Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Nichael posted:

It's funny when I remember the Trump thread was originally the 2016 GOP Primary thread in D&D, and it was posted in November 2014. God drat.

It’s been a wild ride

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

neutral milf hotel posted:

whose winning so far?

Donald J Trump

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Some Guy TT posted:

smdh at the mods for branding this the primary thread and not the debate thread

now where are we supposed to post about the newsom desantis debate???

Is that really happening?

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

That is incredibly pointless and stupid. Who would watch or care about this?

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

for $90 per school year you can get your kid pre checked so they don’t have to take off their shoes or open their bags when they go though security.

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Scallop Eyes posted:

So, does Trump pull a Biden and pick Nikki Haley as his VP

no way in hell

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

it doesn’t matter how transphobic he can be the dumb racists that he is trying to appeal to will still believe that he did 9/11.

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Homeless Friend posted:

two genders? mr vivek, how about our two towers?

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Trump needs to lose New Hampshire because his meltdown will be incredible.

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Andorra posted:

"Bud."
"Weis."
"Er."

-FDR, Stalin, and Churchill at the Yalta Conference

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Dokapon Findom posted:

Seriously what's the loving point of that stupid town going before everyone else in the state. If I were governor I would make my state's primary the day before NH because gently caress you

Live Free or Die? Well that's up to you :dukedoge:

I don’t think governors really control it. I think the primary schedule is determined by the party leadership.

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Azathoth posted:

they don't care in their hearts but they do care publicly and will tar and feather her for it. if it was true and she got ahead of it with a Jimmy Swaggart "I HAVE SINNED" where she gets some Tammy Faye Bakker style eyeliner running down her cheeks, they'll eat that poo poo up and forgive her immediately, but if she tries to deny it, real or not, they'll pillory her regardless.

It’s only cause she’s running against Trump. MTG and Boebert have both had messy public affairs and no one cares.

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

triple sulk posted:

it makes no sense. i just looked at the wiki page about his campaign for his political stances and they're so all over the place. it's loving insane.

It makes perfect sense most Americans are loving insane .

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

DynamicSloth posted:

There's a certain logic to the RFK pick, but are there no GOP donors with enough influence with Trump to kill that idea in the crib? Can't imagine any part of the party machine would be cool with putting RFK a seventy eight year old heartbeat away from the presidency.

Trump absolutely doesn’t give a poo poo about what any of the donor class thinks.

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Shear Modulus posted:

trump feels like a guy who'd be prejudiced against mormons for some reason even though they all love him

he definitely won’t shut about about the polygamy thing even though they don’t do that anymore.

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

https://x.com/nbcsnl/status/1754038949188702576?s=20

This is so loving embarrassing. Why would you do this to yourself?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Dokapon Findom posted:

I like George Santos and it's bullshit they got rid of him