Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Will Stereotype
This poll is closed.
fall in love? 10 8.33%
have a transcendent life altering experience that elevates their consciousness to a higher state? 14 11.67%
take some cool photos? 7 5.83%
get jumped and sent to the hospital by furries? 32 26.67%
waste his time and money? 57 47.50%
Total: 120 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

aw frig aw dang it posted:

train everybody who admits to attending this thing to yospos. tia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Feels Villeneuve posted:

on the other side shostakovich was mediocre and the KGB was right to persecute him, for making mid music

lol rip

https://2011.bolshoi.ru/en/performances/moskva-cheryomushki/

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Stereotype posted:

I’m actually having a really good time. this is probably the best time I’ve ever had

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

there's also the other way of succeeding at art: being a pretentious, self-serious, shameless insert into high society. i knew a couple people internationally that wound up in brooklyn and make the absolute hackiest middle-school poo poo. one of them just sold a mannequin head for $30,000 via sotheby's

edit i guess that was the maximum estimate, dunno what it sold for

i say swears online fucked around with this message at 03:35 on Sep 6, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

omg