Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Ive been thinking about what to make my dad for dinner. Ive been living across the country for 10 years and this is the first time he's visiting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

GBS posters ONLY. The spreadsheet will be run on every poster and if 95% or more of your posts aren’t in GBS the punishment will be swift and harsh.

I'd prefer not to speak of all this drama lately. You know me. I'm not like the other girls. I HATE drama.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Nailed it, drat.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Solefald posted:

But for real, I've stickied it b/c I think this could potentially be nice and I want to encourage a positive and fun posting environment for everyone.

Thanks for stickying!

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

PlaysGamesWrong posted:

I don't know how you guys manage to keep track of all these users/gimmicks tbh.

I've met dozens of goons IRL over the years and I couldn't tell you a single goon username off the dome.

Occasionally I see one vaguely familiar, but I don't keep track of who talks about what.

I didnt really put it together that nom epique and epic username were the same person as I dont speak spanish. Christ im stupid.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Solefald posted:

lads
this isn't it.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Ive beta-tested this link with a handful of people last night

https://matias.ma/nsfw/

Let me know what you think

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

I assume it repeats infinitely

You are correct

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Valko posted:

Mustard or horseradish for the sammies?

this is a good question. both of these are pretty good options

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Outrail posted:

I was 60% sure scrotos link was a virus and I told them I thought it was sketchy and I'm still not sure it's not a virus.

Scroto if you got into my poo poo the fetlife profile was just research and there's no money in those accounts so you don't need to look okay.

Its actually a dude from Chile's website. I think it's his art portfolio or something

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

AARD VARKMAN posted:

just want to say that Yakuza 0 is in my top 5 games of all time. i beat like a game every 5 years and it was the best game i played last year (having also beat Disco Elysium)

I cant wait for yakuza 30. Or maybe a Yakuza Forever.

I got Kiwami on xbox or steam a couple of years ago and while it was good i didnt think it was a proper remake. I kinda feel that sega phones in the remasters, but definitely not as bad as SquareEnix

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD fucked around with this message at 07:49 on Apr 19, 2023

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

AARD VARKMAN posted:

i'm gonna have to wait for Kiwami. I bought it right after 0 and played for a bit but was burned out on the minigames. need to wait until i want the minigames again i think

I did the same thing with baldurs gate 1/2 EE. I kinda moved on to other things after darkspear. Its on my list right after disco elysium, but to be honest that game perfectly captured the feeling of being hungover on the worst day of my life. It might be a couple months or years.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

lol huh

they're... set in japan

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?noseen=1&threadid=3852340&pagenumber=2&perpage=40#post482394179

from before i knew what yakuza was

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

I took vacation this week and am bringing my dad to a 420 thing in boulder

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Sid you gotta trim it up

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Sid dont leave me hangin man

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Go see d&d. movie. It was great.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

They applied the marvel formula to it and worked in a big way.

Chris pine++

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Toxic Mental posted:

The humor actually landed in D&D because it was scripted and made fun of the world, not just the character improv riffing like in Marvel trash

The humor felt very marvelish to me maybe because im dumb but this opinion makes me feel less dumb so im all for it

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Id like to have this thread not devolve to the unwashed plebs. Ie: the sagas thead.

But drat thats hosed up.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

i liked permabanned and memory holed poster snake tits guys interpretation that it mean hOnourable Poster

Snake tits guy got a bum rap. All those other posters were underground about being loving creeps. He was completely open about who he was and what he was all about. Snake tits.

(Please dont quote me I know already this is a joke post)

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

MrQwerty posted:

I always knew the Bloop was a creep because of his undying, hardcore love of T*m B*a*d* in the thread about him

treating Touchdown Tim Brody like your girlfriend or waifu is always a bad sign

Youve failed my request.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Dr. Cool Aids posted:

don't give a poo poo about the post I'm just quoting because you asked not to :twisted:

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for reregs, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. I will look for you, I will find you, and I will poo poo on your moms hair.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

AARD VARKMAN posted:

happy birthday sid

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Shinjobi posted:

Lost my best friend to drunk driving. He was the drunk driver, and thankfully the only victim was himself.

It still burns me something fierce when I hear about people risking that poo poo. Take an uber, bum money from a friend for the ride if you must, just be safe.

drat dude, sorry.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

AARD VARKMAN posted:

tornado warning.... aint seen one of them in a while

I also live in the denver metro area.

When will it stop raining?

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Chinatown posted:

seth getting chain probed is extremely funny and good

Who will not stop zeleuth from spamming yt links now

Jk seth is alright

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Karma Comedian posted:

His buttons still work while probed :science:

Cool

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Luvcow posted:

they are adults with special needs, some of whom I've known for 24 years. there are no replacements for staff, we threw a job fair and no one showed up. I'm numb, guilt has kept me here for years. i just can't do it anymore.

Boat sailed on being a mod. drat.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

kntfkr posted:

We have a cache of wired apple headphones that connect via 8 pin rather than 3.5mm headphone jack. They were good for China cuz you don't have to charge them.

I have a bunch of these too. They work ok.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

I rent an account

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

But not this one, the one i post in FYAD with

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

I dont think i can catch up

I never read the casual manual for the manimmal annual.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Solefald posted:

6am wake up thanks to acid reflux. So much chilli.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

I made the perfect veggie burger today. Those brioche sesame seed buns, sliced onion, fresh tomato, pepperjack habenero cheese. It ruled.

Normally my veggie burgers have a 50/50 chance of coming out as carbon so while frying them i basically set them on simmer for like 20 minutes while they sat in a small bit of vegetable oil.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Bad Purchase posted:

did you make the patties yourself, or were they pre-made? got a good recipe?

i make bean burgers from scratch from time to time, and they taste good, but they always come out pretty crumbly and you have to treat them like delicate flowers to keep 'em in one piece until you get 'em on a bun

https://www.thepioneerwoman.com/food-cooking/recipes/a11831/black-bean-burger/

Forgive my linking to "the pioneer woman" but this is the one im gonna use until i find a better recipe. The egg works really well as a binder. Also the egg takes this recipe is squarely out of vegan territory, if thats important to you.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Bad Purchase posted:

i think i’ve made that exact recipe before, both with and without egg, and the egg did help but they still lost integrity pretty easily

maybe i just need to press out small patties

Nah, i have the same issue. Veggie patties are inherently fragile, this recipe is the best one i could find for that reason.

Maybe I could freeze them after pressing.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

I nutted and an egg yolk slid out??

The harvest will be strong this year