Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD posted:

Ive beta-tested this link with a handful of people last night

https://matias.ma/nsfw/

Let me know what you think

I didn't click the beta test because I am scared of suspicious links and now I regret it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

One time I went into a taco shop in the town of New Buffalo, Michigan and ordered a Carne Asada burrito and they said they didn't have that and I needed to pick something off their menu, so I found the Marinated Beef Burrito and ordered that. The cashier asked me if I would like Vegetable Medley in it or not. I asked if that was Pico and they said "No, it's just tomatoes and onions and stuff"

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

Sid Vicious posted:

lmao I’m so mad at the simpsons subreddit moderators and that is honestly so pathetic I know but I just like showing my pictures to fans of the simpsons, only time I ever “promoted” myself was answering someone in the comments who said hey do you sell this and I was like yeah here’s my website and they permanently banned me for self promotion and I’m just like are you serious right now and I am having a pathetic 4/20 basically thanks for reading

Reddit is the worst goddamn place on Earth for artists it's such bullshit. The way to get around this usually (not sure about the simpsons sub but it works in other art subs I've used it in) is to have your website linked in your bio and in comments like that just say "You can find more in my profile" but there are still 7 million other things they'll ban you for, including in some cases not being a moderator's irl friend/client.

Let's do a SA Art Fair :hai: There are 3 of us from the gbs feedback thread that have posted sa-mart threads for it, at least.

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

buglord posted:

Reddit banned me for stupid crap and I wouldn’t take anything those confidently-incorrect dickheads do with a grain of salt.

There are six people on Reddit who moderate over 300 subreddits each lmao

also lol at someone named "PM_ME_YOUR_TITS_GIRL" moderating almost 100 subreddits.

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

It tasted like the kind of burrito you would get at a christian music festival

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

I was listening to something on youtube and it autoplayed to this "Catholic Lofi" channel afterward which is... actually pretty sick??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qd93UD1j37Y&t=1020s

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

I'm not going to play the Zelda game but I'm predicting that most people are going to be disappointed with it and it will quietly slip out of the zeitgeist, but a relatively small contingent of fans will declare it the best Zelda game. Basically it will be the Majora's Mask to OoT's BotW, because they've never made 2 universally lauded Zelda games in a row

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

I'm glad that my boy JM From Tha Streetz is represented in that thread before it gets weird

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

Chief McHeath posted:

you know whats an underrated chip sometimes funyuns

Those Hawaiian sweet onion chips are good too

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

Anagrams of "Jeffrey Preston Bezos" include:

Bees-proof Frenzy Jets
Jeez, spry boner offset
Beef Frenzy Jorts Pose

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

Nooner posted:

Wasn't the flash arrested for grooming a child and giving them liquor and burglarizing their neighbors house

a studio exec in charge of the movie said that the movie will be so good it will make everyone forget ezra miller's crimes, so it's okay that they did that

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

I heard radium was a lobster

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

Pretty impressive for a lobster to be an engineer of any kind

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

I can't install games on my PC, there's not enough space on my 2tb hard drive after I filled it with praise music (FLAC)

Lofi bible and chill

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qd93UD1j37Y

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

Rib Vicious

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

satanic splash-back posted:

The sound of a sprinkler chuck chuck chuck psshhshhshing is a top tier suburban background chill sound

that and distant dog barks at night. Not dogs next door but when they're far enough away that you can just wonder what that dog's life is like without being annoyed by it. Like a reminder that life is still going on even far away from you and your own problems aren't that bad

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

:twisted:

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

One time I went for a walk through an ultra-rich neighborhood and I stumbled across a secluded Bahai cemetery and I thought oh that's neat I'll walk around and pay my respects. Except as you walk further into this Bahai cemetery the headstones get nicer and more ornate until suddenly they're in full gold trim carved in marble and include busts. It turns out even Bahai is a crock of poo poo.

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

Sautee some Brussels sprouts in butter :yum:

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

you sound dog tired

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

Draw a scene from the movie Twins staring Arnold Schwarzenegger and Danny Devito

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

Dear Sid next time you need a horror scene to draw you should draw the scene from Drag Me To Hell where the guy pukes up a cat

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

The landlords in my city realized that they can get more money by kicking their tenants out and turning their houses into unlicensed sober living homes where they get to stuff 14 residents into a house and collect $60-90k in annual medicaid payments for each tenant.

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

I live next door to one and the police show up there like 6 times a month. Last month I was smoking a bowl in my back yard when a cop snuck up behind me with his gun drawn and made a shushing motion at me when I turned around, because he had to make sure that the person they were after didn't jump the wall into my yard when the 16 other police with him went into the house lmao

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

just did a typing test. 72 wpm. if i can sustain half that, that's over 23 hours of writing. thats a lot of time spent on some trash no one will ever read!

I think your math is wrong!! That 50000/72 is 694.5 which would be 11 and a half hours.

e: Oh I missed the part about sustaining half of that lol

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

I write 50,000 words of useless drivel every day as posts on this website so a novel should be a piece of cake

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

bagmonkey posted:

I bought a bunch of soccer jerseys and some posters this morning. pretty good saturday

Posters from which forum???

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

WAGS TAIL AT BONE

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

E: whoops wrong thread, why does this keep happening on mobile :argh:

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

I quit a high paid job I hated to take a chance on other things and tbh it's the worst decision I've ever made. I'll probably never have that standard of living again in my life and in this economy barely scraping by isn't worth getting rid of work stress

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

I just found out there's a hidden secret Robocop movie made in 2001 called Robocop: Dark Justice and I'm watching it and a character just said "How'd you like to wear your rear end in a top hat as a necklace, Sandra"

deep dish peat moss fucked around with this message at 01:15 on Nov 19, 2023

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

Oh my god there are four Canadian Robocop movies released in 2001 and this is only one of them

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

These Robocops are so good holy poo poo

"So this Supercomputer is gonna, what, hold my dingus while I piss?"

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

They had to call the city Delta City because Canada couldn't afford the rights to Detroit

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Delta City was the entire driving plot point of the OCP in the original Robocop. They were converting Detroit into Delta City. :eng101:

That's not as funny though

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

SIDS Vicious posted:

i think probably i feel realty great so far its only day two and now ive caught a fever and stomach bug from my daughter since she cant spend any time not breathing my air as much as possible before i can

When I was on adderall I would do drawing threads where I would sit there and draw monsters or whatever all day long for ppl in the threads, I would make like 15-20+ of these in a day. I haven't been able to draw much since I stopped taking it but I'm pretty sure when you start you'll bang through them b/c you already had the motivation to draw without stimmies

deep dish peat moss fucked around with this message at 03:46 on Nov 19, 2023

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

*mr. miyagishly* Bourbon, bourboff

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

Prof. Crocodile posted:

these threads were delightful. once you made me a skeleton rapper.

:tipshat: I think I might do another one soon now that my new ADHD meds are kicking in

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

I drew some avs feel free to use one