Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

Unless posted:

sick.

too good to save for only the biosphere collapse thread

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7jH-5YQLcE

aes is so damned good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

looks like someone fed viletat.jpg into AI and asked for something similar about police violence

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

SKA DOOSH

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

could you imagine touching an erect penis to put it in a woman?? couldn't be me

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

One More Fat Nerd posted:

Getting an English degree has been super helpful as it taught me two useful things:

1) Effective written communication skills (moderately important for office jobs)

2) How to project confidence while discussing something you know is completely bullshit (incredibly important for office jobs)

i learned both things more effectively in 7 years working as a newspaper reporter than i did getting a degree tbh. now im steadily failing upwards in my WFH office job. it rules

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

browsing on a galaxy phone. ty AiT

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

Dr. Killjoy posted:

“Today, the log resides in a glass box at the Jorvik Viking Centre, York, England; where, in 2003, visitors dropped it, breaking it into three pieces. It has since been repaired.”

these tourists should have been flogged for crimes against history

feces pieces lol

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

POWELL CURES KIDS posted:

what's getfiscal been up to lately

been a month or two since ive been on twitter, but he's still getfiscaling the poo poo out of the place last i looked

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

last fall, i got a fortune cookie at a chinese restaurant, and it had a goddamned FTX ad inside the cookie. that was the first i heard of the company, and i vowed to make it my life's work to ruin whatever prick stole a fortune from me.

if anyone had doubted my power before, they sure don't now

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

DR FRASIER KRANG posted:

I wonder how long until he mysteriously dies of an unforeseen illness

yeah, that Steve Jail fella whi showed up in manhattan to say hey to epstein is like to visit SBF in the not too distant future

but maybe just for kicks or something because i don't think he'd have dirt like pedo plane man did

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

i don't know why i was surprised some government big wig would have their own car shipped over, but bringing your Chinese-made Rolls-Royce competitor over is some swinging dick poo poo

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

FlapYoJacks posted:

Have you ever stepped foot outside of the states?

poo poo, happens all the time in the u.s. too

and we can't even agree on what color handles should be to differentiate gas and diesel either in the event the diesel nozzle fits in the gas hole

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

we call anal "struggle session"

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

it's why it's called "the pond" jeanyus

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

such a weak ocean it was conquered by the friggen dutch with shovels

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

i didn't know dogs could be dweebs. i knew they could be narcs, but not dweebs

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

can you imagine someone stealing your thunder at your "I'm Going To Commit Suicide" party lol

giving a full r. budd dwyer 30 minute speech complete the "Please leave immediately if you have a weak stomach or mind since I don't want to cause physical or mental distress" just ahead of the .357 wall painting

after, everyone is like "christ, what an rear end in a top hat. anyway, john, as you were saying?"

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

im no fan of biden, but id love to have a christmas card signed by the cop-eating hero dogs :kimchi:

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

bill gave socks away to some staffer. or he ate him and used the "uh, i gave the cat to a staffer" as an excuse for why the world's most famous cat with an SNES game was no longer around

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

spotted today in worcester, mass

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

Rigged Death Trap posted:

yikes
I prefer my premium rented automobiles to not be sullied by the touch of the female species

every car you rent from the women means there's one fewer car potentially being driven by a woman, so maybe hold your nose a bit and do us all a solid??

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

BonHair posted:

Does USA not have at least basic registry of businesses? Over here, I can just check who's the actual owners of a business, here's a random McDonald's and here's Novo Nordisk for one of the harder to read but serious examples.. Of course, that doesn't help with wife owned businesses, but that's for small men who don't realize what will happen at divorce time.

kinda, but not really. iirc, you need a federal tax ID as a business, but what sort of information you need to give up really depends on the state. if one was so inclined, you could pay a dude $100 (or whatever the fee is) to start your LLC for you as your "registered agent" and keep your name off of all the paperwork in Wyoming or Delaware or some other shithole and do your dirt with the full faith due a company registered to do business in the U.S., like doing all sorts of cyber crime and poo poo: https://www.reuters.com/technology/cybersecurity/how-cybercriminals-are-using-wyoming-shell-companies-global-hacks-2023-12-12/

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

this is obviously steaming horse poo poo, but just because i was curious and mainly because ive never heard of anyone orally consuming PCP, i thought id have a look to see what happens if you eat the stuff

National Institutes of Health posted:

PCP’s most unusual feature is that doses of 5 to 10 mg orally may induce acute schizophrenia, including agitation, psychosis, audiovisual hallucinations, paranoid delusions, and catatonia. Doses greater than 10 mg usually result in coma.3, 11, 12 In animal experimental studies PCP is used to investigate the neurochemical basis of schizophrenia. Low doses of phencyclidine have produced patterns of metabolic and neurochemical changes in rodent brains that resemble those in brains of schizophrenic patients.24 A typical PCP-induced coma is manifested as an unresponsive patient whose eyes remain open.1, 10

10 mg is on the upper end of a normal smoked dose. this kid was sitting comatose, eyes opened, at the breakfast table and mom loaded him up on a hand cart and walked his rear end to school

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2859735/#:~:text=PCP%27s%20most%20unusual%20feature%20is,mg%20usually%20result%20in%20coma

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

January 6 Survivor posted:

like definitive schizophrenia or just temporary schizophrenia so you can experience what it is like?

temporary is my takeaway from the abstract.

but now i want to see walter white swap the stevia for PCP instead of ricin in that one scene in breaking bad

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

Speleothing posted:

Though $800 goes a lot further when food is cheap and healthcare comes from the state.

i was in hebei for a couple weeks like a decade ago. at the time, you could get a pack of smokes for $1 and a bottle of the local baiju was a couple bucks. i changed a $100 bill over to RBM at the hotel and i spent maybe $15 while i was there. a cspammer could live pretty well as a mythical mountain monkey

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

the han are tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiired

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

i was expecting the musical artist macklemore instead of the joker

e: pic thread, may as well post the pic of maklemore

Eat This Glob has issued a correction as of 18:57 on Jan 9, 2024

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

yeah, it's just the most bizarre thing. like...fuckin why would a human being do that unless it was super mega ironic like for borat or you're a stormfront guy doing a bit?

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

ackman is the guy who led the charge against the harvard lady for plagiarism. his wife is a professor at MIT who made her students make orbs for epstein (not a euphemism) and some publication turned the plagiarism eye of sauron on ackman's professor wife and whoopsy-doodle, she did a plagiarism. she did a no growth. she did a weak apology and now ackman is mad

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

CaptainBeefart posted:

Is that a pencil sharpener?

i think he's cutting cocaine with a final fantasy giant sword on a wooden table?

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

ea nasir sold poor quality copper and a guy wrote a bad bronze age yelp review about it and the tavern and dog joke is the oldest known joke in human history. it's a comic written for dweebs who learn history through memes (me)

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

Tsitsikovas posted:

Wanna put his tender
Cum in a blender
Watch it spin round to a beautiful oblivion

rendezvous - now here, drink my goo

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

if you're getting it straight from the source, you'd have to swallow a goddamned pint of ice cream in short order and would get an incredible brain freeze and wouldn't taste much. sounds like a nightmare for your partner

if you weren't sucking it from the source, biden could just say "gimme some ice cream, jack" and make you beat off in the corner and fill a container he could enjoy at his leisure. that sounds ok provided its the only way ice cream is available on this planet, or id simply tell the president that ice cream is free for him and he doesnt have to eat some stranger's ejaculate

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

HashtagGirlboss posted:

Is Michael savage even still on the air anymore. I’m old enough to remember when he had a decent sized audience

my boss listened to savage everyday, and the howie carr show. that was forever ago and now im old

thanks for reminding me, michael wiener

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

BigJB21...2021 the year biden becomes president...horny-posting during a stressful reelection campaign. my god

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

tri bi for the lib guy

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

recipes can't be copywritten. anyone can take any recipe and publish it as their own, and no one can stop you, even famous people's. maybe you'd get in trouble for calling your enchiladas "brad pitt's famous encheladas" or "elizabeth warren's indian taco" or whatever, but otherwise, go nuts.

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

syphilis rules because one day you get a sore on your dick and you ignore it and hope it goes away and wouldn't you know it, it does! then you lose your mind and every once in a while you become briefly lucid and find out you've been elected president but before you can really let it sink in, you continue to sweatily rant in front of 10,000 people about how your toilet won't gobble up the turds like they used to

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

i wonder how many samurai swords eisenhower traded for or took from underlings during the war. swinging 'em around and making whooshing noises in the white house

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

nomad2020 posted:

How do you even miss Germany?

Picture may be related

i clicked through because i was "the hell are they on about" after some obvious ones didn't blow up, but the countries are all bombing targets post Germany's 1945 surrender, so it includes japan. a weird set of parameters, but that's why