Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

THIS_IS_FINE
May 21, 2001

Slippery Tilde
Can someone let me know how I did. 1QB 2RB 2WR 1TE 1FLEX .5PPR.
First time playing in like ten years, drafted 12/12.

QB: Justin Herbert
RB: Jahmyr Gibbs, Najee Harris
WR: Stefon Diggs, Ceedee Lamb
TE: Evan Engram
FLEX: Mike Williams
K: Graham Gano
DST: Eagles

Bench: Dak Prescott, Jared Goff, Raheem Mostert, Juju Smith-Schuster, Nico Collins, Tyler Boyd, Marquez Valdes-Scantling.

Any feedback appreciated. I probably shouldn't have taken that third QB in Goff but he was sitting there on my last pick and thought he might make good trade bait.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

THIS_IS_FINE
May 21, 2001

Slippery Tilde

ChocolatePancake posted:

Once again all my decisions were wrong.

THIS_IS_FINE
May 21, 2001

Slippery Tilde
Shouldn't have played Nico. Fool me once.

THIS_IS_FINE
May 21, 2001

Slippery Tilde

abelwingnut posted:

confirmed, torn acl.

Is Quentin Johnson worth a pickup?

THIS_IS_FINE
May 21, 2001

Slippery Tilde
So glad I played Nico today.

THIS_IS_FINE
May 21, 2001

Slippery Tilde

mcmagic posted:

Starting Sam Howell in a fantasy lineup........... lol

Me also. It's just one week while Herbert is out and it's against the Bears so uh we'll see.

THIS_IS_FINE
May 21, 2001

Slippery Tilde
Eagles may be signing Julio Jones?

THIS_IS_FINE
May 21, 2001

Slippery Tilde
Guy is my league is shopping Jefferson because he wants to win now. He wants a top 12 at position or two top 24. Is Mostert a good offer? He's won me a bunch of weeks and his value is high right now.

THIS_IS_FINE
May 21, 2001

Slippery Tilde

ElectricRelaxation posted:

I think the original word about it was 4-6 weeks, but also that they were waiting until the 4 week mark to just do imaging, so it sounds like it probably wouldn't be on the shorter end of that window.

When you say he wants to win now, does that mean it's a keeper/dynasty league and he's going all in this year, or that this is a redraft league and he's afraid he'll drop out of contention before JJ comes back?

The second

THIS_IS_FINE
May 21, 2001

Slippery Tilde
Do I keep Engram or Kincaid as my TE moving forward? I picked up Kincaid last week and he seems solid?

THIS_IS_FINE
May 21, 2001

Slippery Tilde
I need 6 points from Herbert and I'm genuinely worried I'm not going to get it at this point.

Edit: He got 7

THIS_IS_FINE fucked around with this message at 05:21 on Nov 7, 2023

THIS_IS_FINE
May 21, 2001

Slippery Tilde
Just staring at the 24 points Noah Brown put up sitting on my bench.

THIS_IS_FINE
May 21, 2001

Slippery Tilde

Bellmaker posted:

I regret to inform everyone that Najee Harris might be “okay” :ohdear:

Actually surprising

THIS_IS_FINE
May 21, 2001

Slippery Tilde
Down by 20 in full PPR with Diggs and Kincaid vs Gabe Davis. Should be a close one unless Davis goes off.

THIS_IS_FINE
May 21, 2001

Slippery Tilde

3 DONG HORSE posted:

Gabe is going off because Surtain is just one man

This is okay as long as Kincaid goes off too then. But yes I assume Diggs may have a rough night.

THIS_IS_FINE
May 21, 2001

Slippery Tilde
Definitely had a chance to win tonight but Diggs did nothing. Ah well my second time this season losing with the second most points to the high scorer. That's fantasy baby.

THIS_IS_FINE
May 21, 2001

Slippery Tilde

DeadMansSuspenders posted:

Ridley finally had an explosive week, thank the fantasy gods.

It's because I'm matched up against him. You're welcome

THIS_IS_FINE
May 21, 2001

Slippery Tilde
Diggs lost me my matchup two weeks in a row now. Not sure what's going on but he has been underperforming big time

THIS_IS_FINE
May 21, 2001

Slippery Tilde
Whoever I play for the past month has their best game of the season.

THIS_IS_FINE
May 21, 2001

Slippery Tilde
I plan on starting Najee over Mostert this week, am I nuts?

THIS_IS_FINE
May 21, 2001

Slippery Tilde

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

Mostert got 21.4pts in half ppr against the jets defense last week, najee’s highest outing is only 17.1 in week 10 and only put up 15 last week against cincin

Who are your other backs that this would at all be a tough choice??

Gibbs starting and Kareem Hunt and Spears on the bench so basically a wasteland. I think you talked me out of it though so thanks.

THIS_IS_FINE
May 21, 2001

Slippery Tilde

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

I tend to run 3 RBs since I have Monty/Kamara/Jacobs, and waddle usually loses the flex spot to Jacobs. Maybe you could put Najee there?

Would have to be replacing Nico in flex full PPR so I think he just sits on the bench like he has all season.

THIS_IS_FINE
May 21, 2001

Slippery Tilde

Quiet Feet posted:

I wish they would finally just declare Jonathan Taylor out so I could IR him.

Weren't they saying he might be back in 2-3 weeks? If they put him on IR wouldn't he need to sit out 4?

THIS_IS_FINE
May 21, 2001

Slippery Tilde
Thanks again Ceedee you've been incredibly clutch this season

THIS_IS_FINE
May 21, 2001

Slippery Tilde

Poque posted:

Dak has looked ridiculously good for like two months now. LEAGUE WINNER?

I dropped him since I had Herbert in like week 4, oops.

THIS_IS_FINE
May 21, 2001

Slippery Tilde
Clinched playoffs today. Not going to clinch a bye since the person I need to lose this week is going up against last place who seems like they checked out and had had someone who was designated Out in their lineup for a couple weeks. Ah well at least I'm in. Appreciate the insights from this thread this year so far. Definitely won mean few matchups.

THIS_IS_FINE
May 21, 2001

Slippery Tilde
What the hell happened to Herbert? Is he droppable now?

THIS_IS_FINE
May 21, 2001

Slippery Tilde
Is Ridder worth a pickup? Herbert looks like he's done and my choices look pretty dire.

THIS_IS_FINE
May 21, 2001

Slippery Tilde

I wish this existed for other positions

THIS_IS_FINE
May 21, 2001

Slippery Tilde
Welp I started Russ which will probably earn me a first round exit

THIS_IS_FINE
May 21, 2001

Slippery Tilde

Bellmaker posted:

LaPorta is destroying me I can't believe he caught a third one ugggggggggggh

This is how I feel going against Addison. I mean 2 TDs from Nick Mullens? Lol

THIS_IS_FINE
May 21, 2001

Slippery Tilde
gently caress that guy make sure the rest of the league knows he's a cheat and don't join up again unless someone else is commish.

THIS_IS_FINE
May 21, 2001

Slippery Tilde

trilljester posted:

I'm going against a guy who started Kamara as his flex. I've got Stefon Diggs as my flex. I would hope that Diggs gets more than 8 points, but you never know with that chaotic Bills offense.

Same situation for me. Diggs has been horrible for me the back half of the season. Still limped into the playoffs though and hoping Allen remembers that he should throw more to his best receiver.

THIS_IS_FINE
May 21, 2001

Slippery Tilde
Flacco on my bench for the ship. Hopefully Kyler has a game this weekend.

THIS_IS_FINE
May 21, 2001

Slippery Tilde

Docjowles posted:

Just saw that Pacheco cleared protocol. So rip to my team that was banking on CEH lol

It's honestly a bit bizarre he cleared so quickly considering other players take a couple weeks usually at least.

THIS_IS_FINE
May 21, 2001

Slippery Tilde
Thanks CeeDee for giving me a chance this weekend for the 'ship especially since it looks like Mostert might be out tomorrow.

THIS_IS_FINE
May 21, 2001

Slippery Tilde
I won my ship. Thanks goons

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

THIS_IS_FINE
May 21, 2001

Slippery Tilde
Who was bad last year that will now be good value due to moving in free agency?