Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
how many guilty counts at trial in december for trump?
This poll is closed.
complete and total exoneration 94 21.12%
6.9 48 10.79%
420 63 14.16%
Goku 240 53.93%
Total: 445 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GioBjltdUnU

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Gen z don't play. What a fuckin embarrassing thing to type lol

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

UFOTacoMan posted:

"there's always more and it's always worse."
-someone who posted on the internet sometime long ago

Surely the powerless children will DO SOMETHING!

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Buyin dicks for your pussies

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Basic Poster posted:

chill pall. Im nice and good and do have a pig that I saved from euthanasia. He does tricks for snacks and his favorite food is dandelion.

Post hog

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Basic Poster posted:

Im airport posting so I cant take an actual now pic but heres one from summer.

Also, there is zero reason to move there except for the CEO just wants to “be able to get together in a few hours of notice” and hes in indiana. everyone works from home and they even closed all the regional offices. This is a very large outfit not HQd in the US so…its just the one guy that is probably bored.

meet Butter

HOG!

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Spoondick posted:

if i were to attempt to befriend a crow what's the best snack?

Unsalted peanuts or really any unsalted nut. You can also give em shiny things they won't choke on but I'd just stick with nuts for safety's sake

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

euphronius posted:

Jimbee?

Jimwas

rip

Jimbeen
:rip:

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

I blew off work today to go visit my wife’s 99 year old grandma

Wow, blowing off a whole office before 9. Must've been a hectic morning

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

Not with cyclist lungs

He's like Lance Armstrong

Well getting an office full of people to do anything is herding chickens ime

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Prius_Roadrage posted:

Posting pictures of my dog Pippin and his big sister Gina as a memorial to Jimbee

Cute!

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

holtemon posted:

I wish there was a breakfast burrito place nearby cause I'm too much a gringo to make my own lol

A good breakfast burrito loving rules

It's easy as hell to make burritos. Just scramble some eggs, toss some onions/crushed garlic/mushrooms/spices/bit of oil/etc on an electric grill press, remove the veggies from the grill, toss the tortilla on the grill for 20s, put it on a plate, put about an inch of food on about 1/6 of the tortilla, wrap it up, and grill it until it's got some sear. Serve it with salsa verde and sour cream if you're so inclined
The wrapping takes a few tries to figure out but if you grill it it basically glues it together so you have some wiggle room. It can also be helpful to drain the eggs before you insert them because otherwise it gets a little sloppy

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

God I wish i was making burritos right now

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Or I'd like to be eating a bagel with lox, that sounds good. Call me the fuckin caper crusader i want that nasty oniony cream cheese fish

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Red Baron posted:

plus with a little bit of food wrap you can make 20 of them or whatever and just freeze them until you’re ready to eat them (might modify what/how you cook as it comes together) because they reheat in a microwave super easy wrapped in a damp paper towel.

you can have dope breakfast ready in 30 seconds

Yes, i know the joys of a freezer full of burritos. I used to make a big heap of burritos and freeze em and then as needed put a few in the fridge to thaw ahead of time. I prefer to pop em on the grill for the maillard reaction though. I should have a burrito prep night some time, i love burritos

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

emfive posted:

the thing about burritos, like tacos, is that it's kind-of harder to make one burrito than 10 burritos unless you don't care about throwing food away.

e: oh you also noted this, I'm glad (if unsurprised) that we agree

You can also just save the leftover burrito insides and toss em on a salad or save em and put em in something else later. I waste very little food and i try to compost a lot of stuff too

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Food FOOD FOOD FOOD FOOD!!

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Drunkboxer posted:

well and i guess the dudes that jump from street to sidewalk and back again annoy me too but I’m assuming those people get run over eventually

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdIARGRMrk4&t=69s

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

It costs $520 to put your car on the auto train which is about the cost of an economy car rental for a week. Actually not as bad a deal as i thought but it only runs from the dc suburbs to orlando and amtrak is a poo poo show even in the northeast corridor so I have low expectations for its performance running through the entire confederacy.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Idea: a white american retires to the Canary islands and begins referring to themselves as an African

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

WarMECH posted:

thing is if im going from dc to orlando then having my own car would be good because theres no other way to get around

if my destination is dc then i'm def leaving my car at home and taking the metro baby love da metro!

Yeah you could just rent a car in orlando and probably save a lot of hassle or just drive 20 hours and save the hassle plus a bunch of money. Plus that $520 doesn't cover fares for people and it may have only been one way for the car, i wasn't paying attention

Dc metro is great, love that metro smell

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Joementum posted:

this is the amtrak from NYC to Pittsburgh. eleven hours AND a train transfer in Harrisburg to a BUS

if i wanted to get there from Vermont i would also need a seven hour amtrak ride to NYC and then have to spend the night in NYC which would be a $200+ hotel stay or sleeping in penn station

Yeah the only real use case for amtrak is traveling betwen dc and boston and depending on how many people you have it's often cheaper AND faster to just drive. But i suppose that's by design

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Without doing any actual figuring i bet it would cost like half a trillion bucks to make 3-5 high speed rail corridors in the populated parts of the us which would be about 3% of discretionary spending over a decade

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

AxGrap posted:

Yeah I wanna take the train from Saint Paul MN to devils lake ND with the fam but def can't justify the price. I could buy 2 mid tier steam decks for that!

More like SCAMTRAK!

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

emfive posted:

I am trying to get some basil going but some loving rodent keeps loving with my planter so I am going to kill all the rodents

or maybe use some chicken wire, still deciding

You'll never kill all the rodents and you'll have to remove dead rodents. Get some 1/8 gauge wire mesh and some rebar and build a little faraday cage for your basil. Or just grow it indoors on a window sill. I've never had anything go for basil though, that's interesting

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

emfive posted:

It's not going for the basil, it's digging random holes for no apparent reason.

Hm, I've heard sprinkling epsom salt around the garden perimeter can be effective for that but I can't speak to that myself

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Poor babykins

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Al! posted:

i wonder if ypu could successfully run a patreon where you just read cspam posts to people live while they have to work

The insane computer communist intrusive thoughts podcast sounds like fun. I guess you'd just kinda describe pictures.
Ah. A goatse. But it appears mario is peaking out from inside and winking. Ok, next post

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

I've been doing some yoga videos and the yoga lady is always doing the asmr poo poo and it's funny. She's saying "feet-ssss" and popping a k on words with gerunds "ssssstanding-k" and so far it's funny

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Al! posted:

thats because if youre actually doing the yoga along with her, you are in the minority

Oh yeah i bet people are crankin it to her, she's alright lookin. Asmr is not sexy to me so it's just funny to notice all the little extra noises she's making to drive engagement on her videos and typically my wife is also doing yoga so we point it out and laugh. It's fun! Sssssss!

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Trump asrm, 8 hours

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GioBjltdUnU

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

They're turnin the friggin beers gay!!

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

They can always drink... Uh... Baltika?

I don't care for baltika but I bet it would be too flavorful for someone suckin down lights bud
Maybe they'll all get into tsingtao or modelo. Ooo baby, a negra modelo draft is a fine, fine thing

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

tacodaemon posted:

I enjoy riding Amtrak but then I've only ever ridden it in the DC-Boston corridor (the one place where it's fairly efficient because it owns its own tracks it doesn't share with freight trains) and while I like it, it could definitely be a lot better than it is

It's very convenient for when i go up to nyc cus i can just walk to penn station and then a few hours later emerge in midtown manhattan where a car would just be a burden anyway. plus you can be a few drinks deep on the train and that's less of a problem than on the highway

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Those kids were no angles

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Lol did the nyt choose a photo of her before she got all sliced up and had her face potatofied?

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Is body dysmorphia funny when it happens to a complete piece of garbage? Some say yes, others aren't so sure

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

goth smoking cloves posted:

Trump is losing it, normally the loser stink from laura would have dissuaded him

Have you seen his attorneys? Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

the milk machine posted:

looking at that picture, i would say that's a firm 'no'

Well ok sure. But i mean the most recent potatofication where she's turning into the puppet from saw