Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Will Stereotype
This poll is closed.
fall in love? 10 8.33%
have a transcendent life altering experience that elevates their consciousness to a higher state? 14 11.67%
take some cool photos? 7 5.83%
get jumped and sent to the hospital by furries? 32 26.67%
waste his time and money? 57 47.50%
Total: 120 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Mr Hootington posted:

Means tested tickets lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

corona familiar posted:

have they Burned the Man yet

Checkig in

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

tokin opposition posted:

the only thing I know about burning man is that my favorite author when I was 13 wrote about it:

This paragraph made me vomit

quote:

She threw open her robe to reveal a proud red tee that read MAKE BEAUTIFUL ART AND SET IT ON FIRE, laid out like those British "Keep Calm and Carry On" posters, with the Burning Man logo where the crown should be.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Joy is forbidden. You must be a more effective altruist. Now where is the League of Legends tent?!?

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Good, keep them in the playa forever

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Homeless Friend posted:

lol mud is enforcing the virgin walk

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Utz posted:

i'm out here now, seventh time at the burn, losers (and haters)

i've seen it rain before on the playa but this is the worst ever! i love it

unless you're barefoot or in bags you get an inch taller with every step you take, makes you feel rawr

it's fubar, yeah, but fun fubar!

you probably wouldn't get it tho

lotsa stress fuckin going on everywhere and everybody has covid, lol

here's a pic i took this morning of my campmate dirty d:

peace out losers you missed out on the greatest BURN of them all

Keep the spirit alive

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Stereotype posted:

I’m actually having a really good time. this is probably the best time I’ve ever had

I am unconvinced

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Mr Hootington posted:

God I wish all of this was true

Same, but almost not really. Dunno if I could keep listening to a liz-only trueanon

https://twitter.com/TrueAnonPod/status/1698087731904073799?t=CDlp4IShorse3zeUZG9CAA&s=19

https://twitter.com/TrueAnonPod/status/1698080995830808932?t=PpaU88cbu8ichFTAB82Ybg&s=19

https://twitter.com/TrueAnonPod/status/1698094728539947290?t=Sy98v3GBKpuB6-xErPqSIQ&s=19

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Praying4Brace

https://twitter.com/TrueAnonPod/status/1698192859373944955?t=SQl8PmBuyxYLALazDm-XGg&s=19

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Lib and let die posted:

Death Sharting

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Feels Villeneuve posted:

gently caress YEAH! I'm screaming this poo poo 24/7 in the mud, gently caress you all that hate this game, this game is the best. Eat my poo poo, go to hell all you haters. 15 years of my life is nothing compared to 15 years of your lovely hate filled life of nothing but masturbating to leftist podcasters. gently caress you all, LF really did suck and you all are left sucking a giant dick and the cum is your lovely posts and you gobble like the homos you are. I'm going to the Nike Pavillion in like 5 hours. With me. Hell yeah, furry bounce house.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

RBC posted:

"i'm not owned, i'm not owned!"

I repeat as I'm literally stuck in a mud pit with 70,000 of the shittiest and most annoying human beings on earth

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Pentecoastal Elites posted:

grover workin the right nut im workin the left call that bipartisan sack reform

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

bedpan posted:

remember that a decade ago was 2013 and not 2003