Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

I think people are underestimating Beal, he’s been playing in the black hole of basketball that is the Wizards organization, no wonder he looks bad and everyone forgot what he’s capable of

The Nuggets had like multiple former Wizards get rings this year including Ish and KCP, and Rui immediately looked much better in LA. Beal has had nothing to play for the last few years because his team is a mess and literally no one could give him any more money, he’s going to look 3 years younger in Phoenix

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

I remain convinced that having Malcolm Brogdon come off the bench was cheating and the league forced the Celtics to make this trade because of that

edit: I should note that it doesn’t actually break any official rules, it just feels like cheating, especially since it’s the Celtics

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

Wizards will be the black hole of basketball until the end of time. It is written

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

If you give that kid the name Jackson CP3 it will guarantee a ring

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

Malik Beasley is whatever but the dynamic of him having hosed his teammate’s mom is inherently hilarious

God bless Larsa Pippen for being a cougar

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

WhyteRyce posted:

Britney says all she did was tap Victors shoulder and wants an apology

Clearly a lie no way she can reach his shoulder without getting on her tippy toes

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

More like Royce White Power

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

a new study bible! posted:

Embiid is probably like an Akita. Something that has a lifespan of about 8 years.

Does that make Zion an English Bulldog?

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

jumba posted:

Blazer fans will still support Dame's rap career more than anyone in Miami ever will.

Miami is the home of Pit Bull, Flo Rida, Lil Pump and Uncle Luke, Dame is gonna look like Kendrick to the rap-starved hip-hop fans of the MIA

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

I’m very excited for the press release from Jonathan Isaac thst just says “nuh uh” 30 times

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

Spacebump posted:

Who gets traded first, Harden or Lillard?

Can they work out a deal? How does James feel about Portland’s strip clubs?

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

318 total spots, the bottom 9 (60%) teams in the East get 20 of them.

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

Ironic Twist posted:

This is a cool story, the South Sudan national team that Luol Deng put together qualified for the 2024 Olympics: https://www.espn.com/olympics/story/_/id/38311696/south-sudan-earns-olympic-berth-top-african-team-fiba-world-cup

Hey a University of Iowa grad, nice! Gotta be the first UI men’s basketball player in the Olympics I would imagine

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

Mac & Cheese McClung

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

Giannis gonna get another ring this year I can feel it in my bones

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

Oh man I should have bought tickets to that bucks game I want to go to last week prices are gonna be sky-high now

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

Everyone is focusing on the Lillard vs Jrue part of this trade for the bucks but I think that’s completely outweighed by the Not Having To Watch Grayson Allen Play For Your Team part

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

I mean it sounds like he exposed a little more than his briefs

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

I’d like to register a new Hottest Take since the one I put in the survey was about what would happen if Dame went to Miami which didn’t happen

Rui Hachimura will be the third best Laker by season’s end

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

The Ninth Layer posted:

Those of us who submitted before the Dame trade should get bonus points 👀

Agreed because I had the bucks winning it all even before then

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

What do Millenial women and the Charlotte Hornets have in common

Their men couldn’t find the CLT and so it’s back to Buzz City

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

I think the Dame trade was exactly what Giannis wanted them to do no reason to make them wait any more

I do really hope Giannis spends the rest of his career in Milwaukee, they’ll make him and all his brothers statues