Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

:secondpost:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

GBS posters ONLY. The spreadsheet will be run on every poster and if 95% or more of your posts aren’t in GBS the punishment will be swift and harsh.

Spreadsheets are the only thing our enemy crews fear. Does anybody know what a pivot table is and how to make one?

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Close thread goldmine

For real this time, not like the feedback 1.0 thread!!

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Oh great a rival crew found us

I nominate BAGS for IK to remove this scum

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Chinatown posted:

:nms:[timg]https://i.imgur.com/AHxbuMz.png[/timg]:nms:

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

AARD VARKMAN posted:

a couple years ago it was common knowledge he was a rereg of some 2016~ poster and then at least one rereg between that and the epic names lol. and oh yeah they all had unique catchphrases :thumbsup:

spreadsheets much?

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

numberoneposter posted:

Reading SAD is hilarious. All these posters and admins I've never heard about from subforums I never read all getting their underwear in a bunch. It's like it's just designed to create a positive feedback loop for drama.

Simply a bunch of psycho freaks. Pray their crews never catch wind of you badmouthing them

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Chinatown posted:

pretty funny the superiority complex of some posters in SAD and how they look down from a great height at GBS

FREAKS!

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

people reading way too much into some inoffensive shitposting over there lol

but the posting is poo poo, you see. Have higher standards GBS! (The standards are set by me and my not-a-crew crew in SAD)

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

They're brigading :qq:

The first line of legal defense

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Hot cocoa on the clout took one from Sniper Pecksniff

Shan't speculate to as to its merit or whether a chuckle was had

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Vibe restored thank you op

Getting so bad you can't even post the truth anymore
o7

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

deep dish peat moss posted:

I didn't click the beta test because I am scared of suspicious links and now I regret it

At the end there is. Very vivid depiction of Ditto's genitals

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

satanic splash-back posted:

I find myself thinking about quitting the most on Tuesdays and Thursdays

:hmmyes:

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Seth Pecksniff posted:

It's not and don't try to make it so!!

we all miss him seth its ok nothing can replace him in our hearts

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Dr. Cool Aids posted:

if people are struggling to chat rather than just parrot the catchphrases of a serially banned poster then I will help. here are some topics

- what are you playing right now
- what are you reading right now
- what are you having for lunch/dinner

for me I am playing the megaman battle network legacy collection. they are games I played heavily as a teenager but during a phase of extreme piracy. so it is nice to finally give capcom money for them I guess

I should be reading The Satsuma Complex by Bob Mortimer but I've been slacking. he is an absurdist British comedian and it very much shows in his writing.

for dinner I am having pizza with garlic bread

MegaMan is pixel junk op

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Karma Comedian posted:

I am going to probably clean out my car and then play some MechWarrior 5 as I unexpectedly have the day off!

Hell yeah
What kinda mech you maining op
I'm still in the centurion but some day I hope to get a mad cat

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Saalkin posted:

Your playing on unmodded Xbox right?

Sorry no mad cat for you :(

What the

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

xbox is junk. try checking out a superior gaming system, for example a Personal Computer

Been hearing this in the Xbox thread from some ne'er-do-wells but I didn't believe it

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

AARD VARKMAN posted:

im reading something called "Machine Man" which is about an incredibly socially awkward engineer losing a leg and becoming obsessed with upgrading his prosthetic/himself. it's very stupid so far compared to the last book i was reading but im hoping hes a full mech by the end and does something kool

MechaMan sounds way better than the other guy

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

It’s also comically large!

I got big hands, heh

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

zone posted:

Be like me and take up watching nothing but cooking shows and food documentaries online. I recently started season 1 of Barefoot Contessa after finishing up Somebody Feed Phil.

:hmmyes:

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

That's crazy

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

i like sega too.. yakuza ftw

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

I've had Yakuza games installed from game pass but they look way too anime tbh

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

lol huh

they're... set in japan

Yeah I know I don't get it either

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

kntfkr posted:

The next Yakuza is set in Minnesota. Yakuza: At the Red Owl

:ibadpop:

Please tell me the health pickups are little tater tot hot dishes

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Peggy Edson posted:

Update: there were 30 people in the room and 130 remote. Glad I came in for this

way to be a team player

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

i said i would be forgibing earlier but smug deserves a probe for the anime comment. imo

Really narrowing down what I'm allowed to post in the mod sanctioned chat thread. Guess I'll have to ask the Ali Express thread if they'll take me

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Peggy Edson posted:

put them in ur butt

(Not sure why this got me a probe last time as it is only meant to convey the notion that I 'lol'ed please have mercy on me mods)

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Anybody else bout to fire up a square

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Anybody know where I can find Sherman Hemsley :okpos:

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

kntfkr posted:

this is called the southern great wall

Cripwalkin?

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Glad we're now permabanning horses around here

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Literally A Person posted:

Neigh neigh motherfucker

Reported

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

satanic splash-back posted:

Rad.

Little protip from someone who was recently ish married but never wore rings before:

You might want to take your ring off before peeing standing up, or make sure to never uncurl your fingers.

This took me a second having never had a problem with peeing standing up and my wedding ring. Just get fatter fingers I guess

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Wendigee posted:

I don't pee flaccid so it's not an issue really. My wedding ring has barbed wire on it though, so I'm kind of careful anyway.

Whoa 😲

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Sid Vicious posted:

lmao I’m so mad at the simpsons subreddit moderators and that is honestly so pathetic I know but I just like showing my pictures to fans of the simpsons, only time I ever “promoted” myself was answering someone in the comments who said hey do you sell this and I was like yeah here’s my website and they permanently banned me for self promotion and I’m just like are you serious right now and I am having a pathetic 4/20 basically thanks for reading

Buddy I'm banned from r/treasurehunting r/metaldetecting
Reddit mods will ban you with the quickness they're like SA IKs cranked to 11

It's all trash and that's why we're still here

Smugworth fucked around with this message at 01:38 on Apr 21, 2023

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

deep dish peat moss posted:

Reddit is the worst goddamn place on Earth for artists it's such bullshit. The way to get around this usually (not sure about the simpsons sub but it works in other art subs I've used it in) is to have your website linked in your bio and in comments like that just say "You can find more in my profile" but there are still 7 million other things they'll ban you for, including in some cases not being a moderator's irl friend/client.

Let's do a SA Art Fair :hai: There are 3 of us from the gbs feedback thread that have posted sa-mart threads for it, at least.

This is good advice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Literally A Person posted:

All mods are wusses

I respect mods, personally