Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Master Stur
Jun 13, 2008

chasin' tail
Tyler Allgeier is available in my casual friend 8 team league with 1 ppr. We run only 5 bench slots though so Im not sure who to drop for him. Options are

Cam Akers
David Montgomery

I was thinking of just dropping Akers here? The rest of my RBs are CMC/Breece/Najee and with the Steelers offense looking the way it is out the gate I was looking for a better upside option here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Master Stur
Jun 13, 2008

chasin' tail

Docjowles posted:

I don't know that Allgeier is a must own in an 8 team 5 bench league but I would probably drop Akers for him yeah. In a league that shallow there might be someone even better available too

The rest seem to be about Akers tier give or take, Perine is maybe the best other option? We run 3WRs and 2RB + a WRT flex spot with no dedicated TE spot. The RB to flex is new this year so a lot of teams are running 3rbs and hoarding more on bench instead of trying to start 4 WRs. Though admittedly Im terrible when it comes to small team leagues where you gotta start evaluating borderline "studs"

Master Stur
Jun 13, 2008

chasin' tail

Silly Burrito posted:

Hey Swift actually gave me 25 points in my starting lineup. What a nice start to a Friday.

:hfive:

Was about to bench him but started to think he had the ideal boom scenario and rolled with it

Master Stur
Jun 13, 2008

chasin' tail
I'd prolly drop JuJu there

Master Stur
Jun 13, 2008

chasin' tail
I get the vibe a lot of folk are thinking of 2017-2020 Hunt and not the Hunt we saw last year

Master Stur
Jun 13, 2008

chasin' tail
I usually set and forget my K the entire year unless they end up with the yips - feel like I've shot my own foot off trying to stream that spot more than not. DST I'll yolo off of FA a few hours before TNF if I don't like my current matchup (honestly same for IDP too, I just have the most time to think about this on Thurs afternoons).

Silly Burrito posted:

Here’s a question for you Ford owners. If you knew Hunt was signing today, would you have still spent what you did in FAAB?

Im not in any FAAB league this year but I feel like the Hunt signing doesn't change much about the thought process for Ford. It's still a rare chance to grab a starting RB in a run heavy offense who looked decent in his MNF showing. We knew the Browns would go out and make a depth signing no matter what and if Hunt was good enough to split touches 50/50 he probably would've still been on the team as RB2. Maybe there's some risk of Hunt taking all goal line carries and Ford not having the speed to reach the end zone on big plays resulting in that being commonplace but I think you still gotta go for it here.

Master Stur
Jun 13, 2008

chasin' tail

Bananasaurus Rex posted:

Walker with a 30 yard run. I'm down 0.24 :ohdear:

5 yard run, I take the lead!!!

FG game is over wooo!

Giants quickly turn it over. Walker for some reason gets one more carry, gets stuffed for a 4 yard loss, and then sits on the bench

I lose by 0.04

lmao

This same sequence led to me winning one league by 0.4pts because my opponent had walker and losing another by 0.04 by going against the Seattle defenders lol

Master Stur
Jun 13, 2008

chasin' tail
Managed to trade Mahomes for Adams straight up and yoinked Stroud out of FA in my friend league. Hope this doesn't backfire immensely given Mahomes schedule rest of season but I was in a dire spot for WRs. (6pt tds)

Master Stur
Jun 13, 2008

chasin' tail
Prolly making the championship in both my leagues thanks to cmc

Master Stur
Jun 13, 2008

chasin' tail
rode flacco and cmc into a fanty championship in 2 leagues :dukedog:

Master Stur
Jun 13, 2008

chasin' tail
Flacco was a hot hand and the jets defense hasn't looked too good lately I think some of yall overthought this

Master Stur
Jun 13, 2008

chasin' tail

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

Yes but what if the hot hand dies tonight :ohdear:

I like to treat hot hands as studs until proven otherwise. Don't sit your studs. Also don't look at my previous decade of fantasy failures

Master Stur
Jun 13, 2008

chasin' tail
Went 2-0 in chips this year I should retire on top

Master Stur
Jun 13, 2008

chasin' tail
Travis Etienne Jr may not have been the 1st ova rb in points but putting up 25 this week and being 4th ova in .5 ppr has him as my personal MVP

Master Stur
Jun 13, 2008

chasin' tail
I posted weeks ago about trading Mahomes for Adams straight up in a friend league and overall that trade ended up being a wash for both of us. However it did win me the championship overall because if I had started Mahomes in the semifinal I would've lost instead of winning by 7 points. For the rest of the season the games weren't really close enough for the lineup changes to have mattered. Kinda weird feeling knowing a trade worked out for you by just dumping a mid player lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Master Stur
Jun 13, 2008

chasin' tail
Get your Penix outta my Bo Nix