Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Convex
Aug 19, 2010

800peepee51doodoo posted:

Haven't you ever wondered how the villain in this beloved story came to be so evil? In this prequel

ever wondered how "the blob" become "the blob"? find out in "behind the blob", streaming exclusively on toilet+

Convex fucked around with this message at 17:26 on Jan 1, 2024

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Convex
Aug 19, 2010

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

My local Five Below now has half the store partitioned off into Five Beyond, which contains objects that cost more than $5. It's all still a bunch of complete crap though, that hasn't changed.

it's like if weight watchers added a fast food range called "weight welcomers"

Convex
Aug 19, 2010

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

bought some bagels over the holidays and the hole size was ridiculous lol. it was difficult to cut through them properly cause thye'd just fall apart due to lack of structure. id say they clawed back probably 1/2 the weight of a bagel from the middle. crazy

polo mints will soon be 99% hole

Convex
Aug 19, 2010

ArmedZombie posted:

long live the new flesh.

Convex
Aug 19, 2010

thathonkey posted:

dropbox has gotten shittier in other ways but theyve never lost my files

Convex
Aug 19, 2010

that's a nazi number

Convex
Aug 19, 2010

A Strange Aeon posted:

Right, the scam house of leaves tin sign is also nazi, it's how nazis identity each other without anyone else knowing, they put up these tin signs in their homes and car windows

:ok:

Convex
Aug 19, 2010

MikeJF posted:

I dunno, when it comes to driving controls TNG were unfortunately pretty prescient.

All touch all the time.

I always wonder how they kept the carpets so clean, you never saw anyone with a vacuum cleaner.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Convex
Aug 19, 2010

:golfclap: