Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Hello legends

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
"intriguingly moe" is a phrase from some pretty deep recesses of my mind and it just jumped out of the darkness and scared the poo poo out of me

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
He's a turdiak, turdiak on the floor
And he's turdin like he's never turd before

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Cyberpunk is good but it's best when you never use guns and merely punch everyone

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Valko posted:

If anyone wants an offline version of a Diablo clone that doesn't have seasons or requires you to be online all the time check out Grim Dawn. It doesn't have insanely complicated skill trees either.

Diablo seems to be extremely popular but it doesn't have a lot of clones. Unlike FPS or other things. They don't seem like a difficult game to make either. I'll never understand that.

I think the basic gameplay loop of an FPS is less prohibitive to iterate on than something like Diablo that requires you to balance many more things

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Paladinus posted:

The goon who made the video didn't actually know about the Wounded Knee Massacre (on the account of not being American) and legitimately thought it was a Skyrim reference.

Are you sure because it feels like it's making fun of that

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Watched this while delirious with COVID a couple months ago and I've never laughed that hard since

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Heath fucked around with this message at 17:39 on Apr 9, 2023

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Post is not edit

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Dongicus posted:

Yeah and water is wet, your point? You know what? Lets kick this guys rear end.

We can't fight. I'm over here and you're over there. It is insurmountable

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Grassy Knowles posted:

Remember when you went to space in Ultima 1 because Garriott got tired of sword and sorcery and wanted to make a star wars game?

To have this kind of power. Epic.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

IGgy IGsen posted:

I love being normal.

*gazing lovingly at my bumper sticker*

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Lady Radia posted:

posters are their avs, no ifs ands or buts about it

god I wish I were this tranquil

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

ilmucche posted:

Bloodstained ritual of the night has been pretty good. Switching loadouts on the fly to try and match up with enemies has been neat, but I'm disappointed the knife boots are slashing damage and not slashy.

Would be nice to have a health bar on bosses too

You will get some properly slashy boots later

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Can't believe the Barbie movie astroturfing has hit SA

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
I have elected to use two Rusted Anchors in Elden Ring with some help from a friend and it is a good time

Yo ho ho bitch

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Frank Frank posted:

I tried replaying fire red and one of the other old gameboy titles on an emulator during the pandemic and man, they are a lot easier than I remember. I get that they’re made for little kids but by the time you hit victory road, you’ll be one-shotting p much anything you run up against.

Speaking of which, it’s pretty weird none of the Pokémon games are available on the switch online service for either GB or GBA. You’d think those would be a no brainer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZQtia9ZyyQ

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Been having a good weekend hanging out with a dog I am fostering. She has been out on many walks and has smelled a lot of stuff. What's been going on on the foruhhhhh

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Oxxidation posted:

it was last year, so 400 days ago. nice round number

Was it really lol

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

This is Yuki. I may have given her a cube of white cheddar and now she is goin' bananas for more and is spontaneously doing every trick she knows to see if I'll give her one

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
She got a few treats that are claimed to contain duck meat. She will get a Greenie tooth care treat tomorrow morning when I take her out. She needs to lose weight so I probably shouldn't give her cheese but look at her

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Feels like you could replace this with PowerUp Comics dialogue and it would fit

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
fun fact: borborygmi are sounds that your gut makes when it's churning up diarrhea or a big fart

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Captain Invictus posted:

imagine the cataclysmic ones that cyclops would make

no

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
It would be cool if this kills them like it killed Tumblr

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

the sex ghost posted:

Imp zone gamefaqs thread ftw

Where is this thread

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Captain Invictus posted:

In kindergarten I would draw from memory the Megaman bosses from the manuals in colored pencil and then sell them to other kids for a buck

I made about ten bucks that way, which is a lot for a little kid

little capitalist. hm. first against the wall

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
You lifted fizzy stealing drinks

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Lasagna in a round dish??

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Juicing kittens is what you do after you've finished the bonsai process

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

John Charity Spring posted:

hahaha of course it's the GBS relationships thread superstar guy

e: that's harsh, you're probably right that he's mostly benign, but every post I see from him is the weirdest poo poo

This is how I felt about Bust Rodd but I only saw his posts in MTG-related threads

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Danaru posted:

Hey why was I unable to call Riichi last turn I was at ready hand

I forget how this one works but does it automatically pop up the option to riichi or do you have to hit X/square to do it?

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
You're still solidly winning by the looks of it. In Yakuza mahjong anyway all that matters is that you win

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Danaru posted:

I was one away, I needed a bamboo 1 to get a Pure Thirteen Orphans hand

And then the guy next to me Tsumo'd with loving all simples and nothing else

My entire body is flooded with cortisol right now

I've gotten 13O one time ever and when I did it flashed with glowing rainbows and poo poo

Never let go of the dream

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
There was a time where being an "SA person" was poised to become something of a brand -- specifically around the time of the Dangan Ronpa LP when a bunch of people were trying to develop an LP scene. A good number of them had names like [person]SA on YouTube and such. Then Lowtax panel banned VoidBurger and that was the end of that.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Tokyo Sexwale posted:

I assume it's trad games, they're a little wound up

Still the worst subforum by a mile

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Spanish Manlove posted:

They're pretty crazy. I really like mtg but extremely dislike posting about it there or reading those threads.

The magic threads are the most hostile places on these forums and that includes any CSPAM thread

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Paladinus posted:

What are the wrong tabletop games to enjoy? Like, Fortnite Monopoly?

Kingdom Death: Monster is explicitly banned for any kind of discussion. At all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

rodbeard posted:

Yeah if certain TG regulars don't like a game it's basically impossible to talk about

There's at least one psycho in the MTG commander thread who reports every single post I make in it because I don't like cEDH