Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: PoundSand)

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
Performers of any kind are just getting used up. In a normal world the audience would simply wear a drat mask but you know, liberals and their treats

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

stumblebum posted:

ditches dont care about the difference

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
taylors kd gotta be insane at this point

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
Dogs rule but i doubt the qcs losers have ever made it out of their techbro lairs to even meet a single good boy. at the most they run an emulation of nintendogs

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
grab a pack of readimasks if you need another, they have an MRI safe printout on their site and no metal whatsoever. the technologist was extremely chill about it for my partner's MRI

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

Tzen posted:

since 2020 i've
-used readimasks
-duct taped auras to my face <- this was by far the most enjoyable experience just because the barber was like bro wtf you takin this poo poo seriously you fuckin taped your mask to your face what the good poo poo man yeahh
-held the mask in place
-gone very long times between haircuts
-had my spouse cut my hair
all have worked out great

i like this barber

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
Yes, you're right. If you say anything about weed and pax say you might need to smoke less or whatever. Pretending it causes an adverse reaction is some loser DARE poo poo

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

Steve Yun posted:

I think most packaged instructions for rapid tests say to cough a few times before swabbing, to get deep lung material up into your respiratory tract

of course they also tell you to swab your nose instead of your throat/mouth where most of your cough is going to be directed

What test is this? Never seen this either

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

ThatBasqueGuy posted:

Don't be weird

Seems like a valid response to me :shrug:

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

Gunshow Poophole posted:

Yes! Oh yeah for sure this, hot showers were divine

tell that to Bob

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

gradenko_2000 posted:

someone add "literally Howard Stern" to the spreadsheet

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

Rosalind posted:

I popped positive this morning after developing some symptoms last night. This will be my second round with COVID, though I don't feel nearly as bad as I did my first time last July. Already picked up my paxlovid.

Gonna hunker down on my sofa with LOTR on in the background, my switch, and a ton of fluids. Anyone got any favorite story rich indie rpgs for the Switch they like?

You played bug fables?

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
save your drat meat cylinders, mary. the little glass cake things are almost gone

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

Why Am I So Tired posted:

It's so loving refreshing hearing a band say this.

badass

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
let us take home the old jabs to inoculate our creatures

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
house pfizerin has the magicians counsel in its pocketses (lego harry potter)

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

Poppers posted:

It’s probably rhinovirus. That’s what children are getting sick with right now.

dont diagnose people online, dipshit

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
wonder what fragile hall monitor had that winning idea

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

euphronius posted:

hmmm

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

who said anything about covid? this is the pestilence thread, milquetoast rear end little poo poo

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

mycomancy posted:

We, as a species, deserve what's coming for us in the next decade.

jesus christ. you first, dipshit.

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

eXXon posted:

I listened to a couple of minutes of this and did not hear any mention of COVID. They said this incident happened Tuesday morning so they had time to think about whether they wanted to announce what it was and decided not to. So why the urgency to post this in the COVID thread? There are plenty of research papers with clearly-defined samples of patients with known medical histories linking all kinds of conditions to COVID so what is the value in posting about one specific incident that we know virtually nothing about now and maybe never will?

no one cares about your little scoldings dude

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

Trauts posted:

Yeah I had thought about that but the op said that it interferes with weed and that's like the one thing keeping me sane right now.

The op is a DARE obsessed dipshit who doesn't know what they're talking about. you're fine to smoke weed with paxlovid, just smoke less than normal and see how it goes

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
Furthermore, how dare you besmirch the fauci special

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
bet there's a secret flavor of jenis ice cream made with a double course of paxlovid

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

mdemone posted:

Ah, so.

so what is the rationale for not erring toward ten days? just to maximize the number of courses that can be produced?

Probably for the same reason isolation was reduced from 10 to 5 days

That's a long time to let a worker go without producing shareholder value

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

Why Am I So Tired posted:

Stay Together for the Kid (Who I Disabled)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

this why i'm glad i had that dork on ignore before they became a mod. what a loser

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
can someone tell me why this thread has an IK who feels they need to defend the kardashians from suggestions of bad parenting. this is embarrassing

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

Computer Serf posted:

viral autoimmune hepatitis? immune evasion by binding to bilirubin?

drat, gilbert's syndrome is no longer the vibe!

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
wonder if anyone has ever gotten sars 2 from taking a dump and having the water splash their butthole

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
I'm surprised anyone tests positive at all. until this WAVELET I was pretty sure they simply didn't

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
i use loops for hikes and stuff. they will always be better for putting on quickly

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
if sars 2 has evolved the ability to teleport through 2 respirators that will be some bad news indeed

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
Yes, that is why everyone I know has cut through their seat belt straps and leaves the little nub connected and no one pasteurizes their milk either. It is human nature...

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
I would totally get a triumph if I didn't thing I would get pasted by some covidycepted ram driver

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
if they make nurses go half a shift without peeing I think the big boy ICU docs can wear a fuckin n95

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
does anyone have the air purifier GRAPH, you know the one

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010

Mola Yam posted:

lol they bumped it back another month

supply chain issues

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010