Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The D in Detroit
Oct 13, 2012
Phil handing out Stardust trading cards to the NXT locker room

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The D in Detroit
Oct 13, 2012
Let's be real after WrestlemaniaXXX it's just diminishing returns

The D in Detroit
Oct 13, 2012

NienNunb posted:

The Pedigree when he would keep the arms trapped on the way down was one of the best finishers ever. Releasing the arms? Garbage, poo poo on my shoes.

Loved his AA spine buster. Liked the jumping knee, usually looked pretty good. The one where he’d smash someone’s face on his knee was bad in both concept and execution.
The face smash move was such rear end in the games. I hated just having to look at it.

The D in Detroit
Oct 13, 2012

Lil Bill

The D in Detroit
Oct 13, 2012

Shard posted:

That movie loving rules

probably my most hyped movie post-covid and it did not disappoint

The D in Detroit
Oct 13, 2012

MassRafTer posted:

I saw the strategic leader of the WWE Universe praising this camera angle and it looks so funny. Just a bad idea for how to capture the action except for maybe the second of the hot tag.

https://twitter.com/JulianWks/status/1757215251261702391

it's obvious Vince would never allow this, the wide angle makes everyone look so small

The D in Detroit
Oct 13, 2012
I prefer AEWiens

The D in Detroit
Oct 13, 2012
Yeah it looks like something a bird left on the hood of my car

The D in Detroit
Oct 13, 2012
Sara Del Rey still works there as far as I know, but who knows what that entails.

The D in Detroit
Oct 13, 2012

Cabbit posted:

God they did, that's funny and kinda sad.

I swear a Wikepedia rabbit hole years ago told me it was called the "reality era"

The D in Detroit
Oct 13, 2012

Lid posted:

Oh no the grass is in fact red

the grass is fed

The D in Detroit
Oct 13, 2012
And now you know they're both garbage compared to IDW

The D in Detroit
Oct 13, 2012
dishonorably discharged from Smoky Mountain Wrestling

The D in Detroit
Oct 13, 2012
do you think new viewers (haha) are going to go back and be really loving confused by black and gold NXT and how it was presented as the most important thing

edit: and subsequently even more confused by game show NXT

The D in Detroit
Oct 13, 2012
Y'all arguing over some tracking shot when they clearly just added a warp stablizer in post

The D in Detroit
Oct 13, 2012
I don't even think that guy was trying to write a lovely parody of Smoke and Mirrors but that's how I read it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The D in Detroit
Oct 13, 2012
I'm okay with it. There should he more times where guys just eat poo poo because they cant actually see what's behind them