Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

im still chuckling about the post airplane hijacking cigarette break

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009
Hey, what's happening here? This isn't us. We're not like this. please, please, I'm begging you. I'm praying to you, PLEASE, don't harass the members of the discord channel. Don't spank their bottoms. Dear god why do I even have to say such things

RSX11M
Sep 21, 2016

The Leader in Efficient Realtime Processing

lobster shirt posted:

huffing darts while my daughter's blood turns to sludge

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.

lobster shirt posted:

you’re chuckling? Darkid died of lung cancer and you’re chuckling

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

That DICK! posted:

Hey all, Paladinus doctor here, I’m pronouncing this one… time of death…… what does it matter? He’s gone

RSX11M
Sep 21, 2016

The Leader in Efficient Realtime Processing

FutureFriend posted:

the john wick movies were based on thedarkid's real life, but he made up the dead dog

ahhhhhh im laffin at this again

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

That DICK! posted:

Hey all, Paladinus doctor here, I’m pronouncing this one… time of death…… what does it matter? He’s gone

this is a hipaa violation

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

guess this is the next game he'll be LP'ing?

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

i'm everyone .... and no one. everywhere ... nowhere. call me... thedar...kid.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Paladinus posted:

*cough* *cough*

I haven't got a lot life left in me, folks.... I'm coughing my lungs out and my hands are to week to even hold a bazooka. The only solace to me is this old drawing by my son/daughter that consoled me many times on long and dangerous missions, it helped me when his sister/she died, and now, looking at it, I am at peace..... I thought I'd quickly scan and share it here while I still can operate home appliances up to a submersion blender. Just something to remember me by apart from my industry-changing LPs and preventing at least three nuclear wars.

(sorry about the blood)

*cough* *cough*

I will miss you all, wherever I'm going.

Feel free to @taroyoko on twitter, too. We haven't exchanged texts in a while and I'm sure he's worried sick.... Not cancer sick, but still.

Anyway, I feel it's coming, the cold embr

*gah*

*dies*

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

I'm going to file "has so much PTSD I don't remember my own name" in the head for when someone keeps trying to hit on me at the bar

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003
SOME REALLY TEDIOUS DUMB SHIT THAT SUCKS ASS TO READ ->>

Dr. Cool Aids posted:

lol. woke up to 1000 new posts. Good poo poo

Stux
Nov 17, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 13 days!

Paladinus posted:

*cough* *cough*

I haven't got a lot life left in me, folks.... I'm coughing my lungs out and my hands are to week to even hold a bazooka. The only solace to me is this old drawing by my son/daughter that consoled me many times on long and dangerous missions, it helped me when his sister/she died, and now, looking at it, I am at peace..... I thought I'd quickly scan and share it here while I still can operate home appliances up to a submersion blender. Just something to remember me by apart from my industry-changing LPs and preventing at least three nuclear wars.

(sorry about the blood)

*cough* *cough*

Feel free to @taroyoko on twitter, too. We haven't exchanged texts in a while and I'm sure he's worried sick.... Not cancer sick, but still.

*gah*

*dies*

lol

Contra Calculus
Nov 6, 2009

Gravy Boat 2k
I haven't posted or read anything on this website for almost five years, but I'm glad the $10.00 finally paid off.

Hace
Feb 13, 2012

<<Mobius 1, Engage.>>

B33rChiller
Aug 18, 2011

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

the only way this can get funnier is if he posted pictures of his wife to brag and they were all different women from modeling websites because he's face blind

Lol.
With the full spectrum of ethnicities, even.
Wait. I thought your wife was black?

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Contra Calculus posted:

I haven't posted or read anything on this website for almost five years, but I'm glad the $10.00 finally paid off.
you apparently also got a resume out of it so really this has been an investment

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

i love something awful

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.
This is all so sad.

To honor The Dark Id’s memory I’ve signed up for a two week crash corse training camp to learn military kung fu and survival techniques from former and current Naval Green Berets. I’ll be leaving shortly as I need to be back in time to apply my training by ducking, weaving, and overhead throwing my way through the GameStop preorder pickup line for Dragon’s Dogma 2.

Hasta siempre.

Contra Calculus
Nov 6, 2009

Gravy Boat 2k

Endorph posted:

you apparently also got a resume out of it so really this has been an investment

Indeed that also paid off nicely in the end :)

But should it come to it, I fear I'll never be able to compete with the rich job histories of the Caleb Crosses of the world.

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.

Spaced God posted:

I'm going to file "has so much PTSD I don't remember my own name" in the head for when someone keeps trying to hit on me at the bar

every part has been so loving good. I can’t get over it

B33rChiller
Aug 18, 2011

aardwolf posted:

How do you stroke a cat that badly? :saddowns:
Invasive thought of the day: "egregious stroke"

Ursine Catastrophe
Nov 9, 2009

It's a lovely morning in the void and you are a horrible lady-in-waiting.

don't ask how i know

Dinosaur Gum

That DICK! posted:

badass merc woman: time to die

caleb cross: heh. how much do you make?

badass merc woman: 5 million

caleb cross: i can double that.

badass merc woman: who.. who are you?

caleb cross: i dont know. i seen a lot of combat

That DICK! posted:

Hey rear end in a top hat. Fake adoption is a thing

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
The only way this could get funnier is if turned out the lesbian daughter was faking her death to throw off the scent of some terrorists and starts killing us off one by one in revenge after her father dies.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

Snooze Cruise posted:

The only way this could get funnier is if turned out the lesbian daughter was faking her death to throw off the scent of some terrorists and starts killing us off one by one in revenge after her father dies.

I'd accept this fate

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

Paladinus posted:

*cough* *cough*

(sorry about the blood)

*cough* *cough*

*gah*

*dies*

Voxx
Jul 28, 2009

I'll give 'em a hold
and a break to breathe
And if they can't play nice
I won't play with 'em at all

Snooze Cruise posted:

is this ending D

Schir
Jan 23, 2012

Voxx posted:

is this ending D

the [D]ark id

Boston pee party
Oct 14, 2012
Few pages back but:

Crescent Wrench posted:

Neither pretending to be Billy Badass military man nor milking sympathy for a fake family are all that unusual, unfortunately, but they seem so wildly incompatible that combining the two like this is lunacy.

Post/avatar combo

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
is this bitch fake dead yet

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

IndestructibleCat posted:

I should share with all of you one of the funniest messages I have ever received from Hikkiari about Id's """"suicide attempts""""

i love this one so much. costantly chasing the lets player around the house trying to get the guns out of his mouth like hes a misbehaving puppy stealing socks

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Al! posted:

is this bitch fake dead yet

the (fake) dead and (real) balding bitch thread

New Zealand can eat me
Aug 29, 2008

:matters:

I haven't laughed this hard at SA in a long long time, blessings to everyone documenting this (I am the Pope so it's a really powerful one)

copy
Jul 26, 2007

HolePisser1982 posted:

i love this one so much. costantly chasing the lets player around the house trying to get the guns out of his mouth like hes a misbehaving puppy stealing socks

lol

copy
Jul 26, 2007

"a lot of suicide attempts"

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

HolePisser1982 posted:

Lol

Her Dryer
Oct 15, 2012

IndestructibleCat posted:

I should share with all of you one of the funniest messages I have ever received from Hikkiari about Id's """"suicide attempts""""

The flat "Okay" in response to this apparent attempted suicide is so funny hahaha

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Her Dryer posted:

The flat "Okay" in response to this apparent attempted suicide is so funny hahaha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yaoi Gagarin
Feb 20, 2014

Paladinus posted:

*cough* *cough*

(sorry about the blood)

*cough* *cough*

*gah*

*dies*

lmfao