Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blarghalt
May 19, 2010

FuturePastNow posted:

I hope he comes back in a month to post let's plays like nothing happened

For his crimes he is sentenced to an eternity of LPing Major\Minor, and only Major\Minor.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

he's been dying of terminal cancer with only days to live since 2020 lol

right when a pandemic hit. very interesting

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

copy posted:

"a lot of suicide attempts"

joystick drift is no laughing matter

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
teh dark shid. goldmyine.

Ominous Jazz
Jun 15, 2011

Big D is chillin' over here
Wasteland style
This just so lame why would you do this

FutureFriend
Dec 28, 2011

Dongicus posted:

teh dark shid. goldmyine.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwN884nc6ro

Hey man, think you could do me a solid?

I hate to ask this.. but could you pretend to be my doctor? Just for a few days!

All you have to do is say how badly I whooped cancers rear end and you've never seen a recovery like that before.

You will?! Oh that's fantastic. I owe you one man!

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

vyelkin posted:

I checked with the actual queer Japanese teens I advocate for and they all said I'm a cool badass mercenary with cancer

:laffo:

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Made up my wife... and my daughter, just for youuuuuuu (Dad Beater)

Yaoi Gagarin
Feb 20, 2014

as he is officially dead (rip), will the admin team permaban his account and any alts now?

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I hate to ask this.. but could you pretend to be my doctor? Just for a few days!

All you have to do is say how badly I whooped cancers rear end and you've never seen a recovery like that before.

lol

New Zealand can eat me
Aug 29, 2008

:matters:

Yaoi Gagarin posted:

as he is officially dead (rip), will the admin team permaban his account and any alts now?

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lol

mycot
Oct 23, 2014

"It's okay. There are other Terminators! Just give us this one!"
Hell Gem

Yaoi Gagarin posted:

I sorta want his accounts to stay open to see if he tries posting again.

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5XdkgGLn1lo

Blarghalt
May 19, 2010

Six alts. More than enough to trick anything that posts.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

mycot posted:

It's the ghost of his dead daughter's Japanese friend's dad posting, as per id's last will and testament

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

lmao

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

mycot posted:

yep

Blarghalt
May 19, 2010

i'm laughing at the looney toon imagery here of them walking in always precisely timed with TDI actually pulling the trigger

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
someone pointed it out earlier but once again the most psycho people on this website are people with ten plus year old accounts and a clean rap sheet

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lol & also i love this substory music. perfectly captures the feeling of dumb poo poo happening

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

FutureFriend
Dec 28, 2011

lol

copy
Jul 26, 2007

lmfao

Studio
Jan 15, 2008

Yaoi Gagarin posted:

Stopping his posting would be a crime, and also put the admins at great risk from a trained secret agent.

FutureFriend
Dec 28, 2011

thedarkid has a rube goldberg suicide machine permastuck to his head and ypoure laughing?!?

Crystal Lake Witch
Apr 25, 2010

It’s a shame that the nohman alt got found out before launching a crappy screenshot LP in honour of his dead mercenary hero TheDarkId.

Marcade
Jun 11, 2006

Who are you to glizzy gobble El Vago's marshmussy?

Feels Villeneuve posted:

someone pointed it out earlier but once again the most psycho people on this website are people with ten plus year old accounts and a clean rap sheet

*checks own rap sheet* yep, I agree.

Also, every time I see "bad at russian roulette" I think of the student at my mother's school like 30 years ago who tried to play russian roulette with his father's semiauto pistol.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

lmao

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel
Drops out into all this disorder

Feels Villeneuve posted:

im extremely normal

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Feels Villeneuve posted:

right when a pandemic hit. very interesting

It's been airborne cancer all along!

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Paladinus posted:

It's been airborne cancer all along!

The big C....

copy
Jul 26, 2007

the dark idysseus telling polyphemus that his name is nohman lol

pandy fackler
Jun 2, 2020

symbolic posted:

My father was a relentlessly self-aggrandizing PS3 owner from Canada with low grade morality and a penchant for cancer diagnoses. My mother was a badass French spy named Fioaimes with multiple unloaded guns. My father would screenshot LP, he would hijack airplanes, he would make outrageous claims like he forgot his own name. Some times his discord mods would accuse slowbeef of slander, the sort of general malaise that only Patreon patrons possess and Yoko Taro laments. My childhood was typical, summers in Africa headshotting rhinos, driver's license lessons. In the spring he'd make my crayon drawings. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and forced to listen to him talk about Drakengard, pretty standard really. At the age of 12 I received his first alt account. At the age of 14 part 2, a contributer named The Shady Ego ritualistically added me to father's TVTropes page. There really is nothing like seeing a stock photo of yourself, it's breathtaking, I suggest you try it.

big lol

Contra Calculus
Nov 6, 2009

Gravy Boat 2k

Feels Villeneuve posted:

Thank God an IK got my rear end 10 years ago

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Yaoi Gagarin posted:

Make him a special perma av drawn with crayons.

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

I have a message. Lieutenant Colonel Dark Id's plane was shot down over the Sea of Japan. It spun in. There were no survivors.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scarodactyl
Oct 22, 2015

Feels Villeneuve posted:

Whew, that was a close one.