Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hannibal Rex
Feb 13, 2010

MrMojok posted:

Also: The Terminator (1984) is not only a mummy film, it’s one of the best mummy films

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hannibal Rex
Feb 13, 2010

CelticPredator posted:

They should’ve went with it because it would’ve allowed them to have a fully justified quippy anti hero Freddy without anyone getting mad that we all love a child killer lol

Although I do think it’s a funny idea having some 5 year olds decided to frame a grown rear end man. Dennis the menace vs Freddy

Freddy vs Damien

Hannibal Rex
Feb 13, 2010

Leatherhead posted:

Has anyone ever watched Lars von Trier's Kingdom? A friend of mine has been bugging me to try it, comparing it to Twin Peaks, swearing that I'll love it, and while I do really like his films, I'm a little leery of three whole seasons of von Trier.

https://youtu.be/xBcJZ3-cJKc?si=Xoq_M7ujbpUIjVFB

Do you want to know more?

Hannibal Rex
Feb 13, 2010

Crescent Wrench posted:

My reverie was broken up by a woman shouting "ARE YOU KIDDING ME? JUST WHEN IT WAS STARTING TO GET GOOD!"

That li e encapsulates an entire subgenre of horror movie. VVitch, Hereditary, Midsommar, I'm sure there's a ton more.

Hannibal Rex
Feb 13, 2010

WHY BONER NOW posted:

I've always heard Alligator (1980) is a good movie,

A Fancy Hat posted:

Alligator is a great creature feature

You guys are all shamefully sleeping on KILLER CROCODILE (1989).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hannibal Rex
Feb 13, 2010

Basebf555 posted:

Thank you for this, I'm always on the lookout for new(to me) creature features and I'd never heard of this one. It's free on Prime video too so I'll probably watch it this weekend.

Be aware that it's a very unashamedly Italian Jaws rip-off, starring a crocodile instead of a shark, and more nuclear waste.