Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KurdtLives
Dec 22, 2004

Ladies and She-Hulks can't resist Murdock's Big Hallway Energy

Stevie Lee posted:

the pbp guy is smacked off unisom
If it's Mike Gorman he's just very old and probably retiring soon as he doesn't do many road games anymore. Him and Tom Heinsohn I think had the record for time as a duo calling games or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KurdtLives
Dec 22, 2004

Rick posted:

Maybe Brad Stevens isn't the best coach ever to coach after all because this Celtics team didn't collapse where a lot of his did.
I feel like the best Stevens team would of been like a 5 seed in the East this year. Not counting the Kyrie teams that was its own weird animal.

KurdtLives
Dec 22, 2004

Leather biker vests on the cheerleaders was quite a choice

temple posted:

The wergeld was paid by the cavs. You have my blessing to do what you must.

Now, kings claim your victory over the war-like sea peoples
Same

KurdtLives
Dec 22, 2004

rivetz posted:

Is Kevin Love the most greying/greyed NBA player of the modern era because I feel like I'm missing someone
Isn’t Dragic grayer?

KurdtLives
Dec 22, 2004

rjmccall posted:

They forget to start the clock, lol

Very nice of the refs to say they were looking for a "clock malfunction" as opposed to human error, nice not to automatically throw the scoreboard ops under the bus.

Also HOLY poo poo RUSS

KurdtLives
Dec 22, 2004

Salvor_Hardin posted:

Hey Jaylen maybe chill on the dunks a bit until your hand isn't actively weeping blood and ichor.
Got that bloody dawg in him

Salvor_Hardin posted:

Al MFing Horford
Since Horford is the Celtics' dad, is Horford's dad the Celtics' grandpa? The position has been open since Auerbach passed away.

KurdtLives
Dec 22, 2004

Not sure why Celtic starters are still in

KurdtLives
Dec 22, 2004

fart simpson posted:

i want the suns to get swept so i don’t need to listen to that windows connection sound anymore

This is a superior outcome to the epic 7 game duel between Leonard and Durant I originally envisioned.

KurdtLives
Dec 22, 2004

Algund Eenboom posted:

Wow! The Official Gas of Bally Sports West now accepts Credit Cards!

Who is the Official Gas of Bally Sports??? The old man at the service station at the end of The Graduate?

KurdtLives
Dec 22, 2004

rjmccall posted:

Oh my god Russ

See instead of firing up Russ by chanting "WEST-BRICK.... WEST-BRICK" at Russ the crowd should know by now to chant "Westbrook you are still an MVP, don't question your approach, aggressively shoot jumpers and half-rear end dunks like you are 27"

KurdtLives
Dec 22, 2004

a new study bible! posted:

Send both of these teams home and let the Pacers in
PLAYOFF HALIBURTON gently caress YES

In Training posted:

lloving the postgame montage that was nothing but players getting called for technicals or reacting to their teammates getting ejected
Did anything else happen???

Brogeoisie posted:

Nets really blew it down the stretch. Maybe don't let Dinwiddie take all the clutch time shots lmao
Maybe they should of called a timeout?

KurdtLives
Dec 22, 2004

Art Core...velay posted:

wow the clippers game is blacked out in san diego on youtubetv

unbelievable poo poo
"If you wanted to watch the Clippers so bad you should of kept them in your city"-Adam Silver

KurdtLives
Dec 22, 2004

If I keep seeing/hearing that "I got the HEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT OF A TRUCK" commercial I will get a pistol permit, get a .45, and murder/suicide my TV and myself. My wife, family, and friends will be sad but I think they will respect my decision.

KurdtLives
Dec 22, 2004

predicto posted:

At least its not the Bob Segar poo poo song "Like a Rock.. oooh oooh like a rock!" The NFL had that one on heavy rotation for about 15 years straight.

You know every MAGA used car dealer in the country still jacks off to that on the regular
At least that metaphor works. LIKE A ROCK, solid, durable, et cetera this truck is tough.
HEART LIKE A TRUCK wtf does that mean lady, your ventricles pump gasoline inefficiently? Your farts are like dumbass' rolling coal at a Prius that dares to share the road with you?

KurdtLives
Dec 22, 2004

Salvor_Hardin posted:

I'm already firing up the hot takes machine to Ewing Theory draymond
They had to rally after his ankle was so publicly softly assassinated.

KurdtLives
Dec 22, 2004

Did Smart just land like Giannis did? Eek

KurdtLives
Dec 22, 2004

Hawks get a tip of the hat, still hopeful Celts get a Gentlemen's Sweep.

KurdtLives
Dec 22, 2004

Bip Roberts posted:

They literally cannot get the gentleman's sweep

I guess I phrased that poorly, I meant I wish for the Celtics to perform a Gentlemen's Sweep on the Hawks so they are rested for the 76'ers.

KurdtLives
Dec 22, 2004

Bip Roberts posted:

The Celtics lost game 3 making the gentlemen's sweep impossible
Oh I never heard it as having to be Game 4, I thought it was any game in the series losers' home arena [for their fans].

KurdtLives
Dec 22, 2004

snyprmag posted:

My totally baseless theory is that an owner (such as Lacob last year) would ask the team to throw one to get three home games

I'm sure Donald Sterling would of done that in the rare occasions one of his Clipper teams were that favored.

KurdtLives
Dec 22, 2004

R.D. Mangles posted:

i despise the heat more than almost any other team in pro sports and yet i love jimmy butler and i would like to see him rip out grayson allen's throat like he is in a mortal kombat game
Did you see Grayson Allen's sad face with like 20 seconds left? It was pure beauty.

KurdtLives
Dec 22, 2004

Salvor_Hardin posted:

Busting out the one-of-one signed Leon Powe jersey for the put-away game

Leon Powe's 2008 Finals acts of Laker murdering are among my top NBA core memories, behind maybe only Paul Pierce-driven 20+ point 4th quarter playoff comebacks.

KurdtLives
Dec 22, 2004

Anyone hear why Brown has the mask back on exactly?

KurdtLives
Dec 22, 2004

Death By The Blues posted:

Well Horford is a pretty dirty player so w/e, also its nice when Boston loses
I mean he's one the few NBA players I haven't seen kick or punch a dick this postseason but if you say so

KurdtLives
Dec 22, 2004

This Celtics team is the most emotionally exhausting title contender ever. They should of won 65 games but lost to the tanking Rockets and teams missing their best players. Now this will go 7 and they will lose by 2 or win by 1.

KurdtLives
Dec 22, 2004

Glad my tough love inspired the Celtics.

After watching that ridiculous 3 times bouncing off Smart only to inbound to the crowd I ask you HOW DID THEY TAKE US 6 loving GAMES?!?!?!?

KurdtLives
Dec 22, 2004

Hopeful for a gif to be made of Tatum's face when asked about the Hawks inbounding attempts.

KurdtLives
Dec 22, 2004

rjmccall posted:

Yeah, he looked awful overall. That drive where he bit on a fake and let up so Smart got the world’s easiest layup was real bad.
C's incepted that by usually dribbling/weakly perimeter passing for 20 seconds then bricking a 3. He was totally unprepared for anything else. Like Jim Halpert's prank on Dwight with the breath mints.

KurdtLives
Dec 22, 2004

Dilber posted:

You guys are all wrong. Atlanta lost because the organ player played Pepas early in the 4th quarter when it's supposed to be used by the heat disrespectfully before winning
This is like how the 2004 World Series was sealed for the Red Sox by St. Louis having the singer from loving Creed sing the National Anthem in the first Cardinal's home game.

KurdtLives
Dec 22, 2004

Even as a Celtics fan I'd rather the Lakers advance over this unfortunately douchey iteration of the Grizzlies. It would literally be counterproductive to Ja's state of mind/maturity long term if his dad's REDEMPTION shirt is met with anything other than getting bounced in the 1st round. Ja needs to go home and look in the mirror, stay away from small guns, mall security, teens, laser pointers, etc. Also if Dillon Brooks and Draymond are gone I have no playoff villains left so round 2 will have good vibes.

Plus Jack's back, win one for him.

KurdtLives
Dec 22, 2004

DLo maybe don't shove AD that hard while celebrating, you could break him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KurdtLives
Dec 22, 2004

Super Jay Mann posted:

Elimination game blowouts just have that little je ne sais quois that you can never get in any other type of playoff game.
If your team is on the winning side of one, you can just sit back and bask in it stress free. Like a quarter and a half of putting your feet up in a near Nirvana state.