Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Biggest disappointment of 2023?
The Dallas Cowboys (gently caress 'em)
The New York Giants
The Philadephia Eagles
The Washington Washingtons
Myself for watching NFC East Clownball
View Results

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Fanatics loving sucks and my day one Kelly green Hurts jersey still hadn't shipped and was delayed even further so I cancelled it. I know they're supposed to be dogshit garbage quality-wise so I'm thinking of just buying one on DHGate. I'd normally never buy a knockoff because I want to support the given team and buy legit merch (all the capitalism aside), but supposedly the quality on the fakes are better any way, and also gently caress Fanatics.

Knowing them though, they'll still send it to me, because once I ordered a Union jersey and had a long rear end delay, cancelled the order, and a few days later it still showed up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

What's funnier than the Cowboys losing?

The Cowboys losing in an utterly humiliating blowout in prime time!

:xd:

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

The Philadelphia Eagles are dogshit garbage

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

both of these teams suck and the AFC will win the SB by a lot

:hmmyes:

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

lol

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Love my garbage fraud 9-1 team

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

I LOVE MY MOST FRAUDULENT 10-1 TEAM OF ALL TIME

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Jake Elliott is the GOAT Eagles kicker

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Febreeze posted:

Don't say I never gave you nothin

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Diqnol posted:

Come down here in a giants jersey and say this poo poo to a bunch of drunken delco fans

What the national media and general public think of as the stereotypical "Philly fan" persona is absolutely Delco people. Second closest would probably be northeast Philly

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Maybe people should have listened to the Eagles fans here when we said our team is dogshit garbage and huge frauds

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Diqnol posted:

gently caress the Cowboys

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

lmao great 3rd down defense you loving losers

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

gigantic piece of poo poo fraud team

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

The Eagles should be 6-7, possibly even 5-8

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

We can pretty easily go week by week and show how lucky they've been. A lot of this is going off rough memory but it's close enough.

Week 1 @ Pats: W 25-20, NE hosed up a chance at the end I think?
Week 2 vs Vikings: W 34-28, again if I recall, Cousins hosed up a comeback opportunity
Week 3 @ TB: W 25-11, comfortable enough but TB really sucks
Week 4 vs Washington: W 34-31 in OT, Washington blew a shot to win in some fashion
Week 5 @ Rams: W 23-14, don't remember much about this one but it was close enough and they only scored 6 points in the second half
Week 6 @ Jets: L 20-14, lmao
Week 7 vs Dolphins: W 31-17, their only quality win
Week 8 @ Washington: W 38-31, should not have been this close and should not have given up 31 points
Week 9 vs Cowboys: W 28-23, had a chance to lose this one and I think Dak blew a shot to win?
Week 10: bye
Week 11 @ KC: W 21-17, the one receiver hosed up a perfect Mahomes bomb for a TD
Week 12 vs Bills: W 37-34 in OT, should have lost this one but again the QB did some dumb poo poo or something
Week 13 vs 49ers: L 42-19, got their poo poo kicked in after two good defensive drives and two offensive drives they hosed up which set the tone
Week 14 @ Cowboys: L 33-13, got their poo poo kicked in for a second week in a row

They very easily could have lost weeks 1, 2, 4, 9, 11, and 12 if one or two things went differently, be it a drop here or better clock management there. You could say that about a lot of football games, but it was consistently uncomfortable win after uncomfortable win all season, and even if that only happened in half their games, you're still looking at a 7-6 team that's outclassed by several other teams in the NFC. They have @ Seattle, vs. Giants, vs. Cardinals, @ Giants left, and are almost assuredly going to drop one of the two games against the Giants, and I wouldn't be shocked if they lost both and go 1-3 or 0-4 the rest of the way out.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

The Eagles could absolutely lose their remaining four games and in fact it's far more likely than them winning them all

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

shyduck posted:

Going to Seattle is gonna suck, but at least they'll be home the rest of the way, not counting the bus ride to Metlife

Arizona is the most winnable game there. They're gonna make DeVito look like a superstar in at least one of the two games

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Diqnol posted:

I think Philly might be more italian than NYC at this point tbqh

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Uhh lmao?

https://twitter.com/JayGlazer/status/1736438158135550258

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

The Philadelphia Eagles are dogshit garbage

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Asproigerosis posted:

lmao I'm not far off on my fire sirriani stance if they're making this hail mary move. Also, eagles are officially tanking. Trust the process.

The Eagles died and gave their spirit energy to the Sixers and Flyers

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Can the Jags fire Doug so Lurie can bring him back?

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Sex_Marxist posted:

Cowboys lol

gently caress ‘em

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

fire sirianni

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

https://twitter.com/Jeff_McLane/status/1736878860237771247?s=20

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-xTttimcNk

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Fire Sirianni

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Ayudo posted:

Eagles might not win another game.

i already said this

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

triple sulk posted:

We can pretty easily go week by week and show how lucky they've been. A lot of this is going off rough memory but it's close enough.

Week 1 @ Pats: W 25-20, NE hosed up a chance at the end I think?
Week 2 vs Vikings: W 34-28, again if I recall, Cousins hosed up a comeback opportunity
Week 3 @ TB: W 25-11, comfortable enough but TB really sucks
Week 4 vs Washington: W 34-31 in OT, Washington blew a shot to win in some fashion
Week 5 @ Rams: W 23-14, don't remember much about this one but it was close enough and they only scored 6 points in the second half
Week 6 @ Jets: L 20-14, lmao
Week 7 vs Dolphins: W 31-17, their only quality win
Week 8 @ Washington: W 38-31, should not have been this close and should not have given up 31 points
Week 9 vs Cowboys: W 28-23, had a chance to lose this one and I think Dak blew a shot to win?
Week 10: bye
Week 11 @ KC: W 21-17, the one receiver hosed up a perfect Mahomes bomb for a TD
Week 12 vs Bills: W 37-34 in OT, should have lost this one but again the QB did some dumb poo poo or something
Week 13 vs 49ers: L 42-19, got their poo poo kicked in after two good defensive drives and two offensive drives they hosed up which set the tone
Week 14 @ Cowboys: L 33-13, got their poo poo kicked in for a second week in a row

They very easily could have lost weeks 1, 2, 4, 9, 11, and 12 if one or two things went differently, be it a drop here or better clock management there. You could say that about a lot of football games, but it was consistently uncomfortable win after uncomfortable win all season, and even if that only happened in half their games, you're still looking at a 7-6 team that's outclassed by several other teams in the NFC. They have @ Seattle, vs. Giants, vs. Cardinals, @ Giants left, and are almost assuredly going to drop one of the two games against the Giants, and I wouldn't be shocked if they lost both and go 1-3 or 0-4 the rest of the way out.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

the only three highlights of this season are the absurd jake elliott fg, carter being fantastic as a rookie, and swift being really good

the team sucks poo poo otherwise

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

I'm so glad Fanatics loving sucks poo poo and didn't send my kelly green Hurts jersey after two months so I canceled it. What a fraud

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

I'm a Tommy Cutlets fan now

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Bring back Foles and Pederson

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Diqnol posted:

This and the no call on the dpi for the endzone int has me quite grumpy.

I refuse to accept this is who they are. We’ve seen them play much better than this not that long ago.

Hurts playing through his injuries is killing the team. :(

Please see my quoted post because they're really not better than this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

CapnAndy posted:

I have noticed, but I also noticed the Seahawks going 4/5 on 3rd and 10+, including the game winning TD.

The defense is loving gone, at least the offense shows up sporadically.

The extra year really washed up the secondary, it's incredible