Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp
toegoon the permabanned coolzone gunner

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRWCK9zGynA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Zeroisanumber posted:

Huh. Feds must not have needed him anymore.

yeah funny how like one week after getting shot in the foot he finally gets picked up on years of charges

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕

Hatebag posted:

He shot tiny toesies toesy off and then made a fake account to talk about how badass he was. A consummate poster. The government has determined he committed no crime, he should be allowed to post freely

If I committed a felony I would not tell SA about it, unless it was really really cool tbh

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

lol I had no idea they let him walk that's amazing

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 54 minutes!

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

If I committed a felony I would not tell SA about it, unless it was really really cool tbh

Me neither but we need content!

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Buck Wildman posted:

lol I had no idea they let him walk that's amazing

ironic that the toe cutter walked

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

they only let him go because they saw his badass anime pose

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

I would post about it

unless it was like some gross aatrek thing then, then Id apply for a red star instead

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

God drat it was a pain in the rear end finding this.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

toe shooter owns, rbing him back

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

I greatly appreciate letters and your words of solidarity. Thats from a recent letter we received from Ben Varela, who NYC ABC is encouraging folks to write this week, and we will write more about Ben below. For now, though, re-read that initial quote. Its the same sentiment we hear time and time again from the political prisoners and prisoner of war we support. It seems really obvious, we know. Now think of the absence of those letters and words of solidarity. Think about being locked away for acting on your revolutionary desires or for being framed as a result of the wrong cops, from local to feds, deciding those desires and ideas are too powerful. As a collective, we organize support for those with whom we share affinity and those who come from many of the same movements and communities that we ourselves are a part. And, thankfully, we are but one collective in a broader universe of crews, collectives, organizations, cadres, formations, and individuals organizing similar support. All of that organizing only matters when reduced down to the individual reading this deciding that they, too, should act, in this case by writing a letter. So consider both the positive of writing to someone and the negative of letting another moment pass by without offering this lifeline of support.

Ben Varela is currently serving a three year sentence for shooting notorious Proud Boys member Tusitala Tiny Toese after Toese and other Proud Boys attacked a group of anti-fascists when counterprotesters failed to appear at an anti-vaccination event for which they were providing security. As the Proud Boys chased folks with baseballs bats, clubs, and maces, Ben made the decision to defend himself and others from being attacked, drew his pistol, and shot. Toese was hit, but suffered an injury that was only enough to stop the attack, not life-threatening. You can support Ben by writing a letter and by contributing to his commissary fund.

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp
Wait his name was actually tiny toese? No loving way

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Woke Mind Virus
Aug 22, 2005

Cuttlefush posted:

Wait his name was actually tiny toese? No loving way

and he got shot in the toes?

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

Someone make the SAD thread.

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

lmao

also, lmao at the anime pose while shooting, dude has impeccable form

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

actually, more like lmto

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

Woke Mind Virus posted:

😂😂😂

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

AnimeIsTrash posted:

this mfer skipping leg day every time

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Woke Mind Virus posted:

It actually skipped off his vest's plate and ricocheted down to take a toe off.

I think it put the fear of god into him because even before he got picked up by the cops he stopped showing up to brawl.

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

Thank you for finding this

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

Zeroisanumber posted:

It actually skipped off his vest's plate and ricocheted down to take a toe off.

I think it put the fear of god into him because even before he got picked up by the cops he stopped showing up to brawl.

Did not know this part of the lore.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

F Stop Fitzgerald posted:

I greatly appreciate letters and your words of solidarity. Thats from a recent letter we received from Ben Varela, who NYC ABC is encouraging folks to write this week, and we will write more about Ben below. For now, though, re-read that initial quote. Its the same sentiment we hear time and time again from the political prisoners and prisoner of war we support. It seems really obvious, we know. Now think of the absence of those letters and words of solidarity. Think about being locked away for acting on your revolutionary desires or for being framed as a result of the wrong cops, from local to feds, deciding those desires and ideas are too powerful. As a collective, we organize support for those with whom we share affinity and those who come from many of the same movements and communities that we ourselves are a part. And, thankfully, we are but one collective in a broader universe of crews, collectives, organizations, cadres, formations, and individuals organizing similar support. All of that organizing only matters when reduced down to the individual reading this deciding that they, too, should act, in this case by writing a letter. So consider both the positive of writing to someone and the negative of letting another moment pass by without offering this lifeline of support.

Ben Varela is currently serving a three year sentence for shooting notorious Proud Boys member Tusitala Tiny Toese after Toese and other Proud Boys attacked a group of anti-fascists when counterprotesters failed to appear at an anti-vaccination event for which they were providing security. As the Proud Boys chased folks with baseballs bats, clubs, and maces, Ben made the decision to defend himself and others from being attacked, drew his pistol, and shot. Toese was hit, but suffered an injury that was only enough to stop the attack, not life-threatening. You can support Ben by writing a letter and by contributing to his commissary fund.

lol I just looked up the NYPost story from when it happened and it mentions that he posted here as Doorknob Slobber. lmao

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

HashtagGirlboss posted:

Thank you for finding this

I might be misremembering but someone made a jojo gif too, I can't seem to find it though.

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

ok but did he ever figure out how to get his beavers to gently caress?

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Jazerus posted:

ok but did he ever figure out how to get his beavers to gently caress?

Everyone just needs to get a little tipsy and be into it.

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006
If he's doing three years he shouldn't be allowed back imo, lady justice has spoken

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

We need firm rules on prison sentences and permas. I think anything that results in at least a year in prison should be a perma but also if you gently caress up so bad you get a massive fine and real probation you should get an equal amount of bans +30 until your forums sentence is equivalent

Ringo Roadagain
Mar 27, 2010

lil poopendorfer posted:

You can send him mail via his correspondence address:
https://www.inmate.com/inmates/benjaminvarela/

this is a different guy

angerbot
Mar 23, 2004

plob

AnimeIsTrash posted:

Slenderman strikes again

Woke Mind Virus
Aug 22, 2005

HashtagGirlboss posted:

We need firm rules on prison sentences and permas. I think anything that results in at least a year in prison should be a perma but also if you gently caress up so bad you get a massive fine and real probation you should get an equal amount of bans +30 until your forums sentence is equivalent

this will just incentivize getting the state to arrest our posting enemies

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

We went out for lunch and then we stopped for some bubble tea.
huh he got 3 years. couldnt find anything after 2021 on the washington courts site. maybe that was his sentencing. pretty loving fast. apparently got divorced too. poor kids, guy had 2 of em

goon fundraiser for his commisary?

lol there's a picture of toese's foot too

Quotey has issued a correction as of 20:00 on Mar 20, 2023

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

i think that jeffrey should lift the perma once he gets out of prison

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Let's epicly prank him while he's in prison

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

put the teacher in the cope cage imo

HashtagGirlboss posted:

"let's just accept the bourgeoise sentencing of a Hero of The Revolution"

how bout no. let the worm man post

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

hes going to come back to something awful and see this thread...

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

AnimeIsTrash posted:

hes going to come back to something awful and see this thread...

that's how he's going to find out we're pranking the gently caress out of him :twisted:

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
if committing a crime is ban worthy,

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Atomic Man-Boy
Jul 23, 2007

Hatebag posted:

He shot tiny toesies toesy off and then made a fake account to talk about how badass he was. A consummate poster. The government has determined he committed no crime, he should be allowed to post freely

At least make him an IK, so I can send him to collect from my posting enemies