Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Watching the trailer 100 times. I'll be getting Physical

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

this owns

https://www.nintendo.co.jp/zelda/totk/assets/audio/bgm.mp3

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Leadthumb posted:

tried my hand at the spinning triforce

magic cake, thy will be done

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

going to use the wingsuit from the trailer at all times if possible

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I saw one screenshot from all the footage today and I'm going fully dark lol. This game is gonna be amazing

The screenshot:

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

https://twitter.com/Reggie/status/1653843761221324807

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

heehee posted:

zfg's been playin a botw mod that looks sick as balls. i've only watched 2 minutes of it because i'm playin on switch and seeing 4k 60fps botw made me seethe cope mald. my turd of a gaming laptop can't play that rear end. anyway check it out.

I played that mod a little, there's a tower in hebra with a Wind Waker style wizrobe up top except he explodes the whole room every 2 seconds. killed his rear end and uninstalled for year of Zelda

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

The first time the actual golden triangle symbol shows up is when she saves Link from getting blasted by a guardian so I took that to mean she had the entire triforce somehow that entire time and just wasn't in balance enough to use it until she did a courageous act. who knows though

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Just paid for my physical copy, haven't pre-ordered a game in like 10 years. The gamestop employee told me they were having a costume contest at the midnight release but I'm gonna be getting in and getting out ASAP. Can't wait

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Every second not spent playing Tears of the Kingdom is a wasted one.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Lol

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

make a gif dot com

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

time to play this until I pass out, then wake up and play some more

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Making myself sleep but this game is already blowing my mind

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Just polished off a 14 hour session. Going to bed now

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

P-Mack posted:

Have you played the new game yet?

Simultaneously

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

me strapping in for the next sesh

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

This game is just incredible. It's impossible not to get sidetracked

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

logging adventures https://twitter.com/dinominal/status/1657735866725597184

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

round 2

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

This has a secret behind a waterfall with two more waterfalls inside which both have secrets behind them. This may be the GOAT

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

This game is so loving sick!

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Spent about 4000 rupees building my dream home but otherwise went nuts in the depths and on the geoglyphs last night. This game keeps topping itself every 2 minutes lol

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

mbt posted:

Where the gently caress do you find the house lol

Tarrey Town

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

There's only been one brain buster puzzle so far for me and it was in right leg depot in the depths, I had to whip out rockets from my stash to solve it lol. That whole area was one of the coolest in the game so far and I think I found it and another really important thing really early which is making depths exploration a lot easier than it could be

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Spanish Manlove posted:

what thing did you find? I was exploring a bit earlier and burned through a lot of bright plants while exploring. I did figure out that all the light plants in the depths correspond to shrine locations above ground

overall it's such a sick and cool new area that I wasn't expecting

The master sword lol. it's so badass with fuse in this game

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

a Loving Dog posted:

is there any good place to farm arrows? i feel like theyre too expensive

just smash open every wooden box. I have 200 arrows

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I went to one of the few caves I remember from BotW and its now a massive sprawling thing that cuts under an entire mountain and has a shrine inside. this game is absurd lol.

so cool that this is a game where this isn't an absurd and annoying ask

right arm posted:

I’ve been using it to launch my gliders from the ground :D

genius lol. recall is the one ability I'm barely using but it is satisfying to slam rock likes with it

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Harrow posted:

I was telling a friend earlier how TotK is giving me a really weird feeling

I just finished Octopath 2 and I felt like Octopath 2 made the first Octopath feel like a beta test. Octopath 1 was so underbaked and hollow and then 2 came around and was stuffed full of life, creativity, and fun and is an incredible game.

And then I start playing TotK and somehow this makes Breath of the loving Wild feel like a beta test. How. How the hell did they pull this off

6 years of development after 5 years of BotW development lol

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I liked all the geoglyph cutscenes...in English.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

killed about 30 sticky lizards but I just got a sick set bonus

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

https://twitter.com/dinominal/status/1658935101097648140

edit: spoilers for what you get from finishing an anomaly in the vid.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Spanish Manlove posted:

I ran into this Mr Popo looking dude

all the hylian npcs are miis

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I have 18 heart containers and still haven't hit the 2nd row. Jesus christ lol

I also got the last item Koltin said he had to give and he said he sensed 99 bubblfrogs in Hyrule. I don't know if that's the total number or the remaining number but either way good lord

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Evil Eagle posted:

I have 18 heart containers and still haven't hit the 2nd row. Jesus christ lol

I also got the last item Koltin said he had to give and he said he sensed 99 bubblfrogs in Hyrule. I don't know if that's the total number or the remaining number but either way good lord

it was the remaining number. this game has so many god drat caves

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Half of Dracula posted:

With all the tech and flying and poo poo totk kinda feels like an open world metroid game they'd never make. In a very good way

I get Prime 2 vibes every time I spend a while in the depths

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

just hit 100 shrines...but there's still so much game left