec 25, 2022

loquacius posted:

Judging people who are streaming their layoffs and mad about it because they're not yet numb to the cruelty of the system is lib, sorry

Solidarity even with the youngs

you can have solidarity and still laugh at someone getting owned hth

piss guzzler 420
Dec 25, 2022

BRAKE FOR MOOSE posted:

one concern is safety, that people would lie about their health for money, but it's kinda a bullshit concern. that's the reason they always give about why it's illegal to compensate though. the other concern is that economically, once you start doing it, you have to keep doing it because people adjust their internal valuation of it - e.g. why would I donate blood for free when someone paid me for it before

i have lied many, many times to sell plasma

piss guzzler 420
Dec 25, 2022

i say swears online posted:

the first and only ltime i went there they asked me what i had to eat and i said a couple peanut butter sandwiches. they turned me away and said it could only be red meat lol. i came back ten minutes later and said i ate a steak

lol hell yeah

piss guzzler 420
Dec 25, 2022

super sweet best pal posted:

Wouldn't be surprised if Boeing went bankrupt after this. The airlines are going to claw back all the revenue they're going to lose from these planes and will likely follow UA in refusing to deal with Boeing.

nothing will change and nobody will be held responsible

piss guzzler 420
Dec 25, 2022

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

The issue is that nobody's electronic records work with anyone else's

this is called job creation

piss guzzler 420
Dec 25, 2022

OH MY BAD posted:

"read theory" - person whos job description and related output are both masses of unintelligble jargon

anarchist spotted

piss guzzler 420
Dec 25, 2022

PoundSand posted:

Time to start razing farms because they killed off work in the hunter gatherer industry.

i agree, forums user PoundSand

piss guzzler 420
Dec 25, 2022

skooma512 posted:

/r/teachers has a story a day about a teacher or a substitute being assaulted or a kid bringing a straight up gun to school and administration doing zero about it, if anything they blame the teacher for getting in the way of the fist/thrown chair.

i also believe what i read on reddit

piss guzzler 420
Dec 25, 2022

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

Today's the day we finally crack it. We're gonna figure out who gets the wall and who gets to lead the glorious vanguard.

if only there was existing system of thought and analysis that, when properly applied, yields an empirical view of the relations of production

piss guzzler 420
Dec 25, 2022

unfortunately liberalism is the manifestation of reality. therefore pfc is first against the wall because his posts piss me off

piss guzzler 420
Dec 25, 2022

The necessities vs. frivolities curve has inverted from our parents' generation, which is why they still think a big screen TV is a sign of excess when you can get one for a quarter of the monthy rent on a 1BR in any desirable city.

Going out and buying a PS5 to treat yourself isn't going to affect your ability to afford a house or retire some day because the cost is relatively meaningless now compared to housing, medical care, education, etc

it’s actually millennials who don’t know how to save because they’re all coddled babies. hth

piss guzzler 420
Dec 25, 2022

Majorian posted:

rear end casualties at im gay bridge

piss guzzler 420
Dec 25, 2022

DaysBefore posted:

Dunno (probably) but I do remember multiple veterans begging the government vet agency for more support and being told.to consider MAiD instead lmao

lol

piss guzzler 420
Dec 25, 2022

spacetoaster posted:

You know, the luddites might have been on to something.

https://libcom.org/article/machine-breakers-eric-hobsbawm

piss guzzler 420
Dec 25, 2022

westoids spooked

piss guzzler 420
Dec 25, 2022

Car Hater posted:

I failed to buy a house when I had the chance in 21 and now I am going to die poor despite my income. If not for the friends that let me stay at their places in exchange for handyman work and cooking I would be living on the street.

have you considered learning to code

piss guzzler 420
Dec 25, 2022

triple sulk posted:

if you aren't an incredibly skilled/experienced dev you're completely hosed in the tech world right now. i can still code a bit but there is zero way i could pass any interview gauntlet. i feel bad for fresh grads who have 200k in debt and have to compete in this market. they might have to wait another 2-3 years if this ever recovers at all. i'm not sure if it will.

yeah i am being facetious, i know coding is as much of a dead end as anything else. little joke! little humor! as capital continues to suck the life out of us

piss guzzler 420
Dec 25, 2022

OhFunny posted:

German industry stays losing.

The Freiberg plant closing cuts Europe's total solar panel production output by 10%.

getting back to what works: reliable german COAL

piss guzzler 420
Dec 25, 2022

did somebody say jackin like crazy

piss guzzler 420
Dec 25, 2022

biceps crimes posted:

you go the gulag if your dog isn’t a traumatized shelter pittie. you may not like it, but those are the rules in 2024

mad?

piss guzzler 420
Dec 25, 2022

jfc i just wanna grab this fucker by the shoulders LINKEDIN HAS ROBBED YOU OF YOUR HUMANITY YOU SHOULD BE PISSED OFF ABOUT THESE THINGS!!!

it’s like you don’t even care about your career

piss guzzler 420
Dec 25, 2022

i’ve been trying to transfer money to a credit union account from my existing citizens account. in the space of a week i’ve visited the citizens branch twice and my account has been frozen three times

piss guzzler 420
Dec 25, 2022

net work error posted:

I watched this recently, was a banger.

what’s it

piss guzzler 420
Dec 25, 2022

nice ty

piss guzzler 420
Dec 25, 2022

When Helen Cruz pitched her tent in a city park a few years ago and made it her home, she chose the location for one reason: She wanted to be close to the houses she cleans for a living but could never afford for herself.

“People see the irony of it,” said Cruz, 49. “I never looked at it like that.”

What Cruz didn’t realize then was that living in a park in Grants Pass, Oregon, would place her in the middle of a national debate that will reach the Supreme Court on Monday about whether cities can respond to a spike in homelessness by punishing homeless people.

oh drat i wonder if they can. that’s crazy

piss guzzler 420
Dec 25, 2022

all rich people are retarded

piss guzzler 420
Dec 25, 2022

Biplane posted:

$12k a month mortgage, what the gently caress. That's over a third of my projected yearly pre-tax income :negative:

have you tried touching the computer or building missiles

piss guzzler 420
Dec 25, 2022

you shiteating kraut

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

piss guzzler 420
Dec 25, 2022

Nybble posted:

i’m doing my part (second baby due next week) (that’s it tho, no more)

ew