Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Will Stereotype
This poll is closed.
fall in love? 10 8.33%
have a transcendent life altering experience that elevates their consciousness to a higher state? 14 11.67%
take some cool photos? 7 5.83%
get jumped and sent to the hospital by furries? 32 26.67%
waste his time and money? 57 47.50%
Total: 120 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

this year I will be destroying burning man with a moab

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

lmao @ all of this

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

shyduck posted:

if you're still in line for the ebola sex plane, STAY IN LINE

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

Cuttlefush posted:

there's no wishing for death involved at all

I was saying boo-urns

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

Shageletic posted:

shut up you wet bitch

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

aw frig aw dang it posted:

train everybody who admits to attending this thing to yospos. tia

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

smh at the frickin cringe shutin goons who are trolling me just because i wanted to eat out peter tiels rear end in a top hat in da epic seggs airplane sponsored by the guy who owns draftkings

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

theflyingexecutive posted:

the official line is that people shouldn't try driving out because it's very easy to get stuck in mud pits and gently caress yourself when medevacs aren't possible. the cops don't give a gently caress about that

lmao at cspammers losing their poo poo over a festival that actually tries to be ancom when literally every other music festival in the country is a for profit cash grab with gated experiences baked in

me and all the valley vc guys out here at the ancom festival

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

Gumball Gumption posted:

Dudes post about shooting nestle lawyers yet when they run into them at the orgy dome they're all "yes, sir. Thank you sir. You can gently caress me sir"

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

the goons are being so mean to me on cspam i was distracted all afternoon and had to apologize to the vp of marketing at salesforce for the halfhearted blowjob

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

mopping up sv techie cum for free BURN TIX >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

aw frig aw dang it posted:

you work 16 hours, waddaya get
another day stranded and increasingly wet

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

DaysBefore posted:

Six figgie coder: poor people love doing unpaid volunteer work and take immense pride in it

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

the only renumeration I require from working at the pro bono blowjob tent is free tickets for next years' burn. im able to consume enough executive cum and cigarette butts to burrow under the playa and hibernate until the noises and vibrations wake me for another epic time with some very cool people

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

trudging from tent to tent in the stinking mud, doing my best to ensure that every meta product manager has fresh water, a full belly, and empty balls. we're all taking care of each other here :)

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

can't wait til stereotype makes a thread about getting spitroased by ted cruz staffers at the rnc and a bunch of psycho megathread superstars slither out of their fetid bogs to explain to us how actually its epic mutual aid

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

Fortaleza posted:

I thought this was going to be an old GBS style lame fakepost thread but having some actual dipshit assholes there is much better posting entertainment

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

grover workin the right nut im workin the left call that bipartisan sack reform

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

AnimeIsTrash posted:

saw you from across the bar

are the shirt + chain nft related? feel like they must be

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

Not So Fast posted:

grover's gulch

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

take only pictures, leave only hot loads of vc cum in theflyingexecutive's rear end

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

thiel's got guys watching the thread and if any of the burners stop defending it they'll get sent to the piss slave tent (punishment) rather than the piss slave tent (reward)

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

theflyingexecutive posted:

I'm happy to give an insider's perspective on what happens here.

i don't know how a bunch of close up pov shots of tech startup founders' pubes are going to be of much use to anyone

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

sitchensis posted:

ah so pollack was a CIA op

pollack especially largely had his work bought by wallstreet and ny media figures, who were either close to CIA or who essentially comprised and ran the CIA, on or off-book, who used it less for promoting contra-soviet art expressions (which they did, sure) but more to launder vast sums of money and transfer it between their opposite numbers in europe, then vice vera later in his career.

its not so much the CIA invented modern art, which is a claim I've seen made a lot, but that they took a new, sort of niche, anti-(soviet)-realist art movement and blew it the gently caress up so they could move around their drug and nazi money, a thing that they still do constantly to this day, although art is probably less of a vector now thanks to bitcoin etc

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

Gumball Gumption posted:

Apparently burners just drop all the trash they take out on the nearest town. https://www.kunr.org/nevada-california/2019-09-06/trash-and-burn-the-mess-after-burning-man

man this is absolutely perfect. the precise lens with which to examine the loser fucks who attend burning man: no, you don't understand. it's perfect out here. we're doing ancom. we're living in harmony. we're just humans expressing ourselves like we should be. it's all love and light out here in the playa.

smash cut to tech dipshits and venture capital reptillians dumping all their filth over the nearest small town of insignificant yokel nobodies because gently caress it not my problem, no garbage on the playa. time for the peon working for a minimum wage at jeff bezos' supermarket to get screamed at by his regional manager (with a sick burner tan, natch) because a guy who makes jira tickets for $375,000/yr shoved an RV full of garbage bags into the parking lot and drove off so he can clean up before tomorrow's agile standup zoom

all in the service of making the worst, most predatory capitalist ghouls on the planet feel like they've got a connection to other humans. at least prostitutes have the dignity of working to sustain their own lives, guys like stereotype and theflyingexecutive and whatever covid thread castoff was posting there do it so they can look at submental "art" (its rly big!!!) and have an outside shot at getting a handie from a white woman in box rows in a $1200 REI tent. loving pathetic! class traitor bitch poo poo. gently caress you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

HallelujahLee posted:

still lol that this guy is mod of the climate-change thread