Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Will Stereotype
This poll is closed.
fall in love? 10 8.33%
have a transcendent life altering experience that elevates their consciousness to a higher state? 14 11.67%
take some cool photos? 7 5.83%
get jumped and sent to the hospital by furries? 32 26.67%
waste his time and money? 57 47.50%
Total: 120 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
similar in characteristics to a refugee camp

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
goldmine

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
~5,000 low-income tickets (at $225 each) for pell grant recipients who operate a small business in disadvantaged areas

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

War and Pieces posted:

Trust me the only type of aid your getting from burning man is an autoimmune disease

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
how has the burning man NGO's mission to "make Burning Man experiences and values accessible to more people, in more places, more of the time." been going

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Mr Hootington posted:

In 2014 Burning Man became a nonprofit organization with a mission to make Burning Man experiences and values accessible to more people, in more places, more of the time.

the world's first NGO dedicated to spreading AIDS

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Homeless Friend posted:

Farhad is an entrepreneur, currently working on The Good Party, a nonprofit, open source mobile app and platform with a plan to disrupt the corruption of both major U.S. political parties with a good alternative that isn’t beholden to money and doesn’t waste a single vote.

Lmao

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

studs n chuds posted:

the mod of hte climate change thread did not feel compelled to join a climate change protest happening within line of sight lmfao

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
how can i apply to be a burning man poor inspector

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
the similarities of burning man to a refugee camp are increasing at an alarming rate

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Homeless Friend posted:

this was the image... :nms:

Lol

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
from software's "turdborne"

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
can we please ban the ebola denialists already

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

aw frig aw dang it posted:

train everybody who admits to attending this thing to yospos. tia

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Stereotype posted:

so what I’ve learned from this thread is that burning man makes people not at burning man go completely insane and turn into fanatical bloodthirsty monsters.

you are mistaking this for the "t-virus", which is currently spreading at burning man

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Ebola is no longer confined to the Black Rock Desert; Black Rock City is a springboard for bringing radical and creative pandemics to the world. In 2014 Burning Man became a nonprofit organization with a mission to make Burning Man viruses and fevers accessible to more people, in more places, more of the time.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
thank god the cops gave the OK to leave the radical anarchistic gathering of artists

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Stereotype posted:

You should be a Communist if you think people going to cool places is important.

I think this is precisely what Marx wrote

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
communism is about hanging out with friends, traveling the world, and rubbing shoulders with the stars.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
this mf decided to go to burning man bc Antarctica had too many libs

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
gently caress YEAH! I'm screaming this poo poo 24/7 in the mud, gently caress you all that hate this game, this game is the best. Eat my poo poo, go to hell all you haters. 15 years of my life is nothing compared to 15 years of your lovely hate filled life of nothing but masturbating to leftist podcasters. gently caress you all, LF really did suck and you all are left sucking a giant dick and the cum is your lovely posts and you gobble like the homos you are. I'm going to the Nike Pavillion in like 5 hours. With me. Hell yeah, furry bounce house.

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Potato Salad posted:

omg can we please stop politicizing the destruction of the planet???

studs n chuds posted:

the mod of hte climate change thread did not feel compelled to join a climate change protest happening within line of sight lmfao

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

theflyingexecutive posted:

the official line is that people shouldn't try driving out because it's very easy to get stuck in mud pits and gently caress yourself when medevacs aren't possible. the cops don't give a gently caress about that

lmao at cspammers losing their poo poo over a festival that actually tries to be ancom when literally every other music festival in the country is a for profit cash grab with gated experiences baked in

The official line is actually this

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

lmao at cspammers losing their poo poo over a festival that actually tries to be ancom when literally every other music festival in the country is a for profit cash grab with gated experiences baked in

this is the festival with $225 tickets for up to 5000 means-tested applicants who can pass the Poverty Inspector

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Pov the burning man inspectors found an ebike manual in your glove compartment

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
PERMABAN User attempted to break police quarantine. Date this ban will be lifted: Never

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Are the $800 fines also means tested

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
permabanned from the ancom festival, by the police

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
using the last of our satellite bandwidth to post about how mad everyone else is

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
there are a lot of really cool furries who work for Kaiser Permanente - and some of them are anarchist as gently caress

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

yeah that was cringe and factually wrong.

you can also do 16 hours of volunteer shifts for a ticket, which works out to ~$40/hr

Lmfao

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
listening to the diplo concert across the playa while putting in another shift at the burning man labor camp

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

sex work is real work

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
i want to gently caress you like an IBM
i want to poz you from the inside

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
gently caress all of you libs. Break time is over, heading back to the glory holes to pay off the rest of my all-access pass. Stay mad chuds

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
*sucking off a F5 Systems network architect for MDMA* this is so loving ancom

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Gumball Gumption posted:

Dudes post about shooting nestle lawyers yet when they run into them at the orgy dome they're all "yes, sir. Thank you sir. You can gently caress me sir"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
ebola will set your turds free