Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fun hater
May 24, 2009

its a neat trick, but you can only do it once
just wanted to mention that sheer heart attack has no weakness

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fun hater
May 24, 2009

yes

fun hater
May 24, 2009

Abhorrence posted:

Reporting in. Which Goon Patreon are we taking down for this thread?

mine

fun hater
May 24, 2009

Jonah Galtberg posted:

which one of these hot babes is it? or is it more than one, u sly dog

your not supposed to jack off to them

fun hater
May 24, 2009

the only thing i know abt touhou is clownpiece is dressed like that bc shes trying to scare the moon kingdom by dressing up as the americans that walked on the moon. hope this helps

e: i forgot abt the one that has the sacred heart imagery. like jesus

fun hater
May 24, 2009

i dont know enough about the clown to be completely confident in my answer but thats also funny so i accept it

fun hater
May 24, 2009

Psycho Landlord posted:

also had the weird meltdown about the webcomic characters they had convinced themselves were gay not actually being gay

that one is chibisoma who is one of those people who seems to haunt every corner of the internet and is loathed everywhere they go lol

fun hater
May 24, 2009

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

*chuckles* sounds like they should be called chibisomad

lol

Leraika posted:

was this someone getting mad about gunnerkrigg court

[sadly] yes.......

fun hater
May 24, 2009

fool of sound posted:

Chibi also reportedly took out an $8000 loan for the Yooka-Laylee kickstarter so he could voice a character, and presented it as landing a VA gig.

no way lol

fun hater
May 24, 2009

Ibram Gaunt posted:

He didn't end up actually doing it, but he was very close.

also chibi and chibisoma are not the same person...sorry to break the illusion

what!!!! i have been MISLEAD

fun hater
May 24, 2009

[admin voice] okay guys stop looking at barbara streisand's house

fun hater
May 24, 2009

i had a hard time w outer wilds but i didnt get the reset day ability until 20 hours in due to me sucking rear end at games so i spent a lot. like A LOT of time floating helplessly in the void of space

fun hater
May 24, 2009

he does not understand the concept of words

e: also lol at everything

fun hater
May 24, 2009

i would just move the bed to a different wall

fun hater
May 24, 2009

B33rChiller posted:

Little late to the news, but the nefarious sixteen butts' power is fast becoming legendary.
Not long ago, he stood in forums court, accused of being mean to delphisage. Now, he's King of Muskworld

[pointing and laughing] ahahaha lol

fun hater
May 24, 2009

!CURSED!

fun hater
May 24, 2009

the webcomic thread in cccc used to be total dog poo poo but its good now. i forgot why it got exiled but the bss comic thread has a meltdown if you dare say anything negative about webcomics. or anything positive about webcomics. or anything about webcomics

fun hater
May 24, 2009

the pyf thread moves too fast i am like grandma

fun hater
May 24, 2009

Nuns with Guns posted:

It was like one person who was over-reactive to negativity, but there are so many other places to talk about webcomics here that people just shifted tabs.

there was also that period of time where if people talked about one comic too much they'd be told to make a thread for it lol. so people did and conversation died bc it had been scattered so thoroughly to the wind

Oxxidation posted:

the CCCC thread was originally in YCS and more of a standard mock thread, though it did occasionally dig up gems like It Hurts!! when it moved to byob it kept doing its thing for a while until some people started posting scans of published comics, which vastly improved the vibe and had everyone looking out for things they enjoyed rather than things to poo poo on

that iteration of the thread is gone because notorious rear end in a top hat Hogge Wilde reported it over and over again for the comic scans until the mods deleted it out of concern over potential legal action, but the general change in attitude stuck

its healthy combination of hidden gems, retreads of old classics and things that genuinely make me want to die. a nice medley

fun hater
May 24, 2009

i also do not think it can be understated how alarming of an image a nazi centaur is until your eyes take it in

fun hater
May 24, 2009

its the other one that has never been successfully ejected from my brain. go ahead and look away if you dare bitch

Syd Midnight posted:

That comic was way better and cleverer and more fun than it had any right to be.

and speaking of old webcomics with strong political context I wonder how this one is doin

oh I'll bet it has aged just wonderfully

this poo poo is so insane i cant help but laugh thinking abt someone drawing this entire thing and at no point going "hmm hold on"

fun hater
May 24, 2009

assigning my ocs to concentration camps like harry potter houses and not taking my medication

fun hater
May 24, 2009

comics loving rule

fun hater
May 24, 2009

i would just say we did it and not do it and not tell him lol.

i dont forsee larson v of yospos in my crystal ball

fun hater
May 24, 2009

Pigbuster posted:

It was. LF 2008 debate thread.

my stomach hurts from laughing

fun hater
May 24, 2009

Fritz the Horse posted:

dicky mouse, I did the alt check and fluff can't spell

e: it was panel-permabanned and that is enough of a reason to just yeet the kiwifarms poster. he was in my PMs saying it's normal and fine to post on kf

would you shut the gently caress up. youre a stupid spineless misogynistic rear end in a top hat and if you had even one iota of shame at in the cavernous void between your ears you would realize that your pathological desire to be the center of attention is doing a great disservice to whatever tatters of your dignity you want to escape with. youre such a vapid useless idiot that the sole different between you and a ventriloquist dummy is that i'd wear a glove first with you

fun hater
May 24, 2009

he should bother to show a little restraint in where he chooses to post. for example, not here

e: like i was enjoying chuckling softly to "bush's brain" i dont need to see his rear end here scraping for points by providing info no one cares about

fun hater fucked around with this message at 03:53 on Apr 17, 2023

fun hater
May 24, 2009

really queer Christmas posted:

Since the Sagas thread directly led to the creation of the new goonfund, and since the poster in question was often ITT, I wanted to link my post that talks about the fund, and this weekend's incredibly awful event.

thank you for sharing this. she seems to be a habitually very humble, giving and classy person. its genuinely upsetting that her kindness and trust was taken advantage of

fun hater
May 24, 2009

catfish are kinda crummy to eat anyway. theyre better as just funny little guys.

you should start randomly introducing wildlife to the pond and see what happens. add two eels just for fun

fun hater
May 24, 2009

fun hater
May 24, 2009

vyelkin posted:

This is from ages back since this thread moves so fast but I want to clear it up: this is not true. Leon was never asked to be an admin. He made that up to troll one of his posting rivals.

lmfao forever

fun hater
May 24, 2009

trying to eat a lasagna on my work break and getting sauce on my pasties

fun hater
May 24, 2009

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

getting the poo poo beat out of me by a very large bouncer and tossed outside knocking the dumpster over and spilling several months worth of discarded lasagna all over me because i used the blue turtle shell while playing mario kart with the strippers

IC imagining himself as a sort of tony soprano: visiting strip clubs, eating italian food, and playing mario kart 1 handed

fun hater
May 24, 2009

FirstnameLastname posted:

you sold fizzy lifting drinks

fun hater
May 24, 2009

skeleton warrior posted:

Welp, inadvertently reminded myself of a legend

Was going through old messages trying to find the picture my wife took of the soon-to-be-our-cat in her lap, and stumbled across the time I sent her this:

https://streamable.com/a18ar6

Which some wonderful person made out of a transcription of the ADTRW chat thread where I.M. Gei revealed that he thought it was possible (though unlikely) for women to become pregnant through anal sex: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3977331&userid=0&perpage=40&highlight=Javtitles%20tweet&pagenumber=145

Enjoy! I’ll keep looking for that kitten picture though

enormous lol

fun hater
May 24, 2009

loling remembering the ruler

fun hater
May 24, 2009

pentyne posted:

mtg thread is getting spicy

i cant believe i have context for this and its absolutely insane.

Captain Invictus posted:

there's a guy who bought a bunch of collector boxes of Magic the Gathering: March of the Machine, and I guess he got sent March of the Machine: Aftermath collector boxes instead, which is the set that is coming out after March of the Machine. he does MTG unboxing youtube videos, so he did just that and spoiled the entire set before WOTC had announced more than like one card.

WOTC's response, apparently, was to send the loving Pinkertons after him:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bD9HRueI6Js&hd=1

they showed up and threatened him with a $200,000 fine and 10 years of jail time, which I'm pretty sure is total bullshit since they're not law enforcement or anything, just "investigators"(thugs, union busters, utter scum).

pinkertons deserve concrete shoes and nothing more

haha what posted:

looks like you made someone pretty mad lol

someone is buying pro-pinkerton avs over magic the gathering unboxing vids?!!

fun hater
May 24, 2009

where can i look at magic art in a res thats not for ants

fun hater
May 24, 2009

omg thank you...now to find one for yu-gi-oh cards

e: no wait these are still pretty small. BIGGER

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fun hater
May 24, 2009

i only care about jojo now. please dont spoil me im almost caught up.

whyd they make emporio drive lol