Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost
OP I read through your rap sheet, and nobody wants you here. Nobody cares what you have to say. You haven't gone longer than six months w/o eating a probe (or a self-inflicted ban) for a veritable cornucopia of awful poo poo.

Also OP you wrote/quote paragraphs naming/shaming your CSPAM posting enemies, but you never clearly say you're not into lolicon/pedophilia. Quote your :airquote: Pedojacketed :airquote: 2017 post for the GBS Court to examine, and accept the ruling

:gas: thread, :redhammer: OP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost
hey Op this you and your opinion on trans people?

Rime posted:

Nah. This is going to turn out like the debacle in the 80s where psychologists were convincing patients that their parents raped them. Or when we were castrating boys to turn them into girls at birth. Or any time we've meddled with the human psyche, really, our track record is garbage.
I can't wait for the impending oops moment, where an entire generation ends up hosed in the head because they have no idea what gender they actually are anymore, and demand employers use pronouns like Zys/Zy/Ze. The decline of the west is glorious to behold. :allears:
But, as in so many things, anyone expressing the idea that things are getting out of hand will just be vilified as hating the queers, even queer people!

:allears:

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

in many ways cspam chain probing me and calling me out on my disgusting behavior is similar to homophobia and transphobia when you think about

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

shut the gently caress up bitch

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

Rime posted:

Yeah, a lot of posters on this forum said abysmally stupid / ignorant / offensive poo poo nine loving years ago. Myself included. It was the foundation of this forums culture for the first decade it existed. There exists no way to delete those opinions nor to append a note regarding why they were loving garbage.

Thanks for the case in point as to why the rap sheet should have been eliminated as a feature when Helldump was closed. You have to be incredibly loving weird to dig up posts that old and pretend they have relevance today, or wield them as a dialogue-ending cudgel.

Ya know, its within your ability to go back and edit that post. You could post something like 'wow I was breathtakingly wrong and I'm very sorry'
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
You could get mad that someone clicked a few buttons and figured out that you said that. Which segues into:

OP this entire thread is predicated on clearing your name, and the more that I find out about you the more disgusting and awful you are. How did you expect this to go down? Jeffrey would ban your posting enemies and maybe you'd get a sweet custom avatar? I didn't even know who you were a half hour ago, and now I despise you.

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

shut the gently caress up bitch

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

prayer group posted:

this guy has been banned six times, and has autobanned four times. i think the forums are rejecting him like an organ transplant at this point

:haibrow:

OP - :getout:

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

the only way we can save this planet is a mass death style situation but its important the mass death targets the poors and brown people doing all the polluting and not me the computer touching cspam poster with 1000000 posts in the climate doomer thread

Rime posted:

Just a reminder to everyone in this thread doomposting sarcasm for the past few days that my rap sheet contains 5+ bans / pseudo-bans for being an "Eco fascist" :airquote: because I spent the last few years pointing out that maybe, maybe, it's actually bad both ethically and morally if we cause millions of distinct species to go extinct and largely destroy the biosphere, if in the process we allows your average forum moderator to survive and still eat chicken tendies while at best experiencing nature abstracted through an old British narrator.

Turns out people don't like it when you tell them their lives and those of their families and friends are worthless compared to a Salmon, doubly so when you explain why. Wierd, I know, can't fathom the reaction. Sentience is a hell of a drug. :shrug:

Anyways all the coral and stuff is stone dead around Oahu and there's trash everywhere and there's way less birds and insects than I was expecting and the traffic is insanely bad up north even with pandemic struggles, funny how thousands of years of Polynesians chilling out here was cool and good and sustainable and suddenly everything has been destroyed in basically 70 years?!?!? It's a real mystery, I tell ya. Can't throw stones or lay blame anywhere for this, too many variables to point fingers, we're all in this together now and just need to pull together for a brighter tomorrow for our children's sake! :downs:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

Rime posted:

What the gently caress is wrong with you people?

Rime posted:

When I still thought it would achieve any meaningful course correction I advocated for nuking the white world, champ, but at this point it's just funny to see people glossing over that and continuing to trot me out as if I am the ur-racist boogeyman of the forums.

Especially since, you know, it's obvious that as a species we're all trapped in the gas chamber regardless of race color or creed and if you are posting on these forums it is overwhelmingly your lifestyle which put us there and welded the door shut over the past three decades. I hope your comfortable convenience, sitting atop a pyramid of consumer production built upon a foundation of incomprehensible suffering and slavery in the developing world, was worth the death of all life on earth. :tipshat:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

all right folks get out your paper bags if your skin is as brown as the bag or darker you live but if it isnt brown enough... *chuckles* lets just say your doing the planet a favor

I just spent two weeks tanning in Cancun, am I ok :ohdear: