Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

This, is a good thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

PKMN Trainer Red posted:

Finally, decorations to make our haunted house a haunted home.

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

A good way through Influencer via Shudder and god drat, this is great.

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

I've given up on streaming films on several occasions, I'm too old to give poo poo a college try and waste time on something that isn't remotely interesting within the first half hour.

I did recently walk out of Insidious: The Red Door because I was alone and my mushroom trip took a turn for the worst so I just had to get some fresh air. Nothing to do with the movie even though I saw it latter and thought it was pretty meh.

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

Lumbermouth posted:

I sold someone on it by describing it as the most expensive episode of Criminal Minds ever produced.

Ain't wrong, lmao

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

veni veni veni posted:

Actually now I am trying to look it up and...did I imagine this? Why did I think there was a primal rage movie starring the Rock?

Anyways, ignore me. Carry on.

Primal Rage was a dope rear end fighting game where you played as dinosaurs and giant apes and poo poo. It owned.

My sweaty movie: The Hills have Eyes Remake.

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

Snooze Cruise posted:

i am compulsed to mention this every time ghost adventures is mentioned: there is an episode where its valentines and they go to a bed and breakfast where there is a lady ghost who has sex with you. the entire episode is about zak and one of his cohosts trying to seduce the ghost. there is a bit where zak slips on ice while reading poetry to the lady ghost and lands on his rear end. they replay it in the same way they replay spooky ghost sounds.

lmao

Where do I go to gently caress a ghost?

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

PKMN Trainer Red posted:

Cozy horror is real, it is called Over The Garden Wall and it is good and it is my friend.

:hmmyes:

I like the term Cozy Horror.

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

Jedit posted:

Stallone wanted Rambo to die as he does in the book, as well. It was the studio that overruled him.

I'm glad they did, because 3 and Rambo are some schlocky rear end fun.

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

Babysitter Super Sleuth posted:

5 portrays sex trafficking in a way that’s blatantly meant to get a certain type of person off,

I don't remember that in the least, but I think I slept through most of 5.

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

Xiahou Dun posted:

You should watch Savageland. The found “footage” is photographs, and the movie also rules.

It's one of my favorites, what great presentation.

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

dorium posted:

Lucked out tonight and was able to see The Hitcher in theaters on an original 35mm reel. It looked appropriately like it was dragged across asphalt and raw. What a picture! It’s got me even more excited for the 4K restoration next year.

I'm jealous as gently caress.

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

Count Thrashula posted:

Next weekend I'm going to the drive in to watch a double feature of Critters and Killer Klowns, with the Chiodos brothers in attendance.

Can't fuckin wait

Where is this going down?

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

How's When Evil Lurks? The premise sounds interesting and the theater I have a membership to has a showing in 2 hours and I don't have gently caress all else to do so I'm thinking about checking it out. Worth checking out for 50 cents?

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

Dr. Yinz Ljubljana posted:

I assume you made your choice by now, but I'd say anything Shudder puts their money behind is a 60/40 split on quality. Not a bad gamble for 50 cents

That's true, might as well give it a shot and eat some hotdogs while I'm at it.

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

Punkin Spunkin posted:

ehhhhh. it's certainly brutal and dour. not terrible

Yeah, I just got back and... drat; this director must really hate children or something and I'm all for it, lol. It started off really strong by the back half didn't keep the same energy. Not bad.

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

dorium posted:

If you havent kept up with Kane Pixels recently he just finished a banger of a three parter

Part 1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DYOG1RuJ4w

Part 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjY897CCu4g

Part 3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWNMsZ44ooc

my palms were legit sweaty at the end. just excellently done.

That's pretty impressive use of the Unreal engine, finishing up part 3 now.

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

Holy gently caress. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

Fleetwood posted:

wow it is really hard to find a physical copy of Near Dark for cheap and it's not even streaming on billibilli, what gives?

God bless piracy.

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

Stink Billyums posted:

given present company, rob zombie's halloween 2 is the worse horror movie I've ever seen

Honest, but fair.

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

MacheteZombie posted:

My main complaint is that the rapping shtick she does is very unfunny even if that's intentional.

Yeah that was the most cringy it got, the over the top MAGA stuff went on for way too long but the rapping kills it. Inventive movie though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

Punkin Spunkin posted:

p.s. watch The Seventh Curse. From the director of Ricky-Oh. Demon babies float through the air and eviscerate people; burst through their stomachs...people get horribly mangled and flayed in Rambo traps...children are sacrificed...skeleton lich lords are awakened to feast on the living...all that good stuff.
Pretty sure it's on tubi. It's stupid but incredibly fun.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0TAv0qEJTU

This is filmed like the ending of Conan the Barbarian and it owns. I'll have to check this one out.