Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Barry Bluejeans
Feb 2, 2017

ATTENTHUN THITIZENTH

FizFashizzle posted:

Kyler Murray lookin back and forth between a turtle on its back an an Xbox controller.

"Why aren't you helping?"

"Coach only lets me have an hour of screen time, I can't waste a single second of it."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

LEFT 4 DEAD IS A LOT LIKE FOOTBALL - I JERK OFF TO BOTH

quoting for new page because holy poo poo!

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Shrimpy posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-2RGFNyaGU

What's wild about this song now is that if you heard it, you'd just think it was AI generated.

Wait this is a masterpiece

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

taht reminds me of the song akon did for the cleveland browns

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_kUskmel-w

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Got bit on my hand now I'm feelin like a big bengals

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

ever since you gotten bitten? edit nvm read that wrong.

Cavauro fucked around with this message at 19:37 on Sep 2, 2023

bows1
May 16, 2004

Chill, whale, chill
its not the NFL but go watch the Bishop Sycamore doc, BS High. Insane story

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.
Who's ready to get :350: with Tom?

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Right thread

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
So how many years until we get Dallas Cowboys Head Coach Deion Sanders?

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Mega64 posted:

Jerry will have to be dead

Maed
Aug 23, 2006

Mega64 posted:

at his current rate of promotions? like 2

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

No Butt Stuff posted:

Jerry will have to be dead

Do they have beef?

I'd figure Deion would be Jerry's type of guy, did something go wrong when he left Dallas that I'm forgetting? I guess he did sign with Washington after leaving Dallas but I don't remember any more pettiness than normal involved off the top of my head.

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

Not that hires have to be smart but isn’t one of the things that Deion is doing most effectively recruiting and using new features of the NCAA like the transfer portal and NIL, which are things that don’t matter to an NFL coach?

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Nervous posted:

Who's ready to get :350: with Tom?

Is weed better for you than a strawberry?

Hizawk
Jun 18, 2004

High on the Lions.

Deion Sanders football on the Sega Genesis had a taunt button that you could press presnap that would point to the offense and shout insults.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

DC Murderverse posted:

Not that hires have to be smart but isn’t one of the things that Deion is doing most effectively recruiting and using new features of the NCAA like the transfer portal and NIL, which are things that don’t matter to an NFL coach?

I think that NFL coaching is more of a nepotistic/cronyism league and pretty much anyone can coach there if they can control a locker room

Alfred P. Pseudonym
May 29, 2006

And when you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss goes 8-8

Hizawk posted:

Deion Sanders football on the Sega Genesis had a taunt button that you could press presnap that would point to the offense and shout insults.

Oh hey it’s the one other person who had and remembers that game

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Was that the game where one of the insults was "sucka punk?" I think I remember that game.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Some thread I was reading had a meat derail and I can't remember which one so I might as well hope it was here - does all fish have the same texture because I've always hated it but conceptually I'd like to eat seafood

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

I remember the prehensile duck derail

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

sharknado slashfic posted:

Some thread I was reading had a meat derail and I can't remember which one so I might as well hope it was here - does all fish have the same texture because I've always hated it but conceptually I'd like to eat seafood

We talking just fish here or all seafood?

Salmon is the easiest closest thing to red meat of fish, although it's still gonna be a little flaky. A swordfish steak is definitely different from your regular old whitefish of whatever sort fillet. Tuna steaks are also, obviously, very noticeably different from canned tuna or whatever. There are tons of other examples. The downside if you've only had the cheap stuff is all of this is more expensive I'd think. But something to try if you'd like to.

e: you might be thinking of the chat thread, or at least you'll get better replies than mine over there if I'm not missing a joke here.

Grittybeard fucked around with this message at 07:34 on Sep 3, 2023

Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

CAUTION: POST QUALITY UNDER CONSTRUCTION

At this point I think the Cardinal's only hope in the future is if the NFL would somehow force the Bidwill's to sell, but that ain't happening, so...

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Grittybeard posted:

We talking just fish here or all seafood?

Salmon is the easiest closest thing to red meat of fish, although it's still gonna be a little flaky. A swordfish steak is definitely different from your regular old whitefish of whatever sort fillet. Tuna steaks are also, obviously, very noticeably different from canned tuna or whatever. There are tons of other examples. The downside if you've only had the cheap stuff is all of this is more expensive I'd think. But something to try if you'd like to.

e: you might be thinking of the chat thread, or at least you'll get better replies than mine over there if I'm not missing a joke here.

No I was actually asking, I didn't feel like checking all my bookmarks for what thread was discussion vegetarian foods. I eat crabs, I was mostly just interested in fish because I'm tired of chicken and turkey. Anyhow it appears my dice roll failed and it wasn't this thread.

e: It was the basketball thread, I was close

sharknado slashfic fucked around with this message at 08:24 on Sep 3, 2023

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

try eating a big kangaroo steak. or small. i wonder if anyone will sign joe flacco after a qb gets hurt this year.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Cavauro posted:

try eating a big kangaroo steak. or small. i wonder if anyone will sign joe flacco after a qb gets hurt this year.

I will. Sign Joe Flacco I mean.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Who dey?

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Who ... Dey.

syzpid
Aug 9, 2014

Cavauro posted:

It would be funny if someone signed broken old Joe Flacco before they signed Wentz.

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Shinjobi posted:

roll out the best and worst football music, and yes goofy rear end cheer songs apply

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fL_29VrXOu8

EDIT:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vi67gnuWQnk

This triggers a Pavlovian response

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oub0Q3cKg_0

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

https://twitter.com/adamschefter/status/1698349160523567602?s=46&t=DcBXErlGIUJUj8quAgYfkQ

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

https://twitter.com/EmmanuelAcho/status/1698384301405134960?s=20

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS
And he was still better than the others.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

why did patrick mahomes name his son bronze

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Jerry Jones just did this to say that he "got a Steele."
When you're rich you can throw away almost $100 million on a bad pun like that and no one can stop you.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Cavauro posted:

why did patrick mahomes name his son bronze

He didn't that's a nickname. He's Patrick Mahomes III. Now is Bronze a bad nickname that saddles him with coming in third unless he's a professional athlete? Yes but that's a different conversation.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Don’t forget his dogs are named Silver and Steel. Then he named his daughter Sterling.

So he had to have something like that in there.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

No Butt Stuff posted:

Don’t forget his dogs are named Silver and Steel. Then he named his daughter Sterling.

Poor little Tungsten.

Danny LaFever
Dec 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer
You mean Wolfram

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

No Butt Stuff posted:

Is it possible Mahomes is a dwarf? What are his thoughts on digging? Will he eventually start using minerals for names, too?

Edit: Wait, he named his daughter after an alloy of one of his dogs?

Cthulu Carl fucked around with this message at 23:10 on Sep 3, 2023