Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

RandolphCarter posted:

I was curious so I hit up cagematch. This will be the 70th match with this two, minus about 8 battle royales or rumbles.

What’s the score?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

Just run an angle where Sami and Kev get suspended for a week that just so happens to coincide with the Saudi show. Then have a tag match at Night of Champions for the super special Greatest Tag Team Ever championship that is conveniently never mentioned again. Piece of cake

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

Cody should win the new belt and then beat Roman for his belts and then become the wwe triple crown champion. I bet Dusty never even thought of doing that.

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

They should still do the 9/11 mastermind gimmick but instead it’s Dominik Mysterio

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

Barry Bluejeans posted:

I don't know why they're investing so much into Bray after showing their repeated willingness to cut him off at the knees whenever he gets too big

Please don’t fat shame

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

TheKingslayer posted:

If one were to construct the perfect wrestler they would have Rikishi's rear end, Hogan's 24 inch pythons, Rick Rude's abs, RVD's educated feet, and the carcinogenic fists of The Big Show.

Add in Kevin Nash’s hair and Scott Steiners voice and wrestling will see a boom like never before.

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

Whoolighams posted:

for me QAA ran out of steam post-inauguration and the forced angry rants wore me down. they should give the British lady her own TERF Island spinoff. Jordan is incredibly irritating on KF imo and I'd rather listen to Dan solo. To make this connected to WWE Dan was legit hyped for The Fiend returning which was funny to hear from a completely unrelated unexpected source

I have no idea what any of this means, at this point I have to assume they’re foreign pop stars or something

Sandman from ECW fucked around with this message at 20:50 on May 10, 2023

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

Wow, starting to think this WWE company isn’t as bad as you guys always say. They’re continuing to influence the world!

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

Lethrom posted:

I don’t think Cody Rhodes wrestles for WWE.

Wait, gently caress

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

Kraven The Hunter is sorta like Leo Kruger. Remember Leo Kruger

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

London World Odor

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

There should be a Blue Undertaker and they should form the Blues Brothers of Destruction

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

Has Cena ever wrestled Hulk Higan? They should do that

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

CopywrightMMXI posted:

I asked my wife if she could name a wrestler and she said Sheamus. She couldn’t name anyone else.

Does she know Cesaro? That guy was cool

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

What I’m getting from that is ec3 is a pokemon

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

Holy poo poo

Does that mean his last match was the Mountain Dew Pitch Black Match? What a legend.

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

Blonde white women!!! :argh: :argh: :argh:

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

We got rid of Punk and Jade, now I just need Cody to come back and I can say The Secret officially works

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

Raskolnikov38 posted:

this, nothing is funnier than someone with an overinflated opinion of themselves or their capabilities falling on their face. particularly after everyone tells them what’s going to happen and they do it anyway

Got some real Frank Grimes energy going here friend

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

Id probably buy a Paul Bearer

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

And there was the time he dyed his hair dark for a week

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

Answers Me posted:

Is there anyone who could be released that would actually be good in AEW and/or New Japan? Anyone I’m familiar with is - I’d assume - too high up the card to be let go (though who knows)

We’re all hoping for Cody Rhodes, but I’d be cool with Akira Tozawa too. Maybe Drew McIntyre

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

projecthalaxy posted:

If he had debuted on Mania 1 and lasted the same 6570 days, he'd have been at the go home RAW for Mania X-Seven but not the show itself.

So basically take Iron Sheik and Nikolai Volkoff from the gimmick battle royal and then work backwards to imagine what they would have been like during the attitude era and new generation. That’s wild.

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

Cavauro posted:

top dolla should fight brodus. i mean whatevers his name. Is he retired? one more match

I think he retired to be a journalist or something.

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

Fish Of Doom posted:

If by jounalist, you mean he goes on Fox News and talks about beating his kids, then yeah I guess he became a journalist

Maybe he just meant he was going to beat his kids Rey Mysterio style

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

They should release the Usos so I can finally get my dream match Usos vs Young Bucks

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

I don’t mention this often, but I actually have a friend who works backstage at nxt and they just told me that Jade was in the nxt arena yesterday and, get this, she took a big nasty crap right in the middle of the ring. She shouted something about “Out the mud!” and everyone clapped. She’s such a star.

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

Anyone who can’t pick Vader out of a lineup should be fired from wrestling forever

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

I wear my Greatness On a Different Level Mode shirt every day, gonna be a long time before I need another Roman shirt. Or any shirt!

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

Island Nation posted:

Unless proven otherwise, just assume all wrestlers are chuds. It's more likely than not they are.

There’s no way any underground dwellers are gonna have the type of bod it takes to make it in the biz

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

Pope Corky the IX posted:

They’re bringing back Raw Underground?

Yeah, but they’re changing its name to Cannibalistic Raw Underground Dwellers. Should be pretty dope.

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

I don’t think having a character who represents the office and makes decisions is the worst thing in the world, but the traditional “heel gm” character is definitely played out. Also who needs a gm when we got Tweetin Tony

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

Ganso Bomb posted:

I like that in AEW this just happens via Tony relaying things to the commentators. That’s all we need - just tell me the decision was made, I don’t need an authority figure character.

Until Tony takes a bump this will just never be as good

No, Tony, not that kind of bump

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

El Generico was one of the best baby faces of all time. Sami Zayn is pretty good too.

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

Bring back the Brain Chop

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

Give Jade the IC title

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

If Jade doesn’t wrestle Shaq in her debut than honestly wtf is this company even doing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sandman from ECW
Sep 6, 2011

That’s some really good wrestling right there!!